Reviews for All These Lives
Tofu-kun chapter 2 . 6/9
I like how you portrayed the characters, It's mild and fun to read. Good job *thumb up*
Chione-chan chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
Kudos on your characterization of Tim and Jason's relationship! It's nice to get the more brotherly side of Jay :)

And I noticed one typo: " Jason aloud [should be "allowed"] it, though his face didn't look any friendlier when the lights were on. "
PinkBat7941 chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
;) Oh, Jason... ;)
FireandIce128 chapter 2 . 7/28/2015
All your Batfam fics are simply amazing. I particularly loved this one, especially when you go deep into Bruce's relationship with his sons at the end.
KodiakWolfe13 chapter 2 . 4/29/2015
Another awesome Bat-Fam one shot. Beautiful.

-KW13
Wingwyrm chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
I want to lay down and roll around in the feelings your Jason ( family) gives me for ever and ever and ever.
MGuillermo chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
I would like to say that I recently found your worked and basically bookmarked it. I am working on my own work of fiction and it really inspires me how you were able to characterize each of the characters and developed their respected character throughout the nine works you made. I am an obsessed Batman and BatFam fan and it just makes me so ecstatic that you were able to trancend that work into your own passion for writing. I know this is late but I hoped you can make some more of this (and if there are clue me in) so I can forever enjoy it. I made this account in the first place for Batman works since I was not able to buy comics back then. However, again, you got a grasp of each of their persona and added some "Easter eggs" and I was overjoyed that you did that. Most writers would probably not, but you are not most- you are one of the best I have seen yet. And keep on the good work and hopefully you can make your own original work and get it published! Gratitude from an inspired soon to be writer.
CrazyGirlofManyNames chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I love this series of stories and how you portray the characters. Good job.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
I love youuuuu
Aye chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Brotheeersssssss. This was all I wanted.
5-STAR chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
I loved this story! Loved Bruce he's an awesome daddy in this with all his boys please write more bat family fics like this! Its rare to find awesome batfamily stories like this..thanks for sharing
ShadowsofNyx chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
This series is pretty awesome. Hope there's more.

Love ya
GlOmP3R chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
love it, awesome job C:
ChiChi-O chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
Good ending to the investigation:D also loved Tim and Jason in action, seeing how they work as a partnership:D they work well together.

The conversation between Jason and Leah was amazing, it really highlighted the good in Jason and how much he cares for kids. Jason being a good brother to Damien...too cute and that last bit with Bruce was just beautiful if not a little sad:)

Loved it;)
ChiChi-O chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
The 'Red Team' I like that:D really very good name works well for them:)

So loving the Tim and Jason brotherly connection being front and centre cause I think they're the cutest brothers ever and Jason's such an awesome and protective big brother which you show well by the way and of course Timmy is just too cute for words.

Exploring Jason's past, mainly his issues with drugs is intersting and heart breaking but I'm excited to read part two:D
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »