Reviews for Someone's Gotta Do The Dirty Work
skrillianmages chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
WOO! I'm a lumberjack!
zitera chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Boone, you have wowed me! you make the story sound so real, i cant wait to read on. Before i keep reading i was wondering how you thought to come up with this?
Crimson Dawnbreak chapter 14 . 3/16/2013
ah, I thought there was a chapter I hadn't noticed before!

good on yah, Boone, you slipped one past old Crimson!

and yes, I am talking about myself in the third person. just ignore it, I'm not having a mental breakdown or anything...but anyway, this is awesome! I finally have an idea of what Hardin looks like, where they met the NanoTroop, and what their guns look like! although, I have no idea why Google thought "NanoTroop" was me misspelling "Tropicana". and once more, I must say it: you, sir, would not be scoffed upon if you suddenly and without warning went into professional writing. don't leave us all alone here if you do, though! what a loss that would be!

Crimson Dawnbreak chapter 16 . 2/10/2013
O.O
you never cease to amaze me with the quality of your writing, Boone. good job, my neural synapses survived this one, and throughout the chapter, I was trying to figure out "what potion was that?" "how do you craft firebombs in tekkit?" and many more. as for the thaumaturgist's name, it doesn't matter if it sounds gay, because if he finds himself insulted by you, you will very shortly cease breathing.
great job, as always, and try to stray away from the overly scientific for now. wouldn't want to frazz my neural synapses all over again.

My-Life-Full-Of-Anime Music chapter 14 . 1/1/2013
Ok:
A ME GUSTA
B i like but damn you dark magic!
C how was it that i pictured the guns almost EXACTLY how ur Description was? LMAO
My-Life-Full-Of-Anime Music chapter 12 . 1/1/2013
Ok how old are the squad members supposed to be...?
My-Life-Full-Of-Anime Music chapter 11 . 1/1/2013
Yes James x Lara! I even saw it happenin in the first chp. I so wanna se more.
Crimson Dawnbreak chapter 15 . 12/2/2012
O.O

so thats the long 10.
I was under the impression it was some kind of sniper rifle, or something, but this is even more badass. the level of technology kinda frazzed my neural synapses, though, and confused me, juuust a leeeetle. and why the hell are the plasma rockets called "sara"s?
keep up the good work, regardless, and dont f*** up grammar.

Crimson Dawnbreak chapter 12 . 12/2/2012
oh, what would I do withut you, Boone?

read crappy fanfictions, I guess.

this is me, your adoring fan, rereading this series for the tenth time, and wondering if Frank the gun guy is the lieutenant from the Long 10.

is he?

and I want to thank you for taking my idea into consideration. always nice to be noticed.

Bloodycrap101 chapter 15 . 11/29/2012
He should have black clothes,like kight style black clothes, black cape with hood, and we dont see his face (-:
Bloodycrap101 chapter 14 . 11/26/2012
Classic JoeHills "Its a ghast. They blow shit up." In his southren voice.
VoXR chapter 14 . 11/18/2012
Neat chapter. Really enjoyed reading that. :P Lots of lore and stuff i can sink my teeth into. :P Great job, I look forward to more! :D Keep it up!
5etharama chapter 14 . 11/18/2012
Very good story, the first chapters are short, but then look at MY story.
In fact, as a Betareader, I can't fault your grammar. Good job! It's no fun when I can't fault it...
You are followed. :D
5etharama, AWAY
Crimson Dawnbreak chapter 13 . 10/29/2012
※•※ Tom!1!1! oh noes!1! At least let us know who took Tom down, so I can write a non-canon companion story involving the guy and something extremely painful and unpleasant. and probable face-sutures. now, if only I actually could get badass firearms in tekkit. oh, the servers Id kill... -Crimson Dawnbreak
VoXR chapter 13 . 10/27/2012