Reviews for Twisted Path
blackkyu chapter 39 . 7/9
Aw, it's sad you stopped writing, but I'm glad the story even made it this far, thank you!
Zelgadis55 chapter 39 . 7/5
Dayam... just got through reading all of this thus far and I really hope you come back to continue some day because I really want/need to know what happens next XD
bobbyneko chapter 21 . 6/18
This is way cool! But Shinichi is too good at everything, borderline Mary Sue. Still, i havent gotten to the good stuff yet
Kimmiko T chapter 39 . 5/7
I love this story!
Please update really soon!
Thanx!
Poor Shinichi.

Things will get better soon...maybe.
Ren O'neil chapter 39 . 4/25
I think satori and his wife should go to the kudo's house and confront them about what really happened when shinichi was kidnapped, they know what shinichi told them, they know the police reports, and they would want to help their son and get any help they can get because the sooner the BO is taken out, the sooner he can be happy and if that means sneaking into the kudo house and threatening/interagating his birth parents, then they seem like people who would do it.
ElizabethBathog chapter 39 . 4/19
I feel bad for Shinichi! It can be hard on you when you get to see the true colours and i hope he can be strong so he can but a complete stop to it all! Humans is the true demons in the world!

Love all the work you have don and i hope you update this soon! :)
HikariKurayami88 chapter 39 . 2/17
Pretty intense! I can't wait for their downfall.
Interesting how you basically combined Kid's organization and DC's black organization by making them aim for the poison's youthening side effect, giving them the same goal. I also can't wait for the revelation of the boss. Keep up the good work!
LLL chapter 39 . 2/3
I'm curious as to what will happen next in the story, because there are so many loose ends that need closure. There is the "boyfriends not really knowing the identity of the person they love", Ysaku's search for his long lost son, the Black Organization of course, the possible fact that they know about Haibara, and the blooming relationship between Hakuba and Shinichi. This story has to be rated amongst the top 20, mabey top 10 Detective Conan Fanfiction. Don't stop writing!
Could you please update soon? I'm dying to know what happens! Hope you are all well and nothing has happened to you, and is keeping you from continuing :D
Osprey Eamon chapter 39 . 1/16
The situation at the demonstration must have been quite different to what Shinichi was expecting for him to react like that. Even though he'd seen people die before, having to witness civilians being murdered in cold blood while everyone around acted as it were perfectly normal - having to act as if it didn't bother him either - would be quite different.

I do wonder if the Black Organisation has any intention of letting their clients know when perfect the drug when they could string them along getting them to supply more test subjects for them. Actually, it might be better for them if they do but keep a very firm hold of the supply.

Would Shinichi or Kaito end up taking the drug as a way of faking a person's death as Sherry did? Deliberately, maybe, if Shinichi succeeded in tracking Sherry down and realised that was how she'd managed it.
Vicecreama31 chapter 1 . 1/10
Please update again. It's been months
Amaya Kohaku chapter 39 . 12/31/2014
... plz continue, this it is literally my favorite Fanfiction. I DON'T WANT TO SEE IT DIE. I am in love with the plot. You can't take it from me...plz don't let it die
AmayaKohaku chapter 27 . 1/2
Why do I get the feeling you really like strawberry desserts. Or maybe just strawberries
KumoKiChi chapter 23 . 1/1
Your story is so good so far I can't stop reading it! I just have to note though that you have a lot of spelling mistakes and it kinda bugs me when I try to read. Sorry! Like sometimes you use into when you mean onto and in instead of on and vice versa. Also in chap. 17 you wrote police rapport instead of report, maybe? Anyway I still really enjoy the story regardless!