Reviews for Stuck With Me
Superratty chapter 7 . 6/11
It's been a while since you updated but please continue writing. I'm loving this so far!
hb77 chapter 7 . 4/6
So I've seen this like 10 different times but passed it by. Finally i decided to read it and im so glad because this is really good! Hope you update soon!
Juliana chapter 7 . 1/15
Oh I can't wait to read more !
Isabella chapter 7 . 11/4/2015
This story needs to be updated very soon. I don't want to wait years before another update.

Awesome story! I love the plot so far!
Droolia chapter 7 . 10/17/2015
Welcome back! I mean, it's not a big deal for me since I just discovered you two days ago, but coming back from such a long hiatus is impressive. Congrats on the engagement and the super long work hours...should I wish that you're sick more often so that we could get more updates? You've really hit your rhthym here.
Droolia chapter 5 . 10/17/2015
Poor girl. I'd be scared too , starting over in such a city as New York. I'm glad sherry has been cool. Is she currently pregnant? It kind of seemed like she was in the last chapter.
Droolia chapter 4 . 10/17/2015
This so far is my favorite Jess Rory story. Although I've read my fair share of them even though I'm not really a literati fan, I love the way they met. :)
Droolia chapter 3 . 10/17/2015
Now this makes sense. I was wondering how she was going to end up meeting Jess. Please don't have her turn into one of the girls we would imagine him causing trouble with in New York.
Droolia chapter 2 . 10/17/2015
sucks to be the child stuck in the middle of fighting parents. Not that I would personally know. I hope things get resolved safely for Rory.
Droolia chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
Interesting idea. As sad as it is to see them like this, it does make for a very engaging story. Or idea at least. I hope we find out what has lorelai so different soon enough. And yes, you should leave Rory.
Michelle chapter 7 . 9/16/2015
I want to read more! Great chapter! I like the Chris/Rory dynamic. If given the chance , I think he would have acted the way you wrote him.

So Jess is being a jerk- surprised , yet not really. I can't wait to read how he and Rory will interact.

Great job. Hope you update soon!
Michelle chapter 6 . 5/31/2015
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!

This story is interesting ! I can't wait to see what happens next!
sonckad chapter 6 . 2/16/2014
Hope you update again soon, enjoying this a lot :)
CharmedOpal chapter 6 . 1/4/2014
I'm in love with this story already.

I love the whole idea; I love how you didn't rush into it and set the scene so perfectly. Its also really interesting to see α different side of Lorelai and I like how you don't portray Sherry as some ultimate bitch.

I didn't really like her in the show, too preppy and snobb-ish for me but I like the way you've wrote her character, so its all good; aha.

I can't wait to see how it expands between Rory and Jess; gotta love Literati, right?:D
allessandramari chapter 6 . 1/4/2014
Just got caught up on this one, hope you continue it as I'm enjoying it so far. I haven't seen this scenario before, and am curious about what has sent Lorelai around the bend.