Reviews for All These Lives
RenesmeVivio chapter 2 . 1/30
I don't have any comments. I can't say anything at all (Tst I lied -).

I can't describe how much I felt after finishing reading your fic. I felt the funniest, the adorableness, the happiness, the sadness, the joy, the hurt and the sorrow moments. All of these feelings have triggered my inner thoughts deeply, whether in a harsh way or in a pleasant way.

I just don't know what else to say. Maybe one word like magnificent, beautiful, wonderful, Fabulas or awsome are not enough. Ahhhhhh to the feels yeah ur fic just hit right to the feels.

You know I fall hard in love with ur JayJay. He's so considerable, lovable, kind, caring big brother (no offense Dick, you always my first best but ur Lil Wing is my second best).

I loved how you pictured his personality (which is refreshing to see the gentle side of the dude _ ) towards his daddy, his siblings or others (especially with kids, so sweet O). I'm glad that you kept him in character, still the badass of the bat family yet loving them so much with all his heart. I loved how you interacted himself with his past, in short I loved everything good or bad of Jay Bird.

Thank you very much dear author for writing this fic. I really appreciate your talent of writing this masterpiece. I wished that there were more of it so I could enjoy more of the meaningful and brotherly bond moments of the bats. Ahhhhhh I talked so much, might need my beautiful sleep.

Cheers ~RenesmeVivio Out~
RenesmeVivio chapter 1 . 1/30
Mrs. Walker and I are similar. We both agreed that the red team brothers are cuuuuute.
Winterabbit chapter 2 . 6/9/2016
I like how you portrayed the characters, It's mild and fun to read. Good job *thumb up*
Chione-chan chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
Kudos on your characterization of Tim and Jason's relationship! It's nice to get the more brotherly side of Jay :)

And I noticed one typo: " Jason aloud [should be "allowed"] it, though his face didn't look any friendlier when the lights were on. "
PinkBat7941 chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
;) Oh, Jason... ;)
FireandIce128 chapter 2 . 7/28/2015
All your Batfam fics are simply amazing. I particularly loved this one, especially when you go deep into Bruce's relationship with his sons at the end.
KodiakWolfe13 chapter 2 . 4/29/2015
Another awesome Bat-Fam one shot. Beautiful.

-KW13
Wingwyrm chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
I want to lay down and roll around in the feelings your Jason ( family) gives me for ever and ever and ever.
MGuillermo chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
I would like to say that I recently found your worked and basically bookmarked it. I am working on my own work of fiction and it really inspires me how you were able to characterize each of the characters and developed their respected character throughout the nine works you made. I am an obsessed Batman and BatFam fan and it just makes me so ecstatic that you were able to trancend that work into your own passion for writing. I know this is late but I hoped you can make some more of this (and if there are clue me in) so I can forever enjoy it. I made this account in the first place for Batman works since I was not able to buy comics back then. However, again, you got a grasp of each of their persona and added some "Easter eggs" and I was overjoyed that you did that. Most writers would probably not, but you are not most- you are one of the best I have seen yet. And keep on the good work and hopefully you can make your own original work and get it published! Gratitude from an inspired soon to be writer.
CrazyGirlofManyNames chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I love this series of stories and how you portray the characters. Good job.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
I love youuuuu
Aye chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Brotheeersssssss. This was all I wanted.
5-STAR chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
I loved this story! Loved Bruce he's an awesome daddy in this with all his boys please write more bat family fics like this! Its rare to find awesome batfamily stories like this..thanks for sharing
ShadowsofNyx chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
This series is pretty awesome. Hope there's more.

Love ya