Reviews for Blind Devotion
Tewadaaa chapter 1 . 10/4/2017
Pleaseeeeee just came back and finish it ! I wait for this story to end for .. like 100 years. It 2017 now !, if you can see this here are you fan waiting for you to end this story. Love
bitterreaper chapter 15 . 4/15/2017
Hey, I know this is AU and all. But Lawrence is kinda far from Bobby's place, isn't it? It's not a big deal. It was just sort of bothering me as I read. Broke up the suspension of disbelief a little bit, you know.
(And this is a really good story, by the way. I just wanted to point out that one thing.)
alexiana75 chapter 15 . 8/6/2016
Nooo...I want more! Please return to this beauty! We did not see Dean's first time to be...breeched? Is that the word?
I have wondered myself about the blindness, so thank you. Averall, thank you for a wonderfull story. And, the Balthazar thing...could it be a nice, thick buttplug, for preparing Dean?
alexiana75 chapter 14 . 8/6/2016
sweet, warm and wonderfull chapter!
Yes, that scene I think is the definition of "cuteness" : when that tiny nose pick out from Roger's handerchief
alexiana75 chapter 13 . 8/6/2016
Yessss! Now, I can't wait to see Dean's first time
alexiana75 chapter 12 . 8/5/2016
wow. Another "first". I hope we will see them soon "all the way"...?
alexiana75 chapter 8 . 8/5/2016
Sweet Heaven! Finally!
alexiana75 chapter 2 . 8/5/2016
Oh, poor sweet Cas. May I hug him?
Dragon-fang18 chapter 15 . 10/13/2015
can't wait for next chappie :)
Dragon-fang18 chapter 13 . 10/11/2015
why not give cas a pizza delivery job with those wings fasted pizza evar
Pao chapter 15 . 5/3/2015
Hi, I know its been like 3 years since the last update but please, please, pretty please can you finish this story?
Guest chapter 15 . 11/29/2014
Please, I know it's been two years, by but what next?!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/27/2014
tjw242 chapter 15 . 11/2/2014
Yes! The only way I could've called this fic out for being less than perfect was if we didn't find out why Cas was blind, but you answered that one so I'm beyond happy :D incredible story, beautiful feels, great plot line progression, perfect character development. I'll definitely be checking out your other stories :3
Jet Set Radio Yoyo chapter 15 . 9/9/2014
I really like this story. It's really good.