Reviews for Render the Extra Mile
waddiwasiwitch chapter 10 . 11/17/2012
What the hell? Gosh this story is so good. I'm completely clueless as to what's going to happen from chapter to chapter. Great job.
S1r3h chapter 10 . 11/17/2012
Ahhh, Doc. That evil little toad.
Now, if only we knew where he was.
Please update soon.
Lovin it chapter 9 . 11/16/2012
Wow, Spike snatched from right out of the house. You can't leave it like this. More please!

Or I'll sick Dawn on you like she's gonna be on Buffy to get Spike back ;)
SeaPea chapter 9 . 11/16/2012
Nooooo! They got him! It'll be too much to hope for that Buffy will help get him back. Thank goodness for Dawn and Tara; I've always loved Spike - Dawn - Tara friendship stories.

I check every day for updates to this. It's that good.
waddiwasiwitch chapter 9 . 11/16/2012
eeek! The plot thickens.. Great chapter. I'm dying to know what's going on.
ginar369 chapter 9 . 11/16/2012
Buffy can really be a bitch can't she? Whatever torment he is suffering he did it for her and Dawn. You think she would be a little grateful to him for it!

God he is so sad and convinced they will take him back that he doesn't want any kindness because it just makes it harder. And then they do take him back. I sincerely hope Giles has more compassion than Buffy and tries to get him back.
ladymirth chapter 9 . 11/15/2012
you're seriously overdoing it with the "Buffy is a bitch" thing. She has always been open and compassionate (as a Slayer can be) towards creatures she sees as helpless and she's protective of her allies. She may have whaled on Spike when she was clinically depressed and turned into an emotionally detached generalissimo in S7, but those are instances when she was pushed beyond endurance and are exceptions to the rule. If Buffy was such a bitch, why would Spike love her so much in the first place?

And honestly, considering all the people Spike must have tortured, raped and killed over the years, I don't see anyone owing Spike anything, especially unsouled. And I say all this as a fan of Spike's.
S1r3h chapter 9 . 11/15/2012
Buffy is such a B-otch!
Hell needs to come get her a$$.
Love the story!
MaireAilbhe chapter 8 . 10/26/2012
Poor Spike! *hugs him tight*
Spike is the BIG BAD chapter 8 . 10/25/2012
Oh. My. Gosh! I need another chapter! I'm addicted! I love this story so far. I so want to gather Spike into my arms and hug him forever. Poor Spike! Update soon! I can't hold my breath very long, I'll pass out. You don't want to make me pass out, do you?! :) MORE!
Spike is the BIG BAD chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
I agree with Dawn! Buffy's a bitter old hag! And a bitch... There, I said it. :)
SeaPea chapter 8 . 10/17/2012
I hurt so much for Spike. It's so sad. It's going to be a long road for him.
waddiwasiwitch chapter 8 . 10/14/2012
Oh gosh poor Spike is so messed up. Looking forward to more..
Touch The Dark chapter 8 . 10/14/2012
That was analyzing chapter wonder who is coming fir spike?
Guest chapter 8 . 10/14/2012
the last line made me sad poor spike
181 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »