Reviews for Olympus
Bex114 chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Omg I just love this story I hope that I has been extended if it has can someone please let me know
123JenniferS chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
I hope this story gets expanded! If it does can someone please tell me? :)
Thanks
RobLover21 chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
loved it where can I find the rest of it? please tell me you wrote more.
MyNae chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Where shall I find your other stories? You have me captivated! I hope you have decided to continue this story. I love Greek mythology.
Akennedy333 chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Please add more chapters! Maybe have Bella have a Demi god! Please please please add more
EdibleEdward chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Where can I find this story? Have you finished it?
Wonderment chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
AMAZING! Simply beautiful in its simplicity!
xLaBellaVita chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS PLEASE
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
It was beautiful
nessie twilighter chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
I love this so much. I hope it gets a chance to be more than a one shot, though. It has so much potential to be one of THE BEST mythical edward-bella fanfic ever! Please do consider continuing it into a full story!
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! Please please you have to continue this! Please please! Looooved it and want to read more! :D
Erikajo chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I loved this story SO much! Hope to see it continued...
Mayuri love cullens chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
It's can't just end here,i want to read more.
AN-to-the-G chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
I am so excited to see this story 'flourish,' for lack of a better word. I am so excited. Please continue this story3 Thanks for creating something refreshing. :)

Best of luck,
Angie Bailon
garddita17 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Wow. I really enjoyed this story. The idea of Edward being a God isn't all that farfetched. The connection they felt was immediate. I would love to see how this story continues.