Reviews for Husband to None and Father of One
Vhaerun54 chapter 4 . 3/13
I like where this story is going and the unique take on Ichigo being the son of Aizen. It leaves it open to how Ishin is involved with Aizen. Are there going to be any pairings in this story by chance? Please continue to update regularly!
ElementalMaster16 chapter 4 . 3/11
really awesome chapter! i'm glad to finally see an update :)

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
PredatorPuck chapter 3 . 3/11
haha cute, but what of ichgo's hollow and quincy powers?
PredatorPuck chapter 2 . 3/11
yeah explain please
PredatorPuck chapter 1 . 3/11
hmm very interesting
enjali chapter 4 . 3/9
Yay, your back to writing this! I can't wait to read more! :D
SakuraKoi chapter 4 . 3/8
So good please update soon
AnImEfAnFiCtIoNfEeLs chapter 3 . 2/10
YOU BETTER NOT GIVE UP ON THIS SERIES I LOVE IT TOO MUCH!
eizohellsing chapter 3 . 8/7/2014
You need to keep going I want to see this ends
Impstar chapter 3 . 7/7/2014
This story honestly looks interesting, I hope you decide to continue it. Does this Aizen still plan on wiping out Karakura town to create the king's key?
Kazeneko-san chapter 3 . 5/10/2014
I'm in love with this idea! Its fresh and new, I've been toying with the idea of ichigo being adopted for a while but this this is a master piece!
1sunfun chapter 3 . 1/26/2014
Nice.
Elise chapter 3 . 1/16/2014
Very intriguing story!
sedorsbiggestfan chapter 2 . 12/20/2013
o my gosh little zangetsu u never fail to impress me i know i haven't read the whole second chapter yet but still absolutely amazing so far so cute too i love it i have one question though in the pervious chapter did ichigo's mom look like misaki or an older version of female ichigo thank u for writeing this by the way im a little disappointed that there are only three chapters but im sure your working on that i love you so much sedors biggest fan out p.s please keep making more wonderful stories
sedorbiggestfan chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
sedor...i love you so much right now there are only a few stories with aizen and ichigo that aren't yaoi so thank you so much i love your stories and if i could remember my password i would so fav and follow and recemened this story to everyone i know i will still recemened but unfortunately cant fav and follow until i find my password love u. p.s please keep making wonderful stories for everyone im so excited to keep reading this story.