Reviews for Trainer and the Princess
Dexter chapter 11 . 2/14
This is the best story ever.
midnightrebellion86 chapter 12 . 10/26/2014
I like this story and I'll continue to read your work. You really need to capitalize the first word in your sentences and end them with periods instead of commas. Otherwise, good job.
ian.bacani.1 chapter 18 . 4/1/2014
nice
ian.bacani.1 chapter 9 . 3/31/2014
make more Ash X Princess Salvia ('w')
Arkisenn chapter 7 . 4/6/2013
"Princess Salvia, what are you doing here? And why is Ash out cold?" Brock asked in concern.

The duo helped Ash onto a couch in the lounge of the gym, Salvia grabbed a seat and sat next to Ash while Lucario placed the egg on the table, Salvia grabbed the aura pokemon's pokeball and returned it for a rest, she looked over to Pikachu who was equally concerned with Ash's wellbeing, "he protected me again, why do I rely on him so much?" Salvia asked over and over again.

I've noticed you have this habit of having a character ask a question that gets ignored like in the situation above. It really breaks the flow of the story if you don't include at least a line like, "Not here..." or "I'll tell you in a minute, just help me first". Other than that, I haven't noticed anything too bad. Few grammar errors but nothing major.
Arkisenn chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
The steel type pokemon slammed its tail on the ground raising dust into the air, suddenly a burst of steam filled the air, "what? Steam strange," Ash told himself as he tried to figure out why there was steam in the area.

*standing ovation* Great use of foreshadow. I totally forgot about the steam until you did the reveal, then it all clicked. Most writers on this site attempt to foreshadow but then give their readers the reveal WAY too soon. Can't wait to read more.
RyoshiMorino chapter 7 . 1/25/2013
I'm reading through this a second time. And I have to say, you really deserve more reviews, this is a great story!
Guardian54 chapter 13 . 1/24/2013
It seems Scott didn't train that Froslass properly, if a well-specced Froslass is fielded at equal level to a well-specced Garchomp, then Ice Beam or Blizzard should mean instant victory. Against a Gabite it is even more absurdly easy.
glasswork destruction chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Interesting... Didn't think that there are many BootlegPearlShippers going around, but apparently there is at least one. XD
Hidden Leaf Demon chapter 13 . 12/20/2012
I didn't like this chapter very much. Especially the part where Pikachu evolved. I mean Ash barely even looked at him. You should've direct your attention more to Pikachu at that moment. Ash acted like it's nothing special but we all know how much Ash never wanted Pikachu to evolve.
EliteLuther chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
101st review:
I received your PM but I'm too lazy to reply so I'll do it here and review at the same time. Well, like what they all say 'learn from your mistakes' just do that and you're on the right track.
Nice chap. Happy holidays.
EliteLuther chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
100th review:
Milestone.
_
This is your first story to ever have a hundred reviews, so to celebrate that there would be no bad news for now. Congratulations!
EliteLuther chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
99th review:
I'm having trouble understanding your story because of some(lots actually) typos but I think I'll get use to it along the way sooner or later.
EliteLuther chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
98th review:
I forgot to mention this before but here it goes:
you gave Salvia a Dratini? And Ash wasn't even surprised to see one? Don't you know that a dratini is a very rare pokemon?
As for this chapter:
Ash hates being called 'Sir Ash' but he always call Salvia 'princess', I though he doesn't like formalities? Lots of misspelled letters, missing words and lack of emotions just like when Servine evolved into Serperior Ash and the others doesn't seem to care that much.
This is not an AU right? Or was it? This not a FLAME but a CC.
EliteLuther chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
97th review:
You made the right decision of making this story a multi-chapter instead of just a one-shot. Nice start. But would it last? We shall see.