Reviews for Sacred Sake
CammiiLyin chapter 17 . 9/11/2013
This chapter has me crying so hard I had to stop a few times because I couldn't see
SeikoUchiha18 chapter 43 . 6/20/2013
I cried as soon as Inuyasha mentioned going to his son's grave. It reminded me of when I lost my first one. That pain will always be there for Kagome and it's one not forgotten. I do love that everyone got a happy ending though!
SeikoUchiha18 chapter 6 . 6/20/2013
I teared up at this. I am pregnant now and couldn't imagine losing my little girl as soon as she was born. Poor Kagome. Now I need to keep reading!
Guest chapter 41 . 5/12/2013
BLARGH! THE STORY REPEATS ITSELF!
(HaruxTameka)
daisyo0o chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
this story is stupid
sasuxxnaruxxluverxx chapter 45 . 4/9/2013
This story was well played out and just beautiful! I couldn't have thought of a better ending. I hope to read more from you in the future.
Mika Whitlock Tashio chapter 45 . 3/27/2013
I don't know how I feel about this story. I mean I had to read it all the way through before making a verdict. On one hand, I can agree with the plot but on the other hand, the details and storyline are way out there, even for a fan fiction. I can't make up my mind really. Sesshomaru is probably the most realistic character in this story, it takes almost no leap of faith to follow him through the story (which I give a virtual thumbs up because that is hard when trying to do a romance between him and well anyone), but I can't really swallow the personality of Kagome. I mean she's supposed to be, in this story, this strong, fierce, stubborn character, but she's a tragedy (which is expected from the beginning)! She's stuck in the past with a dead son and failed marriage, she gets abused left and right, she's indecisive, extremely irrational and submissive for the most part. She loses her powers, she's isolated, in large part, from her family and friends. Then she flips, she's in love, she has her happy ever after. I mean I can appreciate that two completely different characters can find love. I can appreciate that Sesshomaru can love Kagome. But I can't piece together the how in this story, it just never clicked to me. He loves her because she defies him? She loves him because...he saved her from illness and death? This is by no means a flame, or fic bashing, I just need some clarification, cause this one threw me for a loop and I can't say that's a good thing yet.
Rontseika chapter 45 . 2/25/2013
That was the most brilliant story I've ever read i actually cried on certain parts. All i can say is: nicely done.
Skyfire Dragono chapter 45 . 1/17/2013
This was a good story. I am glad I found someone else who was looking for it on the threads and followed the suggestions to this story. It has been a pleasure to read, and thank you for sharing this tale of yours.

Sky
tearsofbreaks chapter 39 . 12/28/2012
awesome, although I though Sesshomaru only has one hand so this part didn't make sense to me..."His hands caressed her cheeks " and "as he ran his hands up and down ", and so forth. I love the story so far though!
Nychta Diamanti chapter 45 . 12/18/2012
I loved that the beginning mystery is the ending. This is such a great story and it was a pleasure to read.
DeathDagger chapter 45 . 12/10/2012
Sesshomaru cracking his whip too make his son laugh was just hilarious!
rei-intro-rini chapter 45 . 12/7/2012
That was one wonderful story, I really had a good time reading it. I even teared up in the chapter where Kagome is on her death-bed and is trying with all her heart n soul to give birth to Akihiko.
With Sesshoumaru's mother becoming the antagonist, you kept things entertaining...Story was also written well except for few places where there were little silly mistakes.

Thanks for sharing :D
narutocraxygirl107 chapter 14 . 11/29/2012
Really, Kagome is beaten BOTH by Sesshomaru ad Inuyasha and what happens to them nothing. Thats is just horrible and then does anyone really care or even stop for more then a second and thing "wow she didn't deserve that no matter what she did" nope. And then you have Kagome go and freaking forgive Sesshomaru, I don't care if it was for the baby he BROKE her freaking wrist, and that is just work. And the non top of that Inuyasha beat the crap out of him and what happens to him, Sango slaps him and that is it. Really and then you have them forgive him and they end up placing all the blame on Kagome. No matter what she did no woman deserves to get abused.
Shadow At Midnight chapter 18 . 11/14/2012
Still intriguing. Though I suspect that the main antagonist in this story will clearly be Sesshoumaru's mother. As she attempts to kill Kagome.