Reviews for Ms Alex Warner
Poodlebrain chapter 18 . 8/21/2013
Do you have a name for the baby, or is it going to remain nameless for a while? I'd really like to know!
Poodlebrain chapter 17 . 8/21/2013
Good old Alex is back! Yays!
Poodlebrain chapter 15 . 8/21/2013
We can do this the real way, or the toon way... It almost sounds like a bad threat. Can't wait to see the cure!
Poodlebrain chapter 14 . 8/21/2013
It's gotta be the monotony of being a star of the show. Show up, do your lines, and go home. And she can't keep up with the Warners' level of energy because she was originally human. I think she needs to get out and see the world a bit.
Poodlebrain chapter 11 . 8/19/2013
This is almost ironic! I'm going to a fair in just a few days! Nothing too fancy, but it should be fun.
Poodlebrain chapter 10 . 8/19/2013
Depression is the worst... If there's anything I can do to help, just ask. I'm fairly good at being understanding. I'm a really good listener, I just need a bit more practice at knowing what to say in response without making it worse.
Poodlebrain chapter 9 . 8/19/2013
The Get a Life Foundation! I checked in there for a while once. They kicked me out, saying I was impossible to cure.

Did I ever mention my severe dislike of cliffhangers? No? Well, I HATE CLIFFHANGERS!
Poodlebrain chapter 8 . 8/19/2013
I've never seen any of the after credit things, because The Hub does a split screen commercial thing during the credits of their shows, so I never get to hear what they say. It's very upsetting.
Poodlebrain chapter 7 . 8/19/2013
I can totally understand just eyeballing at what happened. I'm a freakin sophomore and I've never even kissed a guy!
Poodlebrain chapter 6 . 8/19/2013
Great job at making fun of Twilight. Never really did enjoy those books. I only read them to figure out what all the fuss was about.
Poodlebrain chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
Oh the parodies! Did you know, it actually became an honour for a show to be parodied on Animaniacs? Please, can you somehow work in a Doctor Who parody? It'd be adorable!
Poodlebrain chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
Nice job working in the revival! I nearly passed out when I saw one of the new ones, but I have fallen in love with the characters all over again. Putting this in the story is just beautiful!
Poodlebrain chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
This is great! I love how the characters are off doing their own thing, rather than sticking with their career of being toon actors. Once again, you have given us a dazzling chapter. And don't fret about length. Just write what comes to you, and filter it later.
Poodlebrain chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
The concept of the musical is a really intereating one, that much is certain. I hope Alex gets the part.

Yakko, acting a bit mysterious? Zis is very suspicious, no?
Poodlebrain chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Usually, the sequel is never as good as the original. But then, there are exceptions to the rule. And this is one of them. Another great piece, as always. Keep it up!