Reviews for Generation of Miracles and Goblet of Fire
anonymous chapter 2 . 7/30
Please next chapter umi-sempai
Lunatic Authoress chapter 2 . 7/13
XD I love hoe Kise gets bullied and never gets bordd of it! Akashi, you are downright the scariest captain on Earth! I enjoyed this chapter a lot! :D cant wait for the Triwizard Tournament to happen! btw Author-san... is this story yaoi?
Update it's a beautiful story I have to read more!
Vl8041 chapter 2 . 4/29
This story is so good. Please update soon.
Pacifistic Brat chapter 2 . 4/10
Please update soon!
Fire Nina chapter 2 . 3/7
I love this story! Especially the Akakuro moments, Akakuro is one of my all time favorite yaoi couples! I can't wait to see what happens next!
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 2 . 1/30
I want more!
Akashi is so boss!
PearlSnorlax chapter 1 . 1/16
Hello, i just found your fic, and, its just perfect. I've only read first chapter yet, but i hope you'll be updating any time soon. Not to mention that Goblet of Fire is one of my favourites movies :P The positions, the match, the crossrover, everything is great :D
All im hoping is that you don't make this fill with yaoi xD I mean, i've seen some hints already, and i really don't like yaoi, but i liked the story very much, so, just wanted to know... if theres just tiny hints, i can ignore them (? Just that, the rest i loved it.
Please keep updating :D Bye, and good luck to you c:
No doubt Akashi knows occlemency. This will be fun
Skyvlin chapter 2 . 1/12
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!,! I LOVE THIS! PLEASE UPDATE!,
Guest chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
funny
CloudCarnivore chapter 2 . 12/21/2014
Generation of Miracles in Hogwarts! Akashi is so smart; of course they would have a heart attack! :D Cant wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/17/2014
Awesome can't wait for more! Plz update!
Baylee1100 chapter 2 . 11/11/2014
this is really good please please update super soon!
LDK chapter 2 . 9/4/2014
Hope you finish this, the plot is very interesting. Thanks!