Reviews for Façade
Kim chapter 41 . 6/30
Beautiful! You are such an amazing writer! I was grinning or nearly to tears almost the entire time! I absolutely loved every minute of it. Thank you so much! :-)
somebluenovember chapter 8 . 5/29
The moment when Draco really believes Hermione cares about his kids AND is good for them. Swoon..
somebluenovember chapter 1 . 5/29
Dramioneasks on Tumblr linked Façade as a response to someone's ask and I ended up here again after a while, reading it *again*, as it seems to be impossible NOT to read it again - Elladora has to be one of my favourite oc-s in Dramione stories overall.
Super cute. Bravo
Scherherazade chapter 40 . 4/25
Fantastic story. Loved the oc's. You did a great job of writing a believable romance.
Jaycie Victory chapter 23 . 3/28
I loved your explanation of apparation and particles and therefore the dangers strong weather would present - totally makes sense of splinching but it never occurred to me that apparating basically breaks you down into particles and reassembles you.
Jaycie Victory chapter 16 . 3/28
So cute :)
Jaycie Victory chapter 14 . 3/28
The conversation between Hermione and Draco in the cafeteria was just gorgeous. I genuinely laughed out loud when he called himself enjoyable :D
Jaycie Victory chapter 12 . 3/28
I'm enjoying this very much. Love the teasing between them.
Miss-Margaux-Malfoy chapter 41 . 2/16
Loved this story :)
Eleanor Johnson chapter 41 . 10/18/2014
Omg I absolutely loved this! Once I started reading it I never put it down! Read it all at once! AMAZING! Bloody Amazing!
pastel kittens chapter 41 . 9/24/2014
This was wonderful! The plot line was amazing, the characters - charming and you had me interested the entire duration of the story.

I really liked Ella and Scorpius, each had interesting personalities in their own right. And I especially liked Erik, he was adorable!

How you developed Draco and Hermione's relationship was great. They fed off each other wonderfully and I think if they had been actual friends in the series it would be like how you wrote it. Always bantering haha. Oh! And their personalities were great as well!

SORRY ONE MORE THING - I liked how there was a subtle theme of the French language. The here and there phrases in French, how Malfoy knew French, the title of this story is even in French! (At least I think haha) Sorry, I just have unhealthy obsession with French.

Okay now that this review is almost novel length, I will leave you with this. Absolutely wonderful job writing this and keep it up!
fantaskie chapter 41 . 9/15/2014
Short and sweet. :) A very nicely done epilogue. I loved the line "girlfriends are always that bit sexier than wives" - a ring of truth. :D

Thank you so much for such a delightful piece. This is my first Harry Potter fanfic ever, and I'm glad I began with this. It came to me highly recommended. I look forward to reading more of your work. :)

All the best!
fantaskie chapter 39 . 9/15/2014
Nice! I can't say that the reason he first considered marrying Astoria is a big deal. Where I come from arranged marriages are common. This doesn't seem bad at all. But I like the turn this chapter took. :D
fantaskie chapter 38 . 9/15/2014
I just have to say, this was a very uncomfortable read. I really hate that Hermione stooped so low to fight with Pansy. And the whole thing seemed rather childish. ... Very well written. But very, very uncomfortable to read.

...I'm looking forward to the making up, though!...and am, of course, curious to know what kind of hold Pansy has over Draco...
1,333 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »