Reviews for Render the Extra Mile
neverendingdrumming chapter 21 . 4/16/2014
This is great!
I think you have captured the essence of each character, particularly in their mannerisms and speech (especially Anya) and your writing is pretty smooth with minimal punctuation or spelling errors that ruin good fanfiction. Only thing is that there are a couple of words that sound like they came from a thesaurus or that you are unfamiliar with the words- for example, 'the yonder room', said in some previous chapter. Also make sure you keep the plot moving quickly!
Looking forward to the next chapter! :)
JPElles chapter 21 . 4/16/2014
Interesting update. Good to see it. Was beginning to be worried. I'm curious to see how Giles, Dawn, and Spike handle things. Will they stay here, or will they go on the run? Keep it up.
ginar369 chapter 21 . 4/15/2014
At least Giles seems to be making some progress! Dawn came so close!
Lovin it chapter 21 . 4/15/2014
Hehe, Dawnie playing seductress. And Giles putting his history lessons to work. Nice.

Now, is it Giles or someone else who has caught Dawnie...
snowecat chapter 21 . 4/14/2014
Busted! Making with the 'splainy is not going to be easy I would think.
Avalon419 chapter 20 . 3/31/2014
Hope you'll post another chapter soon. A really interesting, thrilling story!
snowecat chapter 20 . 2/12/2014
Freaky. Hope you keep going.
JPElles chapter 20 . 1/23/2014
Interesting. Good to see more. Hope to see where this leads.
Kat Stevenson chapter 20 . 1/23/2014
This is brilliant! Absolutely love it. The depth of Spike's nature is very intriguing. Sad to reach the end of where you got so far, i was really into it. Wondered if you will be continuing this story? x
missjaxonyo chapter 20 . 1/22/2014
love it keep it up
ginar369 chapter 20 . 1/22/2014
Buffy is in Spike's old room. Tara and Giles are going for the jail break! And Dawn is too. This should be fun! Especially if Dawn manages to get Spike free. Then the rest are going to be looking all over for them.
LostHeart4 chapter 19 . 12/9/2013
The cavalry is on the way. Thanks for the update.
Looking forward to the next chapter.

Wish you a great time, playing with your AU
Lovin it chapter 19 . 12/8/2013
Its been awhile, but good to see you back. Looks like things are getting started with the rescue party on the way. Or will it be Dawn freeing Spike then both saving the rest? Well, guess we'll wait and see what happens.
AGriffinWriter chapter 19 . 12/7/2013
I really enjoy how detailed you describe things, especially the creepy device Spike is being suspended in. And now I'm worried he's headed out into the sunlight or something dreadful like that.
Great job with Buffy's obliviousness. That cracked me up.
I hope Giles and Tara don't end up in some horrid situation like everyone else. Thankfully, they're better with plans, I think, than either Dawn or Buffy, so hopefully they'll come to everyone's rescue. :)
HTSWasRubbish chapter 19 . 12/6/2013
This story has gotten better as its gone along, both in story and writing style. I don't mean that your writing was bad before, it just seems to me that you've settled into your story as you've gone along.

Anyway, I am really liking the detail that has gone into establishing the Asylum that holds Spike, Dawn and now Buffy. I originally reviewed as cavemenftw, but this is me now.
188 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »