Reviews for Burn My Skin
PailyMassMcHastings-girL-Pt chapter 5 . 2/28/2014
Moree moree i love this. I would love if paige had a strap on in one of these
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
AWESOME...that is all...just AWESOME
mykes chapter 5 . 5/16/2013
This story is sooo hot (not finished reading it yet but w/e). Honestly. I love it. Really sweet too. Thank you for writing. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 5/13/2013
sweet baby jesus mary mother of god
Guest chapter 13 . 4/4/2013
Please update I would love to hear what Hanna has to say about what she walked in on lol update soon
PAILY lover chapter 13 . 11/26/2012
I need a study break asap thanks to you lol
Guest chapter 5 . 11/26/2012
Haha i will paused in this chapter and call my gf to come shower with me
mistakesinmagic chapter 12 . 11/16/2012
Oh. My. God. I have no words to express how I feel about this story except for just...DICNEKCUENCKEIHCJA. I LOVE IT SO MUCH. Contrary to many of my friend's opinions, Paily is such an adorable couple. And this is so hot, goddamn. You're an excellent writer and I'm absolutely captivated with this story. Thank you so much for giving me something so good to read! :)
Ran chapter 13 . 11/11/2012
I love u and ur beautiful mind of yours seriously you bring 'joy' to SO many people keep on going and Ch12 you seriously out done anything my mind could've imagined big props to u
Guest chapter 13 . 11/10/2012
man it's been awhile since you posted. I got a bit worried that you're going to abandon this fic..anyway you can call me -em-. I was the one that suggested about emily riding paige's strap on and squirting..

And off to review-
I don't really have a word to say how incredible you make us all visualize every chapter of this fic.
you make us go 'awww they are so cute' to "the hell i need to go somewhere so i can read this 'Alone'..(wink..wink)"
The part where hanna and aria found them then aria look at paige's undone buckle was hilarious!.i wonder what if paige was wearing that strap on?..and aria saw that thing poking out and completely drench from emily's juice.!.
Okay i'm zoning out again..
I've got to end this rambling now..see you again ( i guess?) next chap.
S chapter 13 . 11/10/2012
Hahaha I love when Paige and Emily get's caught I always love the reactions :P
MGale chapter 13 . 11/10/2012
Could those 2 get any hotter? That's a challange btw, lol. Great update!
soapyraindrops chapter 13 . 11/10/2012
You know, I went to sleep last night thinking that you'd probably given up on this story. Happy morning.

Libraries are so hot. Not even kidding.
Helion chapter 12 . 10/15/2012
Are you planning on continuing this (or your other Paily story) anytime soon?
H chapter 12 . 9/25/2012
I need more of this in my life like I need air! Update soon?