Reviews for Render the Extra Mile
whiters chapter 10 . 11/18/2012
Great ud(s)! Chapter 10 really caught my interest. I didn't know if Spike was crazy or if there was really something going on. I'm happy that the Scoobie's are looking for Spike. I look forward to more!
Susan M. M chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
It's very easy to "see" this as I read it. Good job.
Touch The Dark chapter 10 . 11/18/2012
Is thay doc as in glory doc or other doc? Such an awesome chapter
ginar369 chapter 10 . 11/17/2012
The guy saves the world and no one tries to get him back. Some how he is human back in his own time but Doc is torturing him! Holy Shit!
MaireAilbhe chapter 10 . 11/17/2012
Wow! That was a shocker! (No pun intended.)
MaireAilbhe chapter 9 . 11/17/2012
Eeee! Cliffhanger!
But before that, omg...thank you thank you thank you for the Tara H/C. There is nothing I love more than Tara and Spike; I always thought they'd be friends or confidantes had she survived. 3
Guest chapter 10 . 11/17/2012
thanks! :-)
waddiwasiwitch chapter 10 . 11/17/2012
What the hell? Gosh this story is so good. I'm completely clueless as to what's going to happen from chapter to chapter. Great job.
S1r3h chapter 10 . 11/17/2012
Ahhh, Doc. That evil little toad.
Now, if only we knew where he was.
Please update soon.
Lovin it chapter 9 . 11/16/2012
Wow, Spike snatched from right out of the house. You can't leave it like this. More please!

Or I'll sick Dawn on you like she's gonna be on Buffy to get Spike back ;)
SeaPea chapter 9 . 11/16/2012
Nooooo! They got him! It'll be too much to hope for that Buffy will help get him back. Thank goodness for Dawn and Tara; I've always loved Spike - Dawn - Tara friendship stories.

I check every day for updates to this. It's that good.
waddiwasiwitch chapter 9 . 11/16/2012
eeek! The plot thickens.. Great chapter. I'm dying to know what's going on.
ginar369 chapter 9 . 11/16/2012
Buffy can really be a bitch can't she? Whatever torment he is suffering he did it for her and Dawn. You think she would be a little grateful to him for it!

God he is so sad and convinced they will take him back that he doesn't want any kindness because it just makes it harder. And then they do take him back. I sincerely hope Giles has more compassion than Buffy and tries to get him back.
ladymirth chapter 9 . 11/15/2012
you're seriously overdoing it with the "Buffy is a bitch" thing. She has always been open and compassionate (as a Slayer can be) towards creatures she sees as helpless and she's protective of her allies. She may have whaled on Spike when she was clinically depressed and turned into an emotionally detached generalissimo in S7, but those are instances when she was pushed beyond endurance and are exceptions to the rule. If Buffy was such a bitch, why would Spike love her so much in the first place?

And honestly, considering all the people Spike must have tortured, raped and killed over the years, I don't see anyone owing Spike anything, especially unsouled. And I say all this as a fan of Spike's.
S1r3h chapter 9 . 11/15/2012
Buffy is such a B-otch!
Hell needs to come get her a$$.
Love the story!