Reviews for Render the Extra Mile
brendafay chapter 25 . 6/6
Shalifi chapter 25 . 5/15
Good to see you still working on this. Good update.
waddiwasiwitch chapter 25 . 5/15
Ah - this was excellent! Looking forward to see where it goes.
James Birdsong chapter 25 . 5/12
We know your story is good
gabelou1991 chapter 24 . 11/22/2015
JPElles chapter 24 . 8/7/2015
Interesting. Poor Buffy.
ginar369 chapter 24 . 8/6/2015
Everyone is screwed now. Tara is probably the only one who can rescue all of them. This is bad news for everyone!
JPElles chapter 23 . 7/9/2015
Glad to see this. Poor Spike, Dawn, and well everyone. I hope they get out of this.
ginar369 chapter 23 . 7/9/2015
The only one doing okay is Dawn. And isn't that just too fuuny!
Roscommon chapter 22 . 7/1/2014
Interesting and really different. I hope you continue with this story. Thank you.
JPElles chapter 22 . 6/28/2014
Interesting. Curious where this goes as it's been a but.
ginar369 chapter 22 . 6/28/2014
At least the guard still had some humanity left in him. Because working there would suck it right out of you! I hope Buffy goes all slayer on Doc when she spots him!
cavemenftw chapter 22 . 6/27/2014
I have not been reading much fanfic at all, and this is one of the few stories that I have an alert attached to that has not been finished. I say that only because I was going to ignore the alert but I am really glad I decided to give this a go.

It took a few sentences to remember this story completely but as soon as I remembered fully I remembered why I wanted the alert in the first place.

Your scenery for this story is amazing. I love the creepy Victorian Mental Asylum you have created here, it has become a character unto itself. (Maybe the most important character.)

I also clearly remember your writing taking a big jump within this story as well. I don't remember specifics but I can recall being blown away at the abrupt change in style as well as a clear vision of what you were doing with this fic.

I will be sticking around to the end of this one and I can't wait for your next update.
singedbylife chapter 22 . 6/27/2014
Well, by all means. First off, thanks for continueing writing. You do cliffies very well, I must say. I'm a Spike fanatic so anything Spike always makes me happy. I'm not quite sure I remember what it is they want to show with Spike, because it's been too long ago since I read the other chapters. But I look forward to the next installment all the same.
LostHeart4 chapter 21 . 6/6/2014
More, I need more... please ;-)