Reviews for The Quest
Guest chapter 10 . 7/24/2015
Wow this was a really good story. I am a huge Xiaoyin fan so keep it up;)
Ookakasakupein chapter 10 . 1/4/2014
Moore! I love it!
Shhh chapter 8 . 2/28/2013
Guest chapter 6 . 12/26/2012
Kamsahaminda for writing such a great story. The story so sweet especially the part with Lili and Rang. Jin and Xiao Yu also cute but not as cute as Rang. Would hv been better if Xiao Yu brought Panda. Anyway, I just luv stories when the romance is between lili and Rang. They are like meant for each other...You know who I am rite?...Hana
Guest chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
So far the story best! I didn't know u had such creative ideas
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
JYun chapter 7 . 11/16/2012
This adventure is getting better and better as it goes on. Really kudos to you for making this story epic. But epic is an understatement for this story!
Well keep up the good work and I will be waiting for MORE!
Key of Destiny chapter 7 . 11/15/2012
Why do you have to make Jun evil? (unless its Unknown talking ;p)
FiePige chapter 7 . 11/15/2012
Nooooo! You can't just end the story here its too exiting! :O
(btw I really love the way this story is turning out) .
Sasuke the Akatsuki Leader chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
Kazuya, you need to kick that animal-experimentation' habit. Try something new, like making a hydra from Ogre's blood. Also, 3 words. I. KNEW. IT!
FiePige chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
Hmm I think I might have guessed who the new CEO of the Zaibatsu is!
Well i'll just have to wait and find out X)
Key of Destiny chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
Not surprised if the black haired Japanese female is Jun Kazama/Unknown.
Qwertlpie chapter 3 . 11/10/2012

Hwoarang is Korean, Asuka is Japanese.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/9/2012
I want to shoot myself
hanamuguri chapter 5 . 11/7/2012
Well, it's not only your story though, i often feel that when ppl write the story with many pairings, they shouldn't add so many original settings.
I played all tekken series, especially played scenario campaign and sf x tk with all chars to all messeges. (official comics and novels, too) i've never seen the setting that "steve is hwoarang's best friend" till the end. so i feel very strange / weird when i see this "best friend" phrase so repeatedly in some fanfics.

sorry, i'm not trying to hurt your feelings, but it made me, very heavy gamer and faqs fan, feel strong congruity.

one more thing : in your another fic, you've named a cat, haven't you? it's not korea but japanese, and "kurai" is the adjective that can never one's name. though it is difficult to explain, hm, i think that you don't name a cat "dark / darkly."