Reviews for Vices
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
#burst out laugh in glee

He's ordered around! XD lol
Poor Luffy...! The hardship being a king who have childish older brother and complex brother-in-law...! Lol

When the words "Luffy really needs to keep his crew in line.", the needs to slap Ace's head came.

Geez, Ace... That was childish of him! He's the one who need to keep himself in the line!

And Smoker take his revenge...! XD

Though it bad for one of Luffy's crew as well.
If first Tobacco involved Sanji, now Coffee will involve Robin...

Geez... #shook head in amusement

This is amusing...!
I'm sooo Totally LOVE IT!
Labyrinth-chan chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
hahahahah i totally love this! Damn it's good! I like your stories
Love Luffy, Ace, Smoker oh and others as well :3
m00nlight101 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
your quote "A/N: I feel so bad for Luffy. It's like mom and dad are fighting and he's stuck in the middle.
"
Boy do I know what that feels like. Look at the bright side luffy, all you have to do is pull up a chair, get Sanji to make you an endless amount of popcorn, grab about... eh, 15 barrels of rum and enjoy the show!
SoulMore chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
FAN!
just a rambling romantic chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Most adorable pirate king ever.
Mizumiii chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
i love it, Poor luffy XD but i want lemon! XD
Lady Hat chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Very good story, I laughed a lot. I really like your writting, keep doing please.

(sorry bad english)
Discomfort-Zone chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Ace. Is. So. Damn. Clever. And so is vindictive!Smoker.
I had never read anything about Emperor!Ace, but I should have imagined that he would use his status to annoy Smoker XD
I love how calm Ace is in this fic, as opposed to Sanji's wrath, it makes him look even cooler than he already is, but the interaction between Smoker and Luffy is the icing on the cake!
As far as I know, this is the first time Ace calls Smoker 'Chujo', so you get a cookie for writing it :)
All this cuteness will kill me one day, I know it will, but I don't mind :D
Son Goshen chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Hahahahahahahaha. XDD That's so cute. I'd like to see how Ace fares without coffee. Great one-shot! I shall favorite you as favorite author because of all the SmoAce fics.
Nyame chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Poor Luffy. Stuck between his brother, and his semi-brother-in-law.
azab chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
i loved it a lot and it was really funny