Reviews for Render the Extra Mile
LiveSmileFangirl chapter 8 . 8/18/2013
Omg I can't believe I stopped reading this. It is so good. I almost cried. Oh my Spike :( It breaks my heart to see him this way.
AGriffinWriter chapter 18 . 8/18/2013
So glad to see an update to this interesting story. Spike's removal from the cell was described excellently; I could tell exactly what was going on. Typical brash Buffy. Hopefully she won't delay Dawn's attempted rescue of Spike. It's be nice to see done gratitude from her, since he did save her sister.
MaireAilbhe chapter 18 . 8/18/2013
Argh! Buffy! You crazy girl! But with Dawn being as resourceful as she is here, I’m not so panicked. Dawnie can save both of them! (And hopefully quickly. Poor Spike!)
Another awesome chapter! Thank you! :)
SeaPea chapter 17 . 5/9/2013
You've got to admire Dawn's resourcefulness. Now Spike just has to hang on for a little while. Thanks for the great update!
ginar369 chapter 17 . 5/9/2013
Good for Dawn! Hopefully by time she gets back up too see Spike he hasn't lost all hope. Giles really is an idiot. What does he think Dawn is going to do if they don't rescue Spike when they get her? If she went after him once she'll do it again.
cavemenftw chapter 16 . 4/28/2013
Excellent ending there.
Your setting continues to be the star for me but your Dawn is if not neck in neck, then it is a very close second.
Alice chapter 16 . 4/9/2013
Loving the story! Your portrayal of characters is amazing! Please write lot's more!
Kathy G chapter 16 . 3/26/2013
I'm very happy this has been updated! Your story has a strong plot. Dawn is very well drawn. The background detail is amazing. This is a good read.
Seapea chapter 16 . 3/22/2013
I've got chills! Dawn is awesome.

Giles may learn something about Spike - namely that he's got emotions up the wazoo. Not your typical vampire.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/22/2013
liking this -believable
ginar369 chapter 16 . 3/22/2013
That's Spike for you. A very unique vamp. Go Dawnie! If she can get him more blood he just might snap out of it.
AGriffinWriter chapter 15 . 2/26/2013
So far this is a fantastic story and I am on the edge of my seat for the next installment. You have done a spot-on job with capturing the various Scoobies' personalities through their dialogue and actions, particularly Dawn, Giles, and Anya. And your Spike is so wonderfully pitiful that I want to hop into an alternate dimension and rescue him myself! Keep up the great work!
Lovin it chapter 15 . 2/23/2013
Well, well. Dawnie found Spike but he's still to far gone to believe she's really there. But I'm sure it's only a matter of time till she gets him healed up. Though how to prevent his daily torture so he has some time to heal...

Next chap please.
Lyzzybelle chapter 15 . 2/17/2013
I will be on Pins and Needles until the next update :)
Lyzzybelle chapter 12 . 2/17/2013