Reviews for Stuck With Me
Michelle chapter 7 . 9/16
I want to read more! Great chapter! I like the Chris/Rory dynamic. If given the chance , I think he would have acted the way you wrote him.

So Jess is being a jerk- surprised , yet not really. I can't wait to read how he and Rory will interact.

Great job. Hope you update soon!
Michelle chapter 6 . 5/31

This story is interesting ! I can't wait to see what happens next!
sonckad chapter 6 . 2/16/2014
Hope you update again soon, enjoying this a lot :)
CharmedOpal chapter 6 . 1/4/2014
I'm in love with this story already.

I love the whole idea; I love how you didn't rush into it and set the scene so perfectly. Its also really interesting to see α different side of Lorelai and I like how you don't portray Sherry as some ultimate bitch.

I didn't really like her in the show, too preppy and snobb-ish for me but I like the way you've wrote her character, so its all good; aha.

I can't wait to see how it expands between Rory and Jess; gotta love Literati, right?:D
allessandramari chapter 6 . 1/4/2014
Just got caught up on this one, hope you continue it as I'm enjoying it so far. I haven't seen this scenario before, and am curious about what has sent Lorelai around the bend.
Jodie Leigh chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
I hope you update this soon :( it's been 2 months! Obviously it's near Christmas so you won't have that much free time about now but an update would be a fantastic Christmas present hehe! :)
Jodie chapter 5 . 10/20/2012
I really like this story so far! I'm looking forward to seeing where you go from here.
I love Literati and particularly AU Literati because it allows for so many possibilities and I can't get enough Rory & Jess! :)
Hope you update soon.
kitkat1394 chapter 5 . 10/16/2012
Love this story! Please update soon!
Sarah v chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
Thanks for the update, I can't wait for rory and Jess to get to know eachother.
Realityorfiction chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
This was good :) I'm guessing they're the rebels who dont go to homeroom :)
The Cocky Undead chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
So, I kinda just started watching Gilmore Girls (I'm only on the 3rd season) and I love Jess. I can't wait to see where this goes. Please update soon and keep up the good work.
Cee.A chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
I'm really loving this story and your writing is very impressive. Update soon! :-)
Sarah v chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
Hope you update soon :)
Lena Kim chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I can't wait to read more! MORE MORE MORE please!
Jessjunky chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
Woah. That was... heartbreaking. I'll be honest, I wasn't really "all in" when it came to this fic, but this chapter really shows your full potential. I look forward to more! :)