Reviews for Render the Extra Mile
ginar369 chapter 13 . 1/12/2013
Oh so now the rescue of Spike is important! But only because Dawn went to go get him. Poor Dawn, she didn't know what she was getting herself into did she? Looks like she's finally going to get a chance to see Spike. Hopefully she can grab him and zip them home. But I have a feeling it won't be so easy.
S1r3h chapter 11 . 1/6/2013
Opps. Lol. Stupid spell check.
My computed froze, so I hit it - ya I have anger issues, lol - then it sent 'Huffy'.
Anyway, I love Dawn going to rescue Spike. That's so something she'd do.
S1r3h chapter 12 . 1/6/2013
Huffy
Guest chapter 12 . 1/5/2013
holy crap! what did they do to spike. i never before pictured him so broken! really love this story
Lovin it chapter 12 . 1/4/2013
Hehe, you go Dawnie. And surely if Spike see's Dawn in danger he can finally get his mojo back and go back to kicking butt before looking to make a jailbreak.

Go the Great Escape! And much hijinks for Spike and Dawn in the process ;)
Seapea chapter 12 . 1/3/2013
Typical Dawn! She is prepared, though. I hope she gets to Spike soon.
cavemenftw chapter 12 . 1/3/2013
Oh, I do love the turn of events. Going after Spike alone is such a Dawn Summers thing to do.

I am really liking what your doing so far, and I am dying to know exactly what is happening and how this is going to end. I also find myself not in a hurry to get there.

You're focusing a lot on Dawn and Spike who are my favorite relationship, and Tara who is one of my favorite characters in the Buffyverse, and that is only adding to the awesome story vibes.
waddiwasiwitch chapter 12 . 1/2/2013
Oh I wasn't expected that. But knowing Dawn I guess I should've. Is it Tuesday I wonder?
Touch The Dark chapter 12 . 1/2/2013
Ooo i love rebel daw doi g what she needs to fot spike
ginar369 chapter 12 . 1/2/2013
Both sides had a point. The gang didn't seem all that enthused to go get Spike. But they were right that they needed a plan. I hope Dawn didn't put herself in a lot of danger by going alone.
MaireAilbhe chapter 12 . 1/1/2013
Wow! For better or for worse, Dawnie, you're one brave girl! Hang in there, Spike! :D
loverswalk89 chapter 11 . 12/15/2012
Love the story so far! Keep up the good work.
waddiwasiwitch chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
This is an amazing fic. The scene you set for Spike is so bleak and sad. Looking forward to more.
SeaPea chapter 11 . 12/1/2012
Shades of Normal Again. Poor Spike. He must be having a real hard time knowing what's real and what isn't.
ginar369 chapter 11 . 12/1/2012
Dark? Not so much, historically accurate yup. The people who treated the mentally ill back then were usually crazier then the patients! Poor Spike at least the gang was able to figure out the clues he gave them. Nice emotional blackmail by Dawn. Buffy didn't seem to keen on helping Spike before and Dawn knew it.
179 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »