Reviews for Generation of Miracles and Goblet of Fire
wildtrance chapter 2 . 5/23
I thought there were only 6 in the generation of miracles? I'm ending the first season currently so I might not have met someone but... No Kagami!? Really?!
I'm guessing Kuroko doesn't realize that the others like him in a romantic way. Poor Kuroko
Are you going to write more
Eeirany chapter 2 . 1/26
Nice! I loved it :D

I hope that this gets a third chapter one day, and thank-you for writing this fanfic :D
rhizz17 chapter 2 . 9/18/2015
update please
Guest chapter 2 . 9/15/2015
This story is purely awesome. One of the best crossovers I have every read. Please update. I am brimming with so much anticipation till the point that I fear that it would overflow.
Ever-Lethargic chapter 2 . 9/2/2015
I could definitely see Kise being half-veela XD
Guest chapter 2 . 8/20/2015
Update please!
anonymous chapter 2 . 7/30/2015
Please next chapter umi-sempai
Lunatic Authoress chapter 2 . 7/13/2015
XD I love hoe Kise gets bullied and never gets bordd of it! Akashi, you are downright the scariest captain on Earth! I enjoyed this chapter a lot! :D cant wait for the Triwizard Tournament to happen! btw Author-san... is this story yaoi?
Guest chapter 2 . 5/4/2015
Update it's a beautiful story I have to read more!
Vl8041 chapter 2 . 4/29/2015
This story is so good. Please update soon.
Pacifistic Brat chapter 2 . 4/10/2015
Please update soon!
Fire Nina chapter 2 . 3/7/2015
I love this story! Especially the Akakuro moments, Akakuro is one of my all time favorite yaoi couples! I can't wait to see what happens next!
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 2 . 1/30/2015
I want more!
Akashi is so boss!
PearlSnorlax chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
Hello, i just found your fic, and, its just perfect. I've only read first chapter yet, but i hope you'll be updating any time soon. Not to mention that Goblet of Fire is one of my favourites movies :P The positions, the match, the crossrover, everything is great :D
All im hoping is that you don't make this fill with yaoi xD I mean, i've seen some hints already, and i really don't like yaoi, but i liked the story very much, so, just wanted to know... if theres just tiny hints, i can ignore them (? Just that, the rest i loved it.
Please keep updating :D Bye, and good luck to you c: