Reviews for RevivalOLD VER
Professional Tsundere chapter 21 . 2/18/2013
My country... *looks through arsenal of spells* Dammit, I have a gravity spell but not a levitation spell? What kind of witch am I? *waves around wand* Mattress! *fluffy mattress lands inches away from where Mattie is gonna land* ... You saw nothing.
Dawnshine chapter 21 . 2/18/2013
Does vampire have wings?Becuz if they do,I'm pretty sure Romania would do why didn't they recognise the axis and allies?
D.P.Master01 chapter 20 . 1/5/2013
I don't care if you say that was cheesy, but after reading all 20 of those chapters, those last few lines almost brought me to tears and strangely gave me new hope.
Myrna Maeve chapter 20 . 12/27/2012
YEAH IGGY! GIVE 'EM H*LL! GIVE.'EM H*LL ON EARTH!
Myrna Maeve chapter 11 . 12/27/2012
WAAAAAAAAAAH! *SOBS LOUDLY* HOW COULD YOU KILL ERIKA?! HOW!?
Dawnshine chapter 14 . 12/21/2012
I'm no sure if I asked this question before,but do you mean that Belarus is gone forever?
Butter is Found chapter 20 . 11/29/2012
England... such a bad $$!
badgerfang chapter 20 . 11/29/2012
YES! THE REVEAL!
Mozu The Mochi chapter 20 . 11/28/2012
Oh my god, Iggy, NOOOO! You don't wanna die! We Malaysians owe a lot to you x'C

*grabs a sword* I'm fighting along with Iggy! :o
Professional Tsundere chapter 20 . 11/27/2012
*Sharpening daggers* Hmm... So Britain has declared war. Quite a way to end a chapter, drama, makes you eager to read more, doesn't show anything else. I approve. Now onto the topic of war. *walks off muttering something about time traveling phone booths and fangirls*
Esmeraude11 chapter 20 . 11/27/2012
FGKSJGLKJHJ!
Oh my god! I can't believe you ended it like that. I'm so sad and angry but I'm also so friggin happy! a href" . "img alt"Happy smiley" src" . "/a

I loved this scene especially. "I, Arthur Kirkland, formally announce to President snow and his people," Arthur's eyes narrowed into slits, "That the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland has declared war on Panem." Badass Artie. My fave. :D

Oh I hope that you do update soon.
Dawnshine chapter 20 . 11/27/2012
GOOD JOB IGGY,GOOD JOB.
((Isn't Panem the whole of North America?Who are you writing him as?I mean,Britain doesn't exist in your world there anymore,right?-confused-))
Mozu The Mochi chapter 19 . 11/22/2012
*shots WolfTotem* You...kill..them! I'm gonna take over! Muwahahaha! *going crazy*

Yao and Yong Soo are in aru..daze! Yay! Alfred died too? Did he? I was confused, and read this with teary eyes haha..

I knew Lovi wasn't dead! I mean.. He is part of Italy too so yeah..

I rely on Arthur to have healing magic.. If only Yao was there. Fuck... I mean he knows a lot about herbs.. Or.. Medicines like that. Haha, I'm gonna hug my Chinese friends after holidays when I met them at school later. "You're alive!" "... *curses in Chinese which I don't understand*" xD
Mozu The Mochi chapter 14 . 11/22/2012
PruHun fan FTW!

Too much sadness.. My eyes are swollen because of you, dammit!
badgerfang chapter 19 . 11/2/2012
GERMANY AND JAPAN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! * after recovering from sobbing over Japan's and Germany's deaths* i know the voice was Romano!
77 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »