Reviews for Render the Extra Mile
LiveSmileFangirl chapter 17 . 8/19/2013
Spike isnt hallucinating. Its real! Omg I wish he knew.
LiveSmileFangirl chapter 16 . 8/19/2013
Dawn is such a great person. I'm glad Spike is somewhat reacting.
LiveSmileFangirl chapter 15 . 8/19/2013
Dawn to the rescue. Lol. Good chapter
LiveSmileFangirl chapter 14 . 8/19/2013
Omg yes she found him!
LiveSmileFangirl chapter 13 . 8/19/2013
Dawn will get her chance now soon! I have a feeling it won't be so easy though
Guest chapter 18 . 8/19/2013
more please - good story
LiveSmileFangirl chapter 12 . 8/18/2013
oh gosh... What has Dawn done?
LiveSmileFangirl chapter 11 . 8/18/2013
Im glad the scoobies have figured it out! I never would have been able to do that. Lol. They're good
LiveSmileFangirl chapter 10 . 8/18/2013
I forgot to mention in the last review that I really liked the Spike/Tara frienship. I hope what Spike told Tara will help the scoobies find him!
LiveSmileFangirl chapter 9 . 8/18/2013
LiveSmileFangirl chapter 8 . 8/18/2013
Omg I can't believe I stopped reading this. It is so good. I almost cried. Oh my Spike :( It breaks my heart to see him this way.
AGriffinWriter chapter 18 . 8/18/2013
So glad to see an update to this interesting story. Spike's removal from the cell was described excellently; I could tell exactly what was going on. Typical brash Buffy. Hopefully she won't delay Dawn's attempted rescue of Spike. It's be nice to see done gratitude from her, since he did save her sister.
MaireAilbhe chapter 18 . 8/18/2013
Argh! Buffy! You crazy girl! But with Dawn being as resourceful as she is here, I’m not so panicked. Dawnie can save both of them! (And hopefully quickly. Poor Spike!)
Another awesome chapter! Thank you! :)
SeaPea chapter 17 . 5/9/2013
You've got to admire Dawn's resourcefulness. Now Spike just has to hang on for a little while. Thanks for the great update!
ginar369 chapter 17 . 5/9/2013
Good for Dawn! Hopefully by time she gets back up too see Spike he hasn't lost all hope. Giles really is an idiot. What does he think Dawn is going to do if they don't rescue Spike when they get her? If she went after him once she'll do it again.
183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »