Reviews for Twisted Path
Fox of the darkness chapter 34 . 4/17
Yay! I was hoping you would update and you did! Good Luck on your test! Study and you'll be fine!
Bunnyz-chan chapter 34 . 4/17
Cool chapter. Yusaku seems to be figuring out a bit more about Shinichi (like with the strength) and Saguru was so cute, falling asleep like that. I liked the heist, though it was a bit bland. It's not over yet, though, so it's okay. Where's Kaito? It was great when he saw Nozaki Shinichi in real life, but he needs so be at the heeeiiiiist! Hopefully he'll be here next chapter. Also, I love Shinichi's parents .. So it was a great chapter, can't wait for the next one ;D
Assasin8 chapter 34 . 4/17
Hmm, what could Kaito be up to? He wouldn't be late intentionally... Would he? And he's officially met his boyfriend's daytime persona! I wonder if "Kuroba Kaito" and "Nozaki Shinichi" are ever going to talk to each other, real face to real face... Glad to see the start of a heist this chapter, and we got a little Yuusaku and Hakuba too! Cya next time!
Firehedgehog chapter 34 . 4/17
heh heh heh
Please update soon! I can't wait for the story to continue, I absolutely love it!
Baked Soap chapter 33 . 3/16
Help, I just can't stop reading. It's kind of disturbing how much this story makes me squeal with excitement...
This is so cute, when are you going to update again? I luv KaiShin stories actually, Kaito reminds me of a puppy. Anywho!(Rambler) keep up the great work.
Bunnyz-chan chapter 33 . 3/4
Great new chapter. I like how Shinichi, Saguru, and Yusaku were all together, trying to find the answer, but Shinichi beat them all. Hooray for Shinichi and the part with Yusaku and the forum made me laugh. I thought that the dust mites part was really weird, but kinda funny. So awesome chapter, can't wait for the next one ;D
Assasin8 chapter 33 . 3/2
Ahahaha! I'm sorry, I just LOVE the little interactions between Yuusaku, Shinichi, and Saguru! It's really interesting to see how they act around the one they consider their equals. Friendly, yet competitive, comfortable, and yet secretive to a degree... Thanks for the update, and even if next time will be a while, I can't wait to see it!
Omg! I was wonderin were ya were. I started ta miss ya stories, keep up da work!
luckynumberblack chapter 33 . 3/1
Thanks for updating. I laughed a lot this chapter. Especially during the forum part.
Firehedgehog chapter 33 . 3/1
freaking awesome update
Conan02 chapter 33 . 3/1
Hahahaha!
Love the conversation you ended the chapter with!
Also I enjoy how Shinichi is driving his real dad up the wall!
Detective2Conan chapter 32 . 2/25
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 32 . 2/22
finally got time to go back to reading this. I enjoyed it. Thanks.