Reviews for Render the Extra Mile
Seapea chapter 14 . 1/28/2013
Oh, thank goodness she's found him. That was the easy part. I can't imagine how you'll get them out of this mess. Loving Dawn here.
ginar369 chapter 14 . 1/28/2013
She finally found him! Now how to get him home where he belongs!
S1r3h chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
I think that Dawn's my favorite character in this story.
I can't wait to see how she gets him out of there.
cavemenftw chapter 14 . 1/27/2013
I like the tone your setting with the Dawn chapters. It feels kinda like a frightening Dickens to me,lol. I don't know if Dickens is quite right. Little bit of Oliver Twist maybe.

Whatever it is you have demented Victorian down. I really dig the descriptions you have used with The institution. I can taste the damp mildew lined walls.
I've read a couple of your stories and I gotta say you do stayed, and surreal quite well.

Ok, well It feels like I am about to get pretentious about a fic review so, let's just say I like it, and will be looking forward to your next chapter.
Lovin it chapter 13 . 1/19/2013
Hehe, Dawnie playing a mix of Cinderella and Prince Charming to rescue Spike ;)

Though it'g gonna be a coin toss whether Spike recognises her or thinks she's just a figment of his imagination.
Touch The Dark chapter 13 . 1/13/2013
Dawn is in alot of trouble with buffy bit she is doing it to save spike
Seapea chapter 13 . 1/12/2013
Makes you wonder just how much time Spike has been there if Dawn was already having trouble with which reality was real. I can't imagine what Spike will think when he spots Dawn.
cavemenftw chapter 13 . 1/12/2013
There was a lot of stage setting but I think it's purpose was served. I am pretty interested in you Dawn adventure.

She mY have been much maligned, but I've always held a soft spot for her.
I can't wait to see what you have coming up.
waddiwasiwitch chapter 13 . 1/12/2013
Glad to see this story updated. Dawn as usual has landed herself in bother. Can't wait for the next chapter.
ginar369 chapter 13 . 1/12/2013
Oh so now the rescue of Spike is important! But only because Dawn went to go get him. Poor Dawn, she didn't know what she was getting herself into did she? Looks like she's finally going to get a chance to see Spike. Hopefully she can grab him and zip them home. But I have a feeling it won't be so easy.
S1r3h chapter 11 . 1/6/2013
Opps. Lol. Stupid spell check.
My computed froze, so I hit it - ya I have anger issues, lol - then it sent 'Huffy'.
Anyway, I love Dawn going to rescue Spike. That's so something she'd do.
S1r3h chapter 12 . 1/6/2013
Huffy
Guest chapter 12 . 1/5/2013
holy crap! what did they do to spike. i never before pictured him so broken! really love this story
Lovin it chapter 12 . 1/4/2013
Hehe, you go Dawnie. And surely if Spike see's Dawn in danger he can finally get his mojo back and go back to kicking butt before looking to make a jailbreak.

Go the Great Escape! And much hijinks for Spike and Dawn in the process ;)
Seapea chapter 12 . 1/3/2013
Typical Dawn! She is prepared, though. I hope she gets to Spike soon.
188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »