Reviews for Render the Extra Mile
cavemenftw chapter 16 . 4/28/2013
Excellent ending there.
Your setting continues to be the star for me but your Dawn is if not neck in neck, then it is a very close second.
Alice chapter 16 . 4/9/2013
Loving the story! Your portrayal of characters is amazing! Please write lot's more!
Kathy G chapter 16 . 3/26/2013
I'm very happy this has been updated! Your story has a strong plot. Dawn is very well drawn. The background detail is amazing. This is a good read.
Seapea chapter 16 . 3/22/2013
I've got chills! Dawn is awesome.

Giles may learn something about Spike - namely that he's got emotions up the wazoo. Not your typical vampire.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/22/2013
liking this -believable
ginar369 chapter 16 . 3/22/2013
That's Spike for you. A very unique vamp. Go Dawnie! If she can get him more blood he just might snap out of it.
AGriffinWriter chapter 15 . 2/26/2013
So far this is a fantastic story and I am on the edge of my seat for the next installment. You have done a spot-on job with capturing the various Scoobies' personalities through their dialogue and actions, particularly Dawn, Giles, and Anya. And your Spike is so wonderfully pitiful that I want to hop into an alternate dimension and rescue him myself! Keep up the great work!
Lovin it chapter 15 . 2/23/2013
Well, well. Dawnie found Spike but he's still to far gone to believe she's really there. But I'm sure it's only a matter of time till she gets him healed up. Though how to prevent his daily torture so he has some time to heal...

Next chap please.
Lyzzybelle chapter 15 . 2/17/2013
I will be on Pins and Needles until the next update :)
Lyzzybelle chapter 12 . 2/17/2013
Go Dawnie!
Lyzzybelle chapter 11 . 2/17/2013
Scoobies to the rescue! "Here i come to save the day!"
Lyzzybelle chapter 10 . 2/17/2013
So Spike was in the past?
Lyzzybelle chapter 9 . 2/17/2013
I wish there were more Tara/Spike scenes in the series. the scene you had in this chapter between them was beautifully written.
Lyzzybelle chapter 7 . 2/17/2013
It seems like Spike is becoming more aware, which is a relief. Very curious about where he was and what brought him back to Sunnyhell.
Lyzzybelle chapter 6 . 2/17/2013