Reviews for Husband to None and Father of One
PLEASE CONTINUE AND COMPLETE THIS FANFIC! It's really good and I like it a lot, and although it has been a while since you've updated, that is why I ask, PLEASE UPDATE VERY SOON!
Febri593 chapter 4 . 6/6
Type your review update
Dante 101 chapter 1 . 5/8
Ichigo being Aizen's son? Okay, I did not see that one coming. FatherAizen, How different will you be from your canon counterpart?
Boomer 001 chapter 4 . 3/10
Nice story so far! Please update soon!
Grinja chapter 4 . 9/12/2016
You really should pick this back up. It was a simply brilliant opening and the premise deserves exploration.
Beautiful-Liar13 chapter 4 . 7/14/2016
this is amazing I love it
draco7347 chapter 4 . 5/13/2016
cant wait for new chapters
GoldenKingOfUnlimitedBlades chapter 2 . 4/17/2016
You know, that pretty fuked up... Understandable but fuked up. I mean, using Ichigo's friends that want to help him as a means to capture/execute him...
Kiochii chapter 4 . 4/14/2016
Seriously this is extremely interesting. Its just what I was looking for. I to have found to many Aizen Ichi romance stories rather than the possibility of ichigo being Aizens child. I hope you update again soon.
PJandLGequalsLove chapter 4 . 3/4/2016
Very interesting i love the story please update soon
TheWeepingTurtle chapter 4 . 2/26/2016
Very good. Wish there was more.
Hanna Kurosaki-chan chapter 4 . 11/2/2015
I love this story!
Please update soon!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 4 . 9/16/2015
I cannot wait for Ichigo to have to explain to someone about his change.
Talon83 chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
Oh. My. God. This fic is awesome! Mostly because you made the scenario believable, extremely impressive, considering how hard the 'Aizen is Ichigo's dad' concept is to pull off.
ChaoticAscension chapter 4 . 6/20/2015
Interesting story so far. Love the idea behind it and I like how you remembered (unlike many others) that Starrk and Lilynette were already Arrancar. Ever notice that due to Nnoitra's placement as the fifth Espada means the Espada as a whole have gotten weaker since Nelliel was number 3? At that time, he was the eighth and Szayel wasn't even an Espada, despite both being Arrancar. If the ranks are based off power, then that means three Espada ranked above him left in some way- Nel was one, but the Privarron are weaker than all current ones so they couldn't have been it. Arrancar as a general rule do not grow stronger from the moment they became one. They sacrifice the ability to grow any further in exchange for immediate power boosts and never growing weaker. Yammy was a special case due to his abilities, but no others ever grow in strength. While I can't vouch for the top four, the 10-5 we know of from canon are all weaker than their predecessors. If Starrk and Halibel were the last we know of to join (not sure) then Nnoitra was third and Grimmjow was fourth. Any Espada who gains or loses rank implies an inverse effect on the average strength of the Espada as a whole. Here, Nnoitra and Ulquiorra lost rank, because there were two stronger than them added. When Nnoitra jumped in rank from 8-5, three stronger candidates either died or were removed some other way (like Nelliel was). Could be interesting if you had Aizen and Gin or Rosen (possibly both plus Ichigo as a war council thing?) discuss this glaringly obvious issue.