Reviews for The Return of the Hokage
Guest chapter 8 . 3/7/2015
Good :)
psunshine2 chapter 8 . 11/7/2012
the girl named Danny wanting to go to school she sounds like my big sister
apostleofanime chapter 8 . 11/1/2012
Sorry, I missed the day, but my thoughts go o her. Best wishes.
ChiChiChico chapter 8 . 11/1/2012
hey! i'll definitely do this orange out thing! is it just where you wear a bunch of orange? anyways, i just have one thing i'd like to tell you that i thought you might fix in your story. i thought it was a bit awkward when you mentioned how Naruto made 'lots of friends'. i mean, yes, this is a big accomplishment in OUR eyes, seeing as we know how hard Naruto's been trying to make friends all his life, but i don't think his parents would see that as such a huge accomplishment, even after Tsunade explaining his life to them. and i think it was also forced when Tsunade said it first, as a part of Naruto's introduction, because it sounds a little cheesy and out of place in a person's accomplishments. Ah, well, i'm just rambling. this is just some thoughts that i had when i was reading and i hope you don't take it wrong. i love this story, and i don't want to say anything bad about it! So thanks for the wonderful story and i hope you can understand what i mean in my little burst of criticism. Bye!
clizasanimeluver98 chapter 7 . 10/19/2012
Your a good Author cuz you consider the opinions of other people. So thank U! And Your story is really nice
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 7 . 9/29/2012
Nice...I like the way this is going:)
Guest chapter 7 . 9/9/2012
To be honest, I would suggest a re-write. You jump from 3rd to first person, the characters do not interact like one would expect (seriously, the 4th is walking into the camp, and _nobody_ recognizes him. And when they do, nobody raises an eyebrow? Did you forget that Edo Tensei zombies are running around, and that they should be slightly suspicious?)

Also, make the chapters twice as long at least, no need for single page chapters.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/9/2012
i think two different stories would be better. but, keep in mind they might end up drastically different once you decide to split the story.
wind dancer1981 chapter 7 . 9/9/2012
two different stories is more suitable and less confusing
also the people that only like one of the pairing can avoid the other pairing more easily if they don't like reading it
Dknight27 chapter 7 . 9/9/2012
I like the idea of split the story, however maybe it can be more easy to read if they're to different stories. It's up to the other, i don't mind to one story split.
awesomenaruto chapter 7 . 9/9/2012
I think separate stories is a good idea. Anyway please update soon!
Dragonsatan chapter 7 . 9/9/2012
No i dont think split stories are good. go with one :)
MugetsuIchigo chapter 7 . 9/9/2012
It's easier to keep track of things if you just stay with not splitting the story. Everything will be easier. If people wants a different pairing, someone can write that story with your permission...it'll take less time to update
nicky chapter 6 . 9/5/2012