Reviews for Render the Extra Mile
Roscommon chapter 22 . 7/1/2014
Interesting and really different. I hope you continue with this story. Thank you.
JPElles chapter 22 . 6/28/2014
Interesting. Curious where this goes as it's been a but.
ginar369 chapter 22 . 6/28/2014
At least the guard still had some humanity left in him. Because working there would suck it right out of you! I hope Buffy goes all slayer on Doc when she spots him!
cavemenftw chapter 22 . 6/27/2014
I have not been reading much fanfic at all, and this is one of the few stories that I have an alert attached to that has not been finished. I say that only because I was going to ignore the alert but I am really glad I decided to give this a go.

It took a few sentences to remember this story completely but as soon as I remembered fully I remembered why I wanted the alert in the first place.

Your scenery for this story is amazing. I love the creepy Victorian Mental Asylum you have created here, it has become a character unto itself. (Maybe the most important character.)

I also clearly remember your writing taking a big jump within this story as well. I don't remember specifics but I can recall being blown away at the abrupt change in style as well as a clear vision of what you were doing with this fic.

I will be sticking around to the end of this one and I can't wait for your next update.
singedbylife chapter 22 . 6/27/2014
Well, by all means. First off, thanks for continueing writing. You do cliffies very well, I must say. I'm a Spike fanatic so anything Spike always makes me happy. I'm not quite sure I remember what it is they want to show with Spike, because it's been too long ago since I read the other chapters. But I look forward to the next installment all the same.
LostHeart4 chapter 21 . 6/6/2014
More, I need more... please ;-)
neverendingdrumming chapter 21 . 4/16/2014
This is great!
I think you have captured the essence of each character, particularly in their mannerisms and speech (especially Anya) and your writing is pretty smooth with minimal punctuation or spelling errors that ruin good fanfiction. Only thing is that there are a couple of words that sound like they came from a thesaurus or that you are unfamiliar with the words- for example, 'the yonder room', said in some previous chapter. Also make sure you keep the plot moving quickly!
Looking forward to the next chapter! :)
JPElles chapter 21 . 4/16/2014
Interesting update. Good to see it. Was beginning to be worried. I'm curious to see how Giles, Dawn, and Spike handle things. Will they stay here, or will they go on the run? Keep it up.
ginar369 chapter 21 . 4/15/2014
At least Giles seems to be making some progress! Dawn came so close!
Lovin it chapter 21 . 4/15/2014
Hehe, Dawnie playing seductress. And Giles putting his history lessons to work. Nice.

Now, is it Giles or someone else who has caught Dawnie...
snowecat chapter 21 . 4/14/2014
Busted! Making with the 'splainy is not going to be easy I would think.
Avalon419 chapter 20 . 3/31/2014
Hope you'll post another chapter soon. A really interesting, thrilling story!
snowecat chapter 20 . 2/12/2014
Freaky. Hope you keep going.
JPElles chapter 20 . 1/23/2014
Interesting. Good to see more. Hope to see where this leads.
Kat Stevenson chapter 20 . 1/23/2014
This is brilliant! Absolutely love it. The depth of Spike's nature is very intriguing. Sad to reach the end of where you got so far, i was really into it. Wondered if you will be continuing this story? x