Reviews for Husband to None and Father of One
ChaoticAscension chapter 4 . 6/20
Interesting story so far. Love the idea behind it and I like how you remembered (unlike many others) that Starrk and Lilynette were already Arrancar. Ever notice that due to Nnoitra's placement as the fifth Espada means the Espada as a whole have gotten weaker since Nelliel was number 3? At that time, he was the eighth and Szayel wasn't even an Espada, despite both being Arrancar. If the ranks are based off power, then that means three Espada ranked above him left in some way- Nel was one, but the Privarron are weaker than all current ones so they couldn't have been it. Arrancar as a general rule do not grow stronger from the moment they became one. They sacrifice the ability to grow any further in exchange for immediate power boosts and never growing weaker. Yammy was a special case due to his abilities, but no others ever grow in strength. While I can't vouch for the top four, the 10-5 we know of from canon are all weaker than their predecessors. If Starrk and Halibel were the last we know of to join (not sure) then Nnoitra was third and Grimmjow was fourth. Any Espada who gains or loses rank implies an inverse effect on the average strength of the Espada as a whole. Here, Nnoitra and Ulquiorra lost rank, because there were two stronger than them added. When Nnoitra jumped in rank from 8-5, three stronger candidates either died or were removed some other way (like Nelliel was). Could be interesting if you had Aizen and Gin or Rosen (possibly both plus Ichigo as a war council thing?) discuss this glaringly obvious issue.
Moon6Shadow chapter 4 . 5/16
Hmm so Ichigo's protective side is finally starting to show through again, grin this could get interesting. smirk How will Ichigo fare when he faces people that were once friends even if he now understands his father's reasons? How will Gin fare or how would he fare if he realised how similar Aizen's reason's are to his own? I doubt it would make Gin hesitate in his mission to return to Rangiku what was originally hers although it may make him hesitate in the desire to kill...maybe...I get the feeling Ichigo would be the primary reason for Gin standing down if it came down to a decision for more ways than one (mostly mentally thought). It would still be interesting though for Aizen and Gin to compare notes considering how their reasons are so similar so are Tousen's as well when you get right down to it (although I am not a big fan of him full stop).

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with next and enjoying all the family and zanpakuto moments. :) Now I just wonder how long it will take Ichigo to get close to the Arrancar as well... things could get interesting with zangetsu and Lilynette, I wonder when Nel will join as well...although she won't be a little girl, I doubt Ichigo would let Nnoitra get away with hurting/shrinking Nel even if he doesn't manage to stop it in the first place.
Moon6Shadow chapter 2 . 5/16
EDIT to my last review in chapter 3 (because I can't double post for chapter reviews I'm doing this in chapter 2...):
Oops I forgot to mention that by 'twins' I meant 'Sōgyo no Kotowari' if you didn't catch the reference. :) (Imagining Soul Reapers watching ichigo and Zangetsu striding through Soul Society, staring at them as if their crazy wondering if the little kid is insane for talking about 'playing' with such powerful zanpakuto's and Captain so casually. Either that or wondering what the hell is going on since they haven't met the zanpakuto's in this timeline yet.) Yes you have given me some amazing mental imagery. grin
Moon6Shadow chapter 3 . 5/15
I love little Zangetsu! Seriously why has no-one (that I know of) ever thought of this before? His awesome! :D Love all of his scenes in this chapter and the whole arguing about fighting someone just makes me imagine him begging to play with someone,
Zangetsu: Zaraki? pleadingly
Ichigo: No, you'll kill him.
Interchanging with:
Zangetsu: I want to play! Please, please, please, please!
Ichigo: Go play with Zaraki if you want to play with someone so much.
Zangetsu: Zaraki!? He wouldn't last 5 mins! (more like ten...one second if you count in how fast Zangetsu is with flash step) Can I play with the twins? puppy eyes
Ichigo: horrified look Last time you played with the twins you tore apart half of the Seireitei! You guys were worse than Zaraki and the entire Squad 11 combined!
Zangetsu: pouts before becoming determining What about Katen then? She always wants to play!
Ichigo: blinks Just Katen not Kyōkotsu as well?
Zangetsu: No Kyōkotsu and Shunsui as always to lazy to play. pouts
Ichigo and surrounding people: ... (Well you can't exactly argue with him there.)

(I can't figure out if Katen Kyōkotsu even split their name in their two forms and Katen means 'Pure' when I looked it up so it seems like it would suit the younger spirit in her innocent game mindset while Kyōkotsu's meaning from what I can gather runs more along the lines of devil and violent or 'Crazy Bones' considering the bones reference and the way the older spirit is the one who goes in for the kill then I think it would match her more. Apparently a spin off of the name 'Kyōkotsu (Crazy Bones)' is 'Lazy Bones' I almost couldn't believe it, it suits Shunsui so well! cracks up laughing) ahem Sorry got carried away their zanpakuto names are interesting (especially when you can't find an easy translation and have to hunt one down yourself...)
Vhaerun54 chapter 4 . 3/13
I like where this story is going and the unique take on Ichigo being the son of Aizen. It leaves it open to how Ishin is involved with Aizen. Are there going to be any pairings in this story by chance? Please continue to update regularly!
ElementalMaster16 chapter 4 . 3/11
really awesome chapter! i'm glad to finally see an update :)

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
PredatorPuck chapter 3 . 3/11
haha cute, but what of ichgo's hollow and quincy powers?
PredatorPuck chapter 2 . 3/11
yeah explain please
PredatorPuck chapter 1 . 3/11
hmm very interesting
enjali chapter 4 . 3/9
Yay, your back to writing this! I can't wait to read more! :D
SakuraKoi chapter 4 . 3/8
So good please update soon
AnImEfAnFiCtIoNfEeLs chapter 3 . 2/10
YOU BETTER NOT GIVE UP ON THIS SERIES I LOVE IT TOO MUCH!
eizohellsing chapter 3 . 8/7/2014
You need to keep going I want to see this ends
Impstar chapter 3 . 7/7/2014
This story honestly looks interesting, I hope you decide to continue it. Does this Aizen still plan on wiping out Karakura town to create the king's key?
Kazeneko-san chapter 3 . 5/10/2014
I'm in love with this idea! Its fresh and new, I've been toying with the idea of ichigo being adopted for a while but this this is a master piece!