Reviews for Render the Extra Mile
JPElles chapter 19 . 12/6/2013
Curious where this heads. I'm thinking it won't end well for Giles; one way or another.
ginar369 chapter 19 . 12/6/2013
I really don't think I'm gonna like where that contraption is taking Spike am I? Go Dawn with the flirting for the greater good. Buffy you are in an insane asylum never mention portals. Or say that you really don't belong there! They will strap you down faster than you can blink! So now it's Dawn, Buffy, Tara and Giles on the rescue mission? Well really only Dawn and Tara there to rescue Spike. Buffy is there to rescue Dawn and Giles is there for Buffy. But hopefully they'll get Spike too!
LostHeart4 chapter 18 . 9/8/2013
I loved your initial idea. I'm not sure I'm on board with the whole mental institution thing but you have a very interesting style and really capture the essence of the characters.
JPElles chapter 18 . 8/24/2013
Nice chapter. Always love Buffy and clothes.

Always great to see Dawn stepping up for Spike as well.
LiveSmileFangirl chapter 18 . 8/19/2013
I can't Believe it. Dawn's brilliant plan... for nothing! I lol'd at buffy. A lot. Your fic is amazing. Update soon
LiveSmileFangirl chapter 17 . 8/19/2013
Spike isnt hallucinating. Its real! Omg I wish he knew.
LiveSmileFangirl chapter 16 . 8/19/2013
Dawn is such a great person. I'm glad Spike is somewhat reacting.
LiveSmileFangirl chapter 15 . 8/19/2013
Dawn to the rescue. Lol. Good chapter
LiveSmileFangirl chapter 14 . 8/19/2013
Omg yes she found him!
LiveSmileFangirl chapter 13 . 8/19/2013
Dawn will get her chance now soon! I have a feeling it won't be so easy though
Guest chapter 18 . 8/19/2013
more please - good story
LiveSmileFangirl chapter 12 . 8/18/2013
oh gosh... What has Dawn done?
LiveSmileFangirl chapter 11 . 8/18/2013
Im glad the scoobies have figured it out! I never would have been able to do that. Lol. They're good
LiveSmileFangirl chapter 10 . 8/18/2013
I forgot to mention in the last review that I really liked the Spike/Tara frienship. I hope what Spike told Tara will help the scoobies find him!
LiveSmileFangirl chapter 9 . 8/18/2013