Reviews for Cast In Stone
I loved it that was beautiful it always brings me joy to read this, I fell in love with the story as I was reading it and thank you from the bottom to the top of my heart, thank you for creating this story I hope other people will see this beautiful story and one last thank you.
Fluff I love it
Liz chapter 26 . 4/8
i really like your fiction and i'm completely in love with this couple, thanks 4 writing such an awsome thing :D
IROCKSODONTBEJELLY chapter 26 . 11/8/2015
OMG, I just finished it! I freaking loved it it was awesome! You should make a sequel :-)
Anomynous chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
Dear Creativewritingsoul I've read this so many times that I almost know it by heart. I like how you made this ship since there arent many, and id really like it if you wrote a sequal.
akuma utsukushi chapter 8 . 1/2/2015
so sad, i wounder what will everyone's reaction be
you an awesome writer
WinxClubRocks101 chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
again with the chapters being called the chapter number I think that is highly boring and on this site the chapters should be more exciting to try and grasp the readers attention. So that they want to read your story to find out what happens in some chapters you know.
SprayPainter chapter 26 . 7/31/2014
I liked it.
ZodiacSnake chapter 26 . 6/27/2014
I really enjoyed this story it hit all my Monster high fannon buttons if only there were more! I wanted to see how things went for them after they got together, like how the school would react, or how they balanced Deuce between Jackson and Holt! But the fact that Holt was in this, had a think for Deuce to and that him and Jackson were trying to get along and could they could talk to each other was sooo what I was looking for! Also Heath being close with Jackson/Holt was perfect for me, I always think it's so strange that they barley interact in the cannon.

Thanks for the story any chance you know of any other stories that have Jackson and Holt/Deuce here or on other sites? This one has just left me CRAVING more! XD
Britney chapter 26 . 6/1/2014
"With a little dash of Holt Hyde?" I love that part the most, for some reason :3
cool girl lol chapter 26 . 4/16/2014
Clawdeen and deuce
cool girl lol chapter 11 . 4/16/2014
Clawdeen and deuce should happen
Rychan6 chapter 26 . 4/15/2014
i love happy endings
cursedengrave chapter 26 . 4/15/2014
Let's say that DeucexJackson is a very rare thing and thank you for writing about them, i love you so much for writing this
Guest chapter 17 . 4/13/2014
Heath is mean. He is a bad boy. And that,s why Abbey likes him.