Reviews for Lonely, Can an Inanimate Object be a Matchmaker?
Readerlet chapter 9 . 7/3/2013
really do like the potential of this story. wondered what was jareth's side before and after labyrinth. please do add Sarah soon. not quite the same without her or at least mention her as a side character. other than that the story is beautifully written.
gery900 chapter 9 . 7/2/2013
Oh god. Please let Sarah show up soon.
Honoria Granger chapter 9 . 7/1/2013
Well...I very much dislike names that lack vowels, so "Rshymn" is a nonstarter (or should I say Nnstrtr?) for me. The other thing is, though this story is really quite beautifully written and most excellently punctuated and spelled, there's not much action in it. Not much Story, as you might put it. It goes on and on and very little actually happens. And nothing that really holds my attention. A lot of obscure waffling, and pretty speeches, and very little by way of the Big Three of Fiction-writing: plot advancement, exposition and character development. It's all a bit too airy and indefinite for me. But best of luck to you!
Honoria Granger chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
Threstia is nice. But Ghervin sounds too much like Gherkin for my comfort!
Honoria Granger chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
This is very, very good so far. Literate, clever, well put together, intriguing.
Suuki-Aldrea chapter 7 . 9/22/2012
Awesome! I usually go for the stories that take place after Sarah defeats the Labyrinth, but this one caught my eye. I hope to see Sarah soon, and keep up the good work! Update soon please! Ja ne!
Tobyk947 chapter 5 . 9/20/2012
triskaidekagonal huh?
Tobyk947 chapter 4 . 9/20/2012
Your chapters are so short! Better than non-existant though, right?
Tobyk947 chapter 3 . 9/20/2012
PLOTBUNNIES! Sounds adorable. Jareth comes off as kind of assholeish here: "Above all, he thought, he needed an heir, and considered all of those qualities as necessary in a female to hold his attention long enough to produce one"

I was like "WOW..." But I think it is very in-character for him to be arrogant like that.
Tobyk947 chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
Wow, this is really cute! I think you use too many commas though. I feel like it breaks up the flow of the story. So cute! .
Stuffed Piggy chapter 6 . 9/4/2012
I find that I'm surprised that I like this story, the summary said no Sarah, so I'm thinking there nothing to do about a love story here. But then I thought, 'Why not?' And read it anyway. Its a nice read, but this story has left me with more questions than answers. :)
Jareth is a real being here, not just a flat villain character. As for the parents, well it has finally(!) been addressed about how Jareth came to be. Most author's think he just popped into existence for the sole purpose of messing with Sarah. Wouldn't we all like it to be that simple? Again can't wait for the next chapter. XD
Unique .F chapter 5 . 8/28/2012
First time I heard Jareth's dad's name, I DID immediately think of gherkin, but that's beside the point...
Silvermastermind chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
Haha, I've been meaning to read this story, but I haven't had the time to read ANYTHING for the past week. I love this idea of WHY Jareth would fall for Sarah. This story is so unique and amazing! I can't wait for more.
Nearly every story I've read has Jareth meeting Sarah before the beginning of the movie rather than that being there first meeting in the park. Are you going to do that with this one or have Jareth gradually fall in love as Sarah runs through the Labyrinth? Of course he would have been intially intrigued by her... oh why am I saying this. This story is off to amazing start. Do whatever you wish, I'm sure it will turn out amazing.
I will be here eagerly awaiting more.
arynwy chapter 4 . 8/17/2012
Well, it might be amusing to see Jareth interact with a runner or two that he knows the Book has sent his way. That way, we would get to see why Sarah ended up being suitable when the others weren't, even if we never get to see her in this story. I can only imagine what the Labyrinth would send him when it is displeased with him. *grins*
arynwy chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
LOL! Reverse psychology is not going to work here, because I am more interested in what you will manage to come up with instead. So, I'll wish you happy writing in the interim. *grins*