Reviews for Façade
Nadiafarjana chapter 41 . 10/7
Amazing story
T chapter 5 . 9/7
And the twist begins! Really like the pace of the story and everything else so far! Its really light-hearted, uplifting and refreshing!
T chapter 4 . 9/6
Yep...I really like the fact that you've shown Draco to be this utterly pompous arse who doesn't take shit from anybody...but when it comes to his children, he is ready to swallow down his ego just for their benefit and happiness. You've managed to show him to be this incredibly doting dad, and that's adorable!
T chapter 3 . 9/6
I like how you've portrayed Draco's children. They're mini versions of different traits of Draco- mean, smart, ambitious, rude, innocent- but children at heart :') I especially like Elladora's character, despite her attitude. Her boldness is striking :P Keep it up!
T chapter 2 . 9/6
I love how you've made them all stay so much in character! Its amazing and bloody interesting to watch! :D
T chapter 1 . 9/6
I have to say...its been a long time since I read fan fiction, and this one looks pretty damn good so far! LOVE the way you ended this chapter! :'D I hope it continues to exceed my expectations and make me laugh!
Moalauritsen chapter 16 . 7/22
A little bit of norwegian in chapter 15.
Kim chapter 41 . 6/30
Beautiful! You are such an amazing writer! I was grinning or nearly to tears almost the entire time! I absolutely loved every minute of it. Thank you so much! :-)
somebluenovember chapter 8 . 5/29
The moment when Draco really believes Hermione cares about his kids AND is good for them. Swoon..
somebluenovember chapter 1 . 5/29
Dramioneasks on Tumblr linked Façade as a response to someone's ask and I ended up here again after a while, reading it *again*, as it seems to be impossible NOT to read it again - Elladora has to be one of my favourite oc-s in Dramione stories overall.
Super cute. Bravo
Scherherazade chapter 40 . 4/25
Fantastic story. Loved the oc's. You did a great job of writing a believable romance.
Jaycie Victory chapter 23 . 3/28
I loved your explanation of apparation and particles and therefore the dangers strong weather would present - totally makes sense of splinching but it never occurred to me that apparating basically breaks you down into particles and reassembles you.
Jaycie Victory chapter 16 . 3/28
So cute :)
Jaycie Victory chapter 14 . 3/28
The conversation between Hermione and Draco in the cafeteria was just gorgeous. I genuinely laughed out loud when he called himself enjoyable :D
1,340 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »