Reviews for Twisted Path
HikariKurayami88 chapter 39 . 2/17
Pretty intense! I can't wait for their downfall.
Interesting how you basically combined Kid's organization and DC's black organization by making them aim for the poison's youthening side effect, giving them the same goal. I also can't wait for the revelation of the boss. Keep up the good work!
LLL chapter 39 . 2/3
I'm curious as to what will happen next in the story, because there are so many loose ends that need closure. There is the "boyfriends not really knowing the identity of the person they love", Ysaku's search for his long lost son, the Black Organization of course, the possible fact that they know about Haibara, and the blooming relationship between Hakuba and Shinichi. This story has to be rated amongst the top 20, mabey top 10 Detective Conan Fanfiction. Don't stop writing!
Could you please update soon? I'm dying to know what happens! Hope you are all well and nothing has happened to you, and is keeping you from continuing :D
Osprey Eamon chapter 39 . 1/16
The situation at the demonstration must have been quite different to what Shinichi was expecting for him to react like that. Even though he'd seen people die before, having to witness civilians being murdered in cold blood while everyone around acted as it were perfectly normal - having to act as if it didn't bother him either - would be quite different.

I do wonder if the Black Organisation has any intention of letting their clients know when perfect the drug when they could string them along getting them to supply more test subjects for them. Actually, it might be better for them if they do but keep a very firm hold of the supply.

Would Shinichi or Kaito end up taking the drug as a way of faking a person's death as Sherry did? Deliberately, maybe, if Shinichi succeeded in tracking Sherry down and realised that was how she'd managed it.
Vicecreama31 chapter 1 . 1/10
Please update again. It's been months
Amaya Kohaku chapter 39 . 12/31/2014
... plz continue, this it is literally my favorite Fanfiction. I DON'T WANT TO SEE IT DIE. I am in love with the plot. You can't take it from me...plz don't let it die
AmayaKohaku chapter 27 . 1/2
Why do I get the feeling you really like strawberry desserts. Or maybe just strawberries
KumoKiChi chapter 23 . 1/1
Your story is so good so far I can't stop reading it! I just have to note though that you have a lot of spelling mistakes and it kinda bugs me when I try to read. Sorry! Like sometimes you use into when you mean onto and in instead of on and vice versa. Also in chap. 17 you wrote police rapport instead of report, maybe? Anyway I still really enjoy the story regardless!
Guest chapter 39 . 12/19/2014
So um... it's been months could you maybe update. Like as a Christmas present for us loyal fans?
Akai-Tsubasa136 chapter 39 . 12/16/2014
Awwww man, shit just got daaaaaaark! I can't wait til the next chapter!
(Although i can't wait for the next In the Footsteps of Others too :L ) So yeah... thanks for writing these awesome stories!
mya chapter 39 . 11/26/2014
sashiburi v
I hope Shinichi can realize that he should't want to leave fairly quickly (if that is what you meant by saying he can't stay). there's Haibara, and Kaito, and people who have been kidnapped and experimented on, and the organization itself. although Shinichi wasn't aware of how he helped the organization, I feel like he would want to try to help and protect those people, Haibara, and Kaito. it's a huge task on top of everything he does and I don't know how he'll manage to bring down the organization, but I hope he eventually will.
hope to hear from you soon
Veine chapter 9 . 11/13/2014
night baron Shinichi A
rpln chapter 39 . 11/13/2014
Aaaahhh I like this story so much. Can't wait to see what happens next
Enthriex chapter 39 . 11/7/2014
Got here at last :D Ill be waiting for more updates! I love this and I love how you write! I could feel the tension and worry all through the capter :s

Ive also been wanting Shinichi to get to know the truth about his kidnapping since its so unfair to live with the false idea of having been sold when his parents love him very much... they had to live with the worry and fear all those years u.u

I also like how things are going with KID/Kaitou, I really like how you write their relatioship x3

I kind of want for Hakuba to know the truth about what happened to 'that friend' who died... but I want him to be with Shinichi as a friend QAQ

Ohhh so many feelings DX still, I love it and will continue with this story x)

I wanted to mention that Ive noticed that you cram the paragraphs too much so its hard to read... as in two characters speaking in the same paragraph. Id suggest you press enter to separate it so it doesnt look that crammed.

Like in the one where it says: “Administer the drug again,” Jagertee demanded and made the man turn to her, looking worried once more.
“Again?” he wondered hesitantly as one of….

You put the other characters dialogue right under it instead to give them their space... in my opinion when I read it like that I take for granted that its the same character speaking but seems its not and one has to pay too much attention to see that its another character speaking after the other.

My suggestion is that you give two 'enter' like this:

“Again?” he wondered hesitantly as one of….

So that the dialogues are not confused :3

...

Oh I finished with your other 'Of Fire and water' and its sequel 'On the footsteps of others' those were really good too x) although I wasnt so happy about the Kaitou Dark thing and well things started going weird when Pandora started speaking to Shinichi but it was okay, just the ending of the sequel is where I felt like a hollow xD still, very original idea and still clearly enjoyed it (although I believe you forgot about Haibara later and some details but still really entertaining)
Enthriex chapter 22 . 11/7/2014
This chapter was really awesome :D I love how they message each other x) Ive been reading like crazy since this is is very well done :D

I love the idea and you seem to be doing an incredible work writing it xP to be sincere the only thing that has made me uneasy about the story is the fact of the Kudous having a daughter.

I dont see the point of adding her but I trust you know what you are doing xD

Still, keep up the good work x)