Reviews for Render the Extra Mile
Lyzzybelle chapter 11 . 2/17/2013
Scoobies to the rescue! "Here i come to save the day!"
Lyzzybelle chapter 10 . 2/17/2013
So Spike was in the past?
Lyzzybelle chapter 9 . 2/17/2013
I wish there were more Tara/Spike scenes in the series. the scene you had in this chapter between them was beautifully written.
Lyzzybelle chapter 7 . 2/17/2013
It seems like Spike is becoming more aware, which is a relief. Very curious about where he was and what brought him back to Sunnyhell.
Lyzzybelle chapter 6 . 2/17/2013
okay. I take it back. I like Chapter six Buffy more...lol
Lyzzybelle chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
Oh my...it is heartbreaking to think of how distraught Spike would be. Funny, though, I can't help but to compare how gentle Spike had been when Buffy had come back from the dead and how bitchy Buffy is being to Spike right now. I realize that she didn't think of him as the love of her life in Season 5 but still I would have hoped that she had grown some compassion for the man who saved her sister's life.
Lyzzybelle chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
Poor confused Spike.
Lyzzybelle chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
Yay! you kept Xander's mouth shut! Good for you :) Again, love Protective!Dawn and I am still holding out hope for a Very Spuffy Ending.
Lyzzybelle chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
Okay. I campletly intrigued...where was Spike? Will there be a Spuffy (crosses fingers, toes and eyes for luck) ending? I love how his helplessness brings out Dawn's inner Joyce!
Lyzzybelle chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I LOVE this!
MaireAilbhe chapter 15 . 2/16/2013
Oh! I'm so happy Dawn now knows who/what she's dealing with! You can do it, Dawnie!
ginar369 chapter 15 . 2/16/2013
Dawn can be just as stubborn as her sister and just as quick on her feet as Buffy too. Nice thought to get the 'blood' for Spike to drink. I hope Giles' plan works. Because if Doc sees Dawn its all over.
Seapea chapter 15 . 2/15/2013
Go get him, Dawny! But first you have to make Spike believe you're real.

Thanks for the update!
thisishawkward chapter 14 . 2/13/2013
Ohhhhh shittttt.

I seriously can't stop reading.

Keep going.

Please.

I'll go crazy.
Lovin it chapter 14 . 2/2/2013
Yes, Dawn finally finds Spike. Now for the madcap escape and ass-kicking along the way.

Here's hoping for some hilarious shenanigans during the adventure :)
188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »