Reviews for Cast In Stone
akuma utsukushi chapter 8 . 1/2
so sad, i wounder what will everyone's reaction be
you an awesome writer
WinxClubRocks101 chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
again with the chapters being called the chapter number I think that is highly boring and on this site the chapters should be more exciting to try and grasp the readers attention. So that they want to read your story to find out what happens in some chapters you know.
SprayPainter chapter 26 . 7/31/2014
I liked it.
ZodiacSnake chapter 26 . 6/27/2014
I really enjoyed this story it hit all my Monster high fannon buttons if only there were more! I wanted to see how things went for them after they got together, like how the school would react, or how they balanced Deuce between Jackson and Holt! But the fact that Holt was in this, had a think for Deuce to and that him and Jackson were trying to get along and could they could talk to each other was sooo what I was looking for! Also Heath being close with Jackson/Holt was perfect for me, I always think it's so strange that they barley interact in the cannon.

Thanks for the story any chance you know of any other stories that have Jackson and Holt/Deuce here or on other sites? This one has just left me CRAVING more! XD
Britney chapter 26 . 6/1/2014
"With a little dash of Holt Hyde?" I love that part the most, for some reason :3
cool girl lol chapter 26 . 4/16/2014
Clawdeen and deuce
cool girl lol chapter 11 . 4/16/2014
Clawdeen and deuce should happen
Rychan6 chapter 26 . 4/15/2014
i love happy endings
cursedengrave chapter 26 . 4/15/2014
Let's say that DeucexJackson is a very rare thing and thank you for writing about them, i love you so much for writing this
Guest chapter 17 . 4/13/2014
Heath is mean. He is a bad boy. And that,s why Abbey likes him.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/13/2014
How come it dosn.t talk about abbey. I's just talking about jackson, clawd, deuce, and heath.
Fall Out Boy chapter 13 . 4/13/2014
aw abbey likes heath. I love both of them.
Nessandra chapter 26 . 4/2/2014
I don't think I can even begin to describe how I feel right now. This story was so well written, with a great plot, and the pairing-OH! I just can't even explain how much I love this. Thank you. Also, I love how you portrayed Holt in this. You, sir/ma'am/thing/whatever-no offense-, are amazing.
Winxfan808 chapter 26 . 3/17/2014
SO GOOOD. such a well written story. Luv the way u portrayed how the characters act. And I luv the hint of Spectra/IvisiBilly around the end, an interesting couple that should be written more about. GREAT JOB WITH THE ENDING!
howard girlie chapter 26 . 2/3/2014
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa* snif * such a good story.I'm like actualy crying right now