Reviews for Good Enough
Son of Whitebeard chapter 2 . 2/14
interesting to see siblings
Deathblow88 chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
I think 'Toku' means wolf in Japanese , so if you put 'shi' and 'toku' together you get 'Shitoku' .
Guest chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
is there going to be more? i hope there will be! shitoku should make goku study. he is an absolute idiot!
The Super Saiyajin Twins chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Dear person "Ugh"... What I meant is that Shitoku is older. And if it's the account name we really are twins so please... Stop being a critic? No need to insult. I'm just 10 anyway. Plus I have other problems. So stop bothering me or other people. If you need to tell me something say it in a reasonable way... Just tell me where you found the problem and I will fix it as soon as I can. Thank you... I guess?
Ugh chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Do you not know what a twin is? You just lost like a bajillion intelegence points. Thats like saying twins can be different ages, which is to say its SO dumb I can't even come up with an analogy.
AvatarfanDillon chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Too short. should write more
lilDBZbuddy89 chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
Shio certainly has her hands full with her younger twin, she doesn't seem to want to hide her irritation of her brother either! I love how she initially seemed suspicious of Bulma, telling Goku to keep an eye on her! She seems to have had a bit of an education compared to her brother, guessing Gohan taught her more than cooking? A nice start to the story.

The only thing I would say is read some of the longer sentences you have out-loud; if you can't say it all in one breath without struggling then see if you can put a comma in there. That was something I was always taught The writing was a bit jumpy in places but then I realised what you were doing with showing us who we were following, so then it made more sense :p Other than that, great start, the flow of the story wasn't too fast or too slow! We got a fairly good impression on Shitoku's personality though I'm sure more of it will come through as the story progresses :)
lilDBZbuddy89 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Gotta feel for Grandpa Gohan getting hit by two feisty Saiyans instead of just one! Lovely introduction, will be going straight on to the next chapter with anticipation!
Deathblow88 chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
Nice! I can't wait for the next chapter!