Reviews for Avatar Begins
Ninja Daughter of Hermes chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
OMG, this... fit so effin perfectly! The characters, storyline, Korra as Blake, Toph as Gordon, Zuko as Harvey, Aang as Bats, Katara as Rachel, AND APPA! HUMAN APPA RULES! PLEASE PLEASE do the entire trilogy! And, um... perhaps a continuation from where Korra takes up the mantle (like Blake - if she does, of course)?
I AM SPAZZING FROM ALL THE AWESOMENESS!
Shocking Revelation chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
This is very interesting. I'm eager to read the next few chapters.
CrazyPeanutAttack chapter 5 . 8/14/2012
:O wooooaaahhhhh!
CrazyPeanutAttack chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
Awesomeness!
CrazyPeanutAttack chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
Genius
The Darkness Factor chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
Regarding Korra- I think you should go for it. The Joker? Already? Cool! I'm trying to guess which Avatar character he would be. I honestly can't think of one... the closest ones are either Ozai or Zhao, in my mind. Or maybe he's not going to be an Avatar character- which is okay, too. I liked that he took down Azula in this chapter. Keep up the good work!
CrazyPeanutAttack chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWESOME!
The Darkness Factor chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I'm liking this so far. I think that Roku's going to be an interesting villain. I have to wonder which characters are going to fill the positions of other villains- Crane, the Joker, Bane, Talia... this is awesome, so far. The coolest thing about it is that you don't have to adjust Aang's character in order to fit the ideals of the Nolanverse: that killing isn't the answer to everything. He's already like that.
Great job so far! Keep it up!