Reviews for Render the Extra Mile
Touch The Dark chapter 11 . 12/1/2012
Miss taffy i have missed your writibg so much! I loved this chapter its amazing! Loved how no one knew what giles was on about and everyone was gettin g impatient with eillow more please!
Lovin it chapter 11 . 11/30/2012
Hmm, jail break from a mystical nut house? Real? Or a demon's creation from Spike's knowledge of those times? Gonna be interesting to see.
cavemenftw chapter 11 . 11/30/2012
Such a great chapter, I really loved the writing in particular during this chapter. Even when it wasn't necessarily descriptive I felt you got the tone I think you were trying to set across. Although I gotta say,you do use proper names an awful lot.

Oh, awesome, cold immersion. Now I am not entirely sure why that ticked me so much, maybe the absurdity of it's usage in your tale?, who knows. I rarely question why I'm enjoying any part of a story, I tend to start picking it apart if I let myself when really I just wanna enjoy the ride.

Really interesting twist with the asylum business. I did some pretty interesting research on the subject, both modern and, uhh, let's just call it slightly more barbaric times.
Ok, I was veering off point.

Love the asylum stuff. It's pretty effin' harrowing as both physical and mental torture. Your broken Spike now makes so much sense.

Fierce protective Dawn makes me happy, while simultaneously making me feel sorry for her.

Tara's alive so yay! And while I realize she was actually alive at this point in time, It still had to be said.

Ok im just picking random stuff that I like now, so I'll just say I am really enjoying and I await more.
MaireAilbhe chapter 11 . 11/30/2012
No worries, hon. That wasn't too dark. (At least, not for me.) I had a feeling he was in an asylum. I can't wait to see where you take this. Hope the Scoobies can figure out how to get to him in time! Poor Spike! *hugs*
Lovin it chapter 10 . 11/24/2012
Well, this is quite a torment. In his mind or lost in strange worlds? Gonna be interesting to see how this goes.

And how the scoobies will try to find him...
Guest chapter 10 . 11/20/2012
THis has left me wanting more - excellent story!
whiters chapter 10 . 11/18/2012
Great ud(s)! Chapter 10 really caught my interest. I didn't know if Spike was crazy or if there was really something going on. I'm happy that the Scoobie's are looking for Spike. I look forward to more!
Susan M. M chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
It's very easy to "see" this as I read it. Good job.
Touch The Dark chapter 10 . 11/18/2012
Is thay doc as in glory doc or other doc? Such an awesome chapter
ginar369 chapter 10 . 11/17/2012
The guy saves the world and no one tries to get him back. Some how he is human back in his own time but Doc is torturing him! Holy Shit!
MaireAilbhe chapter 10 . 11/17/2012
Wow! That was a shocker! (No pun intended.)
MaireAilbhe chapter 9 . 11/17/2012
Eeee! Cliffhanger!
But before that, omg...thank you thank you thank you for the Tara H/C. There is nothing I love more than Tara and Spike; I always thought they'd be friends or confidantes had she survived. 3
Guest chapter 10 . 11/17/2012
thanks! :-)
waddiwasiwitch chapter 10 . 11/17/2012
What the hell? Gosh this story is so good. I'm completely clueless as to what's going to happen from chapter to chapter. Great job.
S1r3h chapter 10 . 11/17/2012
Ahhh, Doc. That evil little toad.
Now, if only we knew where he was.
Please update soon.