Reviews for Blind Devotion
bitterreaper chapter 15 . 4/15
Hey, I know this is AU and all. But Lawrence is kinda far from Bobby's place, isn't it? It's not a big deal. It was just sort of bothering me as I read. Broke up the suspension of disbelief a little bit, you know.
(And this is a really good story, by the way. I just wanted to point out that one thing.)
alexiana75 chapter 15 . 8/6/2016
Nooo...I want more! Please return to this beauty! We did not see Dean's first time to be...breeched? Is that the word?
I have wondered myself about the blindness, so thank you. Averall, thank you for a wonderfull story. And, the Balthazar thing...could it be a nice, thick buttplug, for preparing Dean?
alexiana75 chapter 14 . 8/6/2016
sweet, warm and wonderfull chapter!
Yes, that scene I think is the definition of "cuteness" : when that tiny nose pick out from Roger's handerchief
alexiana75 chapter 13 . 8/6/2016
Yessss! Now, I can't wait to see Dean's first time
alexiana75 chapter 12 . 8/5/2016
wow. Another "first". I hope we will see them soon "all the way"...?
alexiana75 chapter 8 . 8/5/2016
Sweet Heaven! Finally!
alexiana75 chapter 2 . 8/5/2016
Oh, poor sweet Cas. May I hug him?
Dragon-fang18 chapter 15 . 10/13/2015
can't wait for next chappie :)
Dragon-fang18 chapter 13 . 10/11/2015
why not give cas a pizza delivery job with those wings fasted pizza evar
Pao chapter 15 . 5/3/2015
Hi, I know its been like 3 years since the last update but please, please, pretty please can you finish this story?
Guest chapter 15 . 11/29/2014
Please, I know it's been two years, by but what next?!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/27/2014
tjw242 chapter 15 . 11/2/2014
Yes! The only way I could've called this fic out for being less than perfect was if we didn't find out why Cas was blind, but you answered that one so I'm beyond happy :D incredible story, beautiful feels, great plot line progression, perfect character development. I'll definitely be checking out your other stories :3
Jet Set Radio Yoyo chapter 15 . 9/9/2014
I really like this story. It's really good.
Smile315619 chapter 15 . 7/16/2014
Awesome story! So beautiful. I hope there either is more or, you're going to write more. I loved this! I'm so sad it's over.