Reviews for Render the Extra Mile
Lovin it chapter 7 . 9/23/2012
Hehe, now the story is starting to move forward a bit. And Spike's starting to come back. Or at least to not jump at shadows. Go Dawnie.

And Anya and her capitalist ways ;)
whiters chapter 7 . 9/22/2012
So glad you updated! I liked the talk between Spike and Giles. Can't wait for more!
ShyL chapter 7 . 9/22/2012
Really loving this so far. :-)
Guest chapter 7 . 9/22/2012
thanks bunches!
ladymirth chapter 7 . 9/22/2012
Poor Spikey. *pet pet*

Why is he acting like he's got himself a soul? Hell would be a soulless vampire's element, wouldn't it, or he would've simply gone feral like Angel, but stayed feral, with no soul to anchor him?

I'm a very pro-soul Spuffy. Can you let me know whether he's got or going to get a soul via PM, so I can avoid getting my hopes up in vain?
S1r3h chapter 7 . 9/22/2012
Loved the update.
MaireAilbhe chapter 7 . 9/22/2012
So good it made my eyes water! Can't wait for the next chapter!
ginar369 chapter 7 . 9/22/2012
Oh Shit! Please don't tell me that what I am thinking is what happened? That would... No nope couldn't happen. Or could it? He gave up his life for an innocent. Even without a soul. That in and of itself... well I don't think that had ever happened before. Could he have actually been rewarded? But then how did he get back?

Buffy's attitude is starting to get to me. How can she be so callous towards him? She is acting like they did when they had brought her back. Like Spike is just supposed to snap out of it. Glad to see Pitbull Dawn is still on the job. I think Giles is starting to warm up to Spike. Good, he needs someone else on his side right now.
loverswalk89 chapter 6 . 9/20/2012
I'm loving the story so far!
A little weird how Spike's hair is coming through white can't wait to see what that's about

Please update soon :)
SeaPea chapter 6 . 9/17/2012
I check daily for updates on this. I just love it. And Dawn is so wonderful to Spike - I've always loved their friendship.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/17/2012
Great chapter! I can't wait for more!
Lovin it chapter 6 . 9/16/2012
Aww, would have been funnier if Dawn came back to Spike with a bloody nose and Buffy standing over him, but sensitive works too.

Seems he's starting to think he may actually be back. May even get some idea of what he's experienced.

Anyway, will be eagerly awaiting the next chap. More please.
whiters chapter 6 . 9/16/2012
Buffy seems to be coming around. Actually, they all sort of do. I really like how the story is progressing. I'm interested to hear where Spike has been. Can't wait for more!
waddiwasiwitch chapter 6 . 9/16/2012
Oh this just gets better... Looking forward to more.
ginar369 chapter 6 . 9/16/2012
Could Xander be more of an ass? I mean the guy died protecting you and your friends and the world. Could you cut him a break? Can I just say how happy I am that Dawn is there to take care of him, because other than maybe Tara or Giles none of them would have bothered. Sure Willow might have been nice just then but she wouldn't have given any time to help Spike, and I can't see Buffy doing it either without Dawn pushing her too. Tara would have simply because she is that kind of person and Giles would have done it simply for the research. Why is Spike's hair coming in white?
188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »