Reviews for Render the Extra Mile
cavemenftw chapter 12 . 1/3/2013
Oh, I do love the turn of events. Going after Spike alone is such a Dawn Summers thing to do.

I am really liking what your doing so far, and I am dying to know exactly what is happening and how this is going to end. I also find myself not in a hurry to get there.

You're focusing a lot on Dawn and Spike who are my favorite relationship, and Tara who is one of my favorite characters in the Buffyverse, and that is only adding to the awesome story vibes.
waddiwasiwitch chapter 12 . 1/2/2013
Oh I wasn't expected that. But knowing Dawn I guess I should've. Is it Tuesday I wonder?
Touch The Dark chapter 12 . 1/2/2013
Ooo i love rebel daw doi g what she needs to fot spike
ginar369 chapter 12 . 1/2/2013
Both sides had a point. The gang didn't seem all that enthused to go get Spike. But they were right that they needed a plan. I hope Dawn didn't put herself in a lot of danger by going alone.
MaireAilbhe chapter 12 . 1/1/2013
Wow! For better or for worse, Dawnie, you're one brave girl! Hang in there, Spike! :D
loverswalk89 chapter 11 . 12/15/2012
Love the story so far! Keep up the good work.
waddiwasiwitch chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
This is an amazing fic. The scene you set for Spike is so bleak and sad. Looking forward to more.
SeaPea chapter 11 . 12/1/2012
Shades of Normal Again. Poor Spike. He must be having a real hard time knowing what's real and what isn't.
ginar369 chapter 11 . 12/1/2012
Dark? Not so much, historically accurate yup. The people who treated the mentally ill back then were usually crazier then the patients! Poor Spike at least the gang was able to figure out the clues he gave them. Nice emotional blackmail by Dawn. Buffy didn't seem to keen on helping Spike before and Dawn knew it.
Touch The Dark chapter 11 . 12/1/2012
Miss taffy i have missed your writibg so much! I loved this chapter its amazing! Loved how no one knew what giles was on about and everyone was gettin g impatient with eillow more please!
Lovin it chapter 11 . 11/30/2012
Hmm, jail break from a mystical nut house? Real? Or a demon's creation from Spike's knowledge of those times? Gonna be interesting to see.
cavemenftw chapter 11 . 11/30/2012
Such a great chapter, I really loved the writing in particular during this chapter. Even when it wasn't necessarily descriptive I felt you got the tone I think you were trying to set across. Although I gotta say,you do use proper names an awful lot.

Oh, awesome, cold immersion. Now I am not entirely sure why that ticked me so much, maybe the absurdity of it's usage in your tale?, who knows. I rarely question why I'm enjoying any part of a story, I tend to start picking it apart if I let myself when really I just wanna enjoy the ride.

Really interesting twist with the asylum business. I did some pretty interesting research on the subject, both modern and, uhh, let's just call it slightly more barbaric times.
Ok, I was veering off point.

Love the asylum stuff. It's pretty effin' harrowing as both physical and mental torture. Your broken Spike now makes so much sense.

Fierce protective Dawn makes me happy, while simultaneously making me feel sorry for her.

Tara's alive so yay! And while I realize she was actually alive at this point in time, It still had to be said.

Ok im just picking random stuff that I like now, so I'll just say I am really enjoying and I await more.
MaireAilbhe chapter 11 . 11/30/2012
No worries, hon. That wasn't too dark. (At least, not for me.) I had a feeling he was in an asylum. I can't wait to see where you take this. Hope the Scoobies can figure out how to get to him in time! Poor Spike! *hugs*
Lovin it chapter 10 . 11/24/2012
Well, this is quite a torment. In his mind or lost in strange worlds? Gonna be interesting to see how this goes.

And how the scoobies will try to find him...
Guest chapter 10 . 11/20/2012
THis has left me wanting more - excellent story!
173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »