Reviews for Render the Extra Mile
ginar369 chapter 17 . 5/9/2013
Good for Dawn! Hopefully by time she gets back up too see Spike he hasn't lost all hope. Giles really is an idiot. What does he think Dawn is going to do if they don't rescue Spike when they get her? If she went after him once she'll do it again.
cavemenftw chapter 16 . 4/28/2013
Excellent ending there.
Your setting continues to be the star for me but your Dawn is if not neck in neck, then it is a very close second.
Alice chapter 16 . 4/9/2013
Loving the story! Your portrayal of characters is amazing! Please write lot's more!
Kathy G chapter 16 . 3/26/2013
I'm very happy this has been updated! Your story has a strong plot. Dawn is very well drawn. The background detail is amazing. This is a good read.
Seapea chapter 16 . 3/22/2013
I've got chills! Dawn is awesome.

Giles may learn something about Spike - namely that he's got emotions up the wazoo. Not your typical vampire.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/22/2013
liking this -believable
ginar369 chapter 16 . 3/22/2013
That's Spike for you. A very unique vamp. Go Dawnie! If she can get him more blood he just might snap out of it.
AGriffinWriter chapter 15 . 2/26/2013
So far this is a fantastic story and I am on the edge of my seat for the next installment. You have done a spot-on job with capturing the various Scoobies' personalities through their dialogue and actions, particularly Dawn, Giles, and Anya. And your Spike is so wonderfully pitiful that I want to hop into an alternate dimension and rescue him myself! Keep up the great work!
Lovin it chapter 15 . 2/23/2013
Well, well. Dawnie found Spike but he's still to far gone to believe she's really there. But I'm sure it's only a matter of time till she gets him healed up. Though how to prevent his daily torture so he has some time to heal...

Next chap please.
Lyzzybelle chapter 15 . 2/17/2013
I will be on Pins and Needles until the next update :)
Lyzzybelle chapter 12 . 2/17/2013
Go Dawnie!
Lyzzybelle chapter 11 . 2/17/2013
Scoobies to the rescue! "Here i come to save the day!"
Lyzzybelle chapter 10 . 2/17/2013
So Spike was in the past?
Lyzzybelle chapter 9 . 2/17/2013
I wish there were more Tara/Spike scenes in the series. the scene you had in this chapter between them was beautifully written.
Lyzzybelle chapter 7 . 2/17/2013
It seems like Spike is becoming more aware, which is a relief. Very curious about where he was and what brought him back to Sunnyhell.
184 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »