Reviews for Quietly Loud
AHHHH chapter 6 . 10/12/2013
Reference! I got the reference! YES! I never get it, but this time I did. Thank you Adventure Time for giving me this moment.
BreezyForever chapter 6 . 10/3/2013
ACCKKKKK! THIS STORY IS TOO FEELSY FOR ME! I NEED MOARRR! PLEASE, BY ALL MEANS, KEEP GOING! IUOASFINOIzskadjs'l"J":AJSDMF"OIJDKFL"A"LKJFEIKNFS Kfnz!
Kat Quick chapter 6 . 9/30/2013
I really loved that, thank-you! U R TOTALLY EPIC! If I could have a suite that would let me talk, I would never take it off, not to shower, or wash my hair, or...wait...how would I pee? You know what, forget it. But still, it would be absolutely amazing. Ah, if I died right now, I would die fulfilled. THANK-YOU FOR WRITING THIS REALLY AWESOME STORY! Kat
Kat Quick chapter 4 . 9/30/2013
Wow. I have to say, being partially mute myself, the thought of not being able to warn my friends if they were in danger and couldn't see me, it really haunts me.

Anyway, very very cool so far, this is very realistic. Being mute, you begin to act really loud, moving around and jumping, and trying to bring some life into things (stop talking for a week, you'll see what I mean), so Tony is so real.

Anyhoo, I love it, keep writing, Kat.
Narmara chapter 6 . 7/7/2013
I love the reference to Adventure time there *nudge nudge* : D
Joshua chapter 6 . 7/4/2013
Please update.
I love this story and your writing style :3
Fi Suki Saki chapter 6 . 6/22/2013
*giggles*

Oh god... This is Awesome and Trully Adorable!

I really wish this will continue!

This is so Amazing!

And how Steve and Hulk the one who REALLY understand Tony, was so CUTE! *squealing softly*

I really hope you will update this! :)
GirlFromNorth chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
I really want to see the Hulk watching TV... Hey, Marvel, can you do me a little favor?...
Wow. Tony being mute - now THAT's what I call an interesting and unusual plot! Last chapter about Loki was great as well. ;)
where the wind blows chapter 6 . 5/26/2013
Are you ever going to update! Cause I would love it!
Adamantium Dragoness chapter 6 . 3/17/2013
Oh my glob!
Hulk's favorite show is Adventure Time?
That's amazing.
skepsis66 chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
Naw, they're like one big, weird and dysfunctional family. :)
Rubes99 chapter 6 . 3/8/2013
Tony being mute is definately a new one. I think it's great how you managed to do that but still make Tony Tony, sarcasm and all.
So, my question is, is this complete or not? Because it kind of seems like it might be, and if it is, changing the category to 'complete' would be helpful. Thanks.
Book girl fan chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
I have no idea what that TV show wold be. Do I actually want to?
Extraordinary Invisible Lights chapter 6 . 2/21/2013
DEAR SWEET BABY JESUS, THIS FANFIC IS GLORIOUS! I swear to god, if you update early, I will name my first born after you. You don't even need to say your name, I'll just use your FF username. I'm serious here.
Tobi Is My Name chapter 6 . 2/5/2013