Reviews for Last Chance
Dragon-SZ chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Great ending. the thanks from Lucy makes it even better, but, I cant help but think about how the guild will react to this, especially Juvia.
Anyway, great one shots. keep it up
FriendsForevaa chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
I feel realy bad for Loke but overall nice one...
MartiaLae chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
This . is . FANTASTIC.
I love it! So so much :'(
Your writing is very much admirable. And the story was just terrific! Oh, the feelings and emotions... I could totally feel them as I read this.
I'm glad it was a happy ending for GraLu but I still feel a bit sad for Loke, though I admire him for doing everything for his beloved master. :')
Overall, wonderful! ;)
More stories like this, ne? Gambatte :)
oshirajinda chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Aww you wrote it :) Yayyy! Awesome story, I loved it.
To be honest I actually cried when I read the part of Gray leaving her :'( but I am so glad that they got a happy ending. *squealing at the end of the fic*
Aww poor loke, I'm sure he'll find some one perfect for him someday.
Rose Dupre chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
That was really good. I kind of teared up at the beginning. A lot of emotion. I can't wait For another one of your creations!
blueSenorita chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Owwh..
That was so touching, sad in the beginning, but comforting in the end!
Very emotional...
I fave okay?
(I think Loke will be okay with Aries or Virgo, don't worry its just a fic. You don't need too match a pairing based on the anime)
Keep it up!
chocolatesundae chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I got mentioned! AWW! I feel so special, thanks so much! :3

Loved it. I started tearing through it. It's so bittersweet. Can't help but feel sad for Juvia and Loke though. :l

Looking forward to your future works! (:
My Pen Writes Pictures chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
That was absolutely, positively worth the wait! Even with the angst it had a cute and happy side. Keep going and can't wait until you release another fanfic. Great job!
lalala chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I've waited for this happy ending like, forever. I mean, the last stories were aching my heart so badly. So, when I saw this, "At last a happy ending for them!"

Thank you for making my day happy. :D

Poor Loke, though.

By the way, what happened to Juvia? Did she accepted the fact that Gray doesn't love her that way? Did she leave by herself for Gray's sake? I want to know! xD