Reviews for Blind Devotion
Pao chapter 15 . 5/3
Hi, I know its been like 3 years since the last update but please, please, pretty please can you finish this story?
Guest chapter 15 . 11/29/2014
Please, I know it's been two years, by but what next?!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/27/2014
tjw242 chapter 15 . 11/2/2014
Yes! The only way I could've called this fic out for being less than perfect was if we didn't find out why Cas was blind, but you answered that one so I'm beyond happy :D incredible story, beautiful feels, great plot line progression, perfect character development. I'll definitely be checking out your other stories :3
Jet Set Radio Yoyo chapter 15 . 9/9/2014
I really like this story. It's really good.
Smile315619 chapter 15 . 7/16/2014
Awesome story! So beautiful. I hope there either is more or, you're going to write more. I loved this! I'm so sad it's over.
kasey123 chapter 15 . 4/4/2014
Need. More. Please. Soon
karovie chapter 15 . 3/22/2014
I must say I loved this story, but it seems somewhat unfinished... so I was wondering, did you abandon it, or did you mean for it to end this way?
Blubb chapter 15 . 3/18/2014
Please tell me you are planning on finishing this story...please?!
RobinByrd chapter 15 . 2/22/2014
chelsee199 chapter 15 . 1/16/2014
I am new to this story and I am so happy that I have read it it's amazing! I'm gonna try to read D D with Gabe and Sammy! Can't wait for the next update
Miss Tako chapter 15 . 11/28/2013
Really great fanfiction ! I love this Castiel
Cannibals Welcome chapter 15 . 11/4/2013
I really, really want to know what that is...

Cockblock Benny? Huh?

I'll miss this story now that it's over. It was so fuzzy.
Cannibals Welcome chapter 14 . 11/4/2013
Wow, that could not have been more fluffy if you had wrapped it in faux fur.

I love fluff.
obsession-is-my-life chapter 15 . 10/19/2013
Oh this is hurting me! Did you give up on this or just ahh! I love everything about this story and you killed me right now! Ahh I really hope you didn't give up!