Reviews for Generation of Miracles and Goblet of Fire
Reviewer chapter 1 . 10/14
Although it was okay, some parts were a little awkward and why would some students be fighting adults no matter how skilled they are? Shouldn’t they play against students their age? Also the quidditch team seemed overpowered. Maybe it would have been better if they didn’t have a too huge point gap. And I think that Voldemort and the dark mark would be well known by the Japanese because they live at the other side of the world and JK Rowling said that not many countries outside of Europe knows about the Death Eaters.
its.rxbekahh chapter 2 . 4/8
Please update
Tsukiko K chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
Is this AkaKuro? :P
Redlily chapter 2 . 8/28/2016
I love your story please write more you're really good
wildtrance chapter 2 . 5/23/2016
I thought there were only 6 in the generation of miracles? I'm ending the first season currently so I might not have met someone but... No Kagami!? Really?!
I'm guessing Kuroko doesn't realize that the others like him in a romantic way. Poor Kuroko
Guest chapter 2 . 4/11/2016
Are you going to write more
Eeirany chapter 2 . 1/26/2016
Nice! I loved it :D

I hope that this gets a third chapter one day, and thank-you for writing this fanfic :D
rhizz17 chapter 2 . 9/18/2015
update please
Guest chapter 2 . 9/15/2015
This story is purely awesome. One of the best crossovers I have every read. Please update. I am brimming with so much anticipation till the point that I fear that it would overflow.
Ever-Lethargic chapter 2 . 9/2/2015
I could definitely see Kise being half-veela XD
Guest chapter 2 . 8/20/2015
Update please!
anonymous chapter 2 . 7/30/2015
Please next chapter umi-sempai
Lunatic Authoress chapter 2 . 7/13/2015
XD I love hoe Kise gets bullied and never gets bordd of it! Akashi, you are downright the scariest captain on Earth! I enjoyed this chapter a lot! :D cant wait for the Triwizard Tournament to happen! btw Author-san... is this story yaoi?