Reviews for Twisted Path
RedWolf Lover chapter 38 . 2/20
When are you going to update?
sehfi chapter 39 . 2/19
Wow, I've really enjoyed reading this! There's never enough thief!Shinichi, so thank you :)
Misty Crystal chapter 39 . 1/29
Wow!~~
This is so amazing!~
This is one of my fav stories from now on~~
Just have read all of it now~~
Please update more!~~ ~
OMG!
Finally!
Kk chapter 39 . 1/2
I'm really enjoying your story! I hope you'll update soon. Quick question, will Shinichi ever be reunited with his birth family?
Alyss Penedo chapter 8 . 10/27/2016
*blink blink*
Wait, I thought Toichi dies mid-show in a literal blaze of glory due to sabotaged equipment-when would there have been time for Spider to watch him bleed out and Toichi to impart knowledge of the Poker Face? Or is it that Spider kills him first, then impersonates him for the show and pretends to die while dumping the body at the scene?
orangesorafan chapter 39 . 10/26/2016
Omg this is do good. Cant wait until you write more. Hopefully shinchi can get out there
Guest chapter 15 . 10/16/2016
Shinchi. You were SO hitting on him you male casanova you.
Jaja-han chapter 39 . 9/18/2016
THIS FIC IS KILLING ME! I LOVE IT.
Zia Hikari chapter 2 . 9/2/2016
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK HER NAME IS CHIE I KNOW A CHIE I LIVE BY A CHIE HALP ME PLEASE I JUST CAN'T COMPREHEND THIS I'M INTERNALLY SCREAMING FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
Jenaminya chapter 39 . 5/18/2016
I love this fic! I hope you'll get inspiration to write more ;)
Jenaminya chapter 16 . 5/17/2016
Chiba's name is Kazunobu ;) (But it might be that it hadn't been mentioned when you wrote this.)
This is really good! (Like everything else you have written ;) )
Elevareth Abarelia chapter 5 . 4/17/2016
I just can't believe Yuusaku would ever have a child other than Shinichi (and by your later portrait of Yuusaku that seems very unlikely *I hope you wrote it in a moment of insanity)
Guest chapter 39 . 3/30/2016
OMGGGGGGG! OMG, OMG, OMG! This is honestly one of the best kaishin fanfics that I have EVER read! And the plot is amazing! I really love this story you wrote. Thank you so much for taking the time and effort to write what you have so far! But I really, REALLY hope you haven't abandoned such a jewel of a story like this. D: Cause it says you haven't updated since 2 years ago... I'm not trying to be annoying by mentioning that, but I honestly can't wait to see what happens next! Gah! What a wonderful story! ()
guestofmanynames chapter 39 . 1/10/2016
And I'm back ... again. I guess I'm never gonna let this go, Am I.