Reviews for Render the Extra Mile
Lyzzybelle chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I LOVE this!
MaireAilbhe chapter 15 . 2/16/2013
Oh! I'm so happy Dawn now knows who/what she's dealing with! You can do it, Dawnie!
ginar369 chapter 15 . 2/16/2013
Dawn can be just as stubborn as her sister and just as quick on her feet as Buffy too. Nice thought to get the 'blood' for Spike to drink. I hope Giles' plan works. Because if Doc sees Dawn its all over.
Seapea chapter 15 . 2/15/2013
Go get him, Dawny! But first you have to make Spike believe you're real.

Thanks for the update!
thisishawkward chapter 14 . 2/13/2013
Ohhhhh shittttt.

I seriously can't stop reading.

Keep going.

Please.

I'll go crazy.
Lovin it chapter 14 . 2/2/2013
Yes, Dawn finally finds Spike. Now for the madcap escape and ass-kicking along the way.

Here's hoping for some hilarious shenanigans during the adventure :)
Seapea chapter 14 . 1/28/2013
Oh, thank goodness she's found him. That was the easy part. I can't imagine how you'll get them out of this mess. Loving Dawn here.
ginar369 chapter 14 . 1/28/2013
She finally found him! Now how to get him home where he belongs!
S1r3h chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
I think that Dawn's my favorite character in this story.
I can't wait to see how she gets him out of there.
cavemenftw chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
I like the tone your setting with the Dawn chapters. It feels kinda like a frightening Dickens to me,lol. I don't know if Dickens is quite right. Little bit of Oliver Twist maybe.

Whatever it is you have demented Victorian down. I really dig the descriptions you have used with The institution. I can taste the damp mildew lined walls.
I've read a couple of your stories and I gotta say you do stayed, and surreal quite well.

Ok, well It feels like I am about to get pretentious about a fic review so, let's just say I like it, and will be looking forward to your next chapter.
Lovin it chapter 13 . 1/19/2013
Hehe, Dawnie playing a mix of Cinderella and Prince Charming to rescue Spike ;)

Though it'g gonna be a coin toss whether Spike recognises her or thinks she's just a figment of his imagination.
Touch The Dark chapter 13 . 1/13/2013
Dawn is in alot of trouble with buffy bit she is doing it to save spike
Seapea chapter 13 . 1/12/2013
Makes you wonder just how much time Spike has been there if Dawn was already having trouble with which reality was real. I can't imagine what Spike will think when he spots Dawn.
cavemenftw chapter 13 . 1/12/2013
There was a lot of stage setting but I think it's purpose was served. I am pretty interested in you Dawn adventure.

She mY have been much maligned, but I've always held a soft spot for her.
I can't wait to see what you have coming up.
waddiwasiwitch chapter 13 . 1/12/2013
Glad to see this story updated. Dawn as usual has landed herself in bother. Can't wait for the next chapter.
179 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »