Reviews for Twisted Path
Jenaminya chapter 39 . 5/18
I love this fic! I hope you'll get inspiration to write more ;)
Jenaminya chapter 16 . 5/17
Chiba's name is Kazunobu ;) (But it might be that it hadn't been mentioned when you wrote this.)
This is really good! (Like everything else you have written ;) )
Elevareth Abarelia chapter 5 . 4/17
I just can't believe Yuusaku would ever have a child other than Shinichi (and by your later portrait of Yuusaku that seems very unlikely *I hope you wrote it in a moment of insanity)
OMGGGGGGG! OMG, OMG, OMG! This is honestly one of the best kaishin fanfics that I have EVER read! And the plot is amazing! I really love this story you wrote. Thank you so much for taking the time and effort to write what you have so far! But I really, REALLY hope you haven't abandoned such a jewel of a story like this. D: Cause it says you haven't updated since 2 years ago... I'm not trying to be annoying by mentioning that, but I honestly can't wait to see what happens next! Gah! What a wonderful story! ()
guestofmanynames chapter 39 . 1/10
And I'm back ... again. I guess I'm never gonna let this go, Am I.
Opal Spirit chapter 39 . 11/12/2015
Oh my god, this story is just... awesome :o I really, really, really like it! I just read all chapters in 2 days... hmm.
Well, your story is just... amazing. I like it. ... god, I already said that" anyway. Are you still writing it? Because I don't want to accept it ending here. It is just too awesome to be dropped, really!
The way you manage to make us see the inside of the organisation, and the thoughts of Shinichi, and Kaito... well, and the KaiShin, of course, but... really, the whole story is amazing. I really hope you'll be able to finish it, and if and when you'll post it I'll be super glad to read it. I swear. I couldn't stop myself to read it, and now I just ended this chapter and I was like, "what? It isn't the end? Omg no! I want to know what happens!" And, well.
Good luck on this, I believe it is hard to get such a good story!
ReindeerGamesofMischief chapter 37 . 11/11/2015
Okay that last line had a total Doctor Who feel to it. From the Don't Blink episode I believe. With Sally Sparrow. "...Don't turn your back, and don't blink." You know what I mean?

I'm still not done reading all of your chapters, but I couldn't resist pointing this out.
Shana-Fujioka chapter 39 . 11/8/2015
This story is really interesting! I love it when Night Baron and KID go up against each other and when they kiss... :3
I wonder what happens next, now that he doesn't want to stay with 'them' anymore.

Is this story on hiatus? It's been a year since you last updated.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter! :D
Shana-Fujioka chapter 18 . 11/7/2015
Ahahahaha, that was hilarious! I loved their meeting and Shinichi smarting out KID with his parents making out was so fun and amazing. Well done! xD
Guest chapter 39 . 9/24/2015
Hm I thought the price was a bit cheap maybe a billion yen would be much more expensive because 1 million yen is around 10 thousand us dollars. Overall I like the tone and the endig just great. Maybe the next chapter you could jump to kaito pov and see whats happening or flashforward if you are having dificulty continuing with shinichi pov.
guestofmanynames chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
dearly beloved we are gathered today to say good bye to a lovely fanatic and a lovely writer. the fanatic with a fantastic plot with much drama, fluff and everything that belongs in between and the , and Nechangi the writer who inspired and confused us and filled us with happiness with every post. I Know that none of us really want to say good bye, but seeing as it has been almost a year and their has yet to be a sign of Nechangi ever returning I regretfully say that it just might be time to move on. However we all should keep their memory in our heart for what was and will never be.
Guest chapter 39 . 8/13/2015
i really love this story. I've read it like 5 times already and yup still love it nightbaron!Shinichi is so sexy 3 the characters are interesting and the plot is amazing i really wish that this can be made into an actual tv series that would be AMAZING kaito is so cute hehe i want to see yuusaku figure out who shinichi is cause i want them to clear up the misunderstandings and also more shinichi talking to shiho! i really wish you would finish this story but seeing as how its been a year since you updated i'm not holding high hopes :( well i just wanted to tell u how awesome this is since it just occurred to me that i never reviewed this. anyways good story
blackkyu chapter 39 . 7/9/2015
Aw, it's sad you stopped writing, but I'm glad the story even made it this far, thank you!
Zelgadis55 chapter 39 . 7/5/2015
Dayam... just got through reading all of this thus far and I really hope you come back to continue some day because I really want/need to know what happens next XD
bobbyneko chapter 21 . 6/18/2015
This is way cool! But Shinichi is too good at everything, borderline Mary Sue. Still, i havent gotten to the good stuff yet