Reviews for A human Humphrey
Guest chapter 10 . 3/18/2013
Patrick chabot. double human chocolate eyes straight brown hair male funny fun to be around. badass at defending dies but just wakes up hours later
The Sliver Wolf chapter 9 . 2/24/2013
Work on this story more, It's good so far and there's not many chapters so far. It's a good plot so far.
Lone The Dark Hearted Wolf chapter 9 . 2/6/2013
I understand
NathanAnderson839037 chapter 8 . 9/18/2012
This story is not on your poll :/

I vote you update this story though, I love the idea.

5 out of 5 stars on this story!

Please Work On This Story. If you run out of ideas, I can help you, if you request.
Austin chapter 7 . 9/3/2012
Dude u need to contenu and if u can send it all to my email this is one if the best stories ive read
SilverWolf1500 chapter 7 . 9/1/2012
Garth is a b!tch, and I really like Lilly. Just saying. (hint hint)
SilverWolf1500 chapter 6 . 9/1/2012
Yeah this is me, but I'm not signed in. I think you did a fantastic job portraying my character. I felt awesome when ever I read this chapter, cuz most of the descriptions were spot on. Very glad you chose me to be in your story.

Just remember, if you have any questions with my OC (or anything else) just pm me, I'll be here.
Humphrey Loves Kate chapter 7 . 9/1/2012
I definitely like the better detail in this revision, but I liked it better when Garth didn't hurt Lilly. :-( And I liked it better without the swearing. But this was a good revision. Just glad to see the story's back.

Humphrey Loves Kate... Realizing that for the first time ever he DID NOT SIGN THE LAST REVIEW! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Humphrey Loves Kate chapter 6 . 9/1/2012
Wow! I really like your story writing style! Keep, it UPPP!

P. to hear about your granddad. :-(
Guest chapter 7 . 9/1/2012
OK this is Someone who isn't important speaking. Just wanted to say: Sorry about making one of the three omega's swear, but if you can't deal with that bit of profanity as a teenager... you are lying about your age.
LoyalWolfHumphrey chapter 7 . 8/31/2012
nice thats more like it..
The dark shadow chapter 6 . 8/29/2012
Please update soon
Country wolf-dog chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
Aw, why did Hutch have to die he was one of my favorites from the movie. Oh well at least his death was quick and painless. The story looks good so far.
ChineseChestBreach chapter 6 . 8/29/2012
Wow poor Eve. stupid bitch! Oh wait! i forgot to tell you your book is AWSOME!

Thank you bye.

Warning: Kids this review i made is rated M for bad launge. Thank you for your participation.

BYE!