Reviews for Zygosis
ssigerson chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
Lavender is awesome. :-) You really need to finish these stories.
FriendofMolly chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
North,
Chapter by chapter, I'm making my way through. I suspect in the last story you write, all will be included. Excellent.
FoM
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
Hmm, Al and Violet. I hope their kids don't have heterochromia. Imagine one violet eye and one emerald one. Actually, that might be kind of interesting. I don't write, so you can use it, if you want. ;-)
Teneombre chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
So, after that reading, I can say : I like the way you write and I hate the way you finish your story

catly

Ten
SOLariss chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
It's great, you definitely have a writing talent. You manage to tell so much without making the story boring, by placing everything in proper places and telling it in a proper way.

I absolutely love your Lavender, all the changes that happened to her and made her really mature. It also seems that she became a perfect investigator, with all those skills for draining info from people and werewolf senses (a detective and a K9 unit in one person :) ).
Summer Leigh Wind chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
Oh this was actually really nice. I like how it wasn't obvious at first it was Lavender, but that it came out later after you'd built up her personality more which made it quite a bit more believable.

I enjoyed the skip back to Ginny, Lily and Al as they talked about who to invite to the party and who would come and wouldn't come. I like the thought of a couple of the cousins getting in a fight over a boy, it's really quite interesting.

The end was funny because from the way Al had been talking about Lavender's husband, when she started talking about him being very scary you get the sense she's joking or Al's completely judged him wrong and is in for a big surprise!
Hamilton chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Excellent as always...
illjwamh chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Not sure how I missed this one. It was a lot of fun.
Bubbles of Colours chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Al and lil' Violet! She's just a tiny baby in Strangers in Drakeshaugh! ohh, I love all your stories, really!
Vicki Turner chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
This was hilarious! Oh, I want to see Albus meeting Mark and then Violet meeting the Potters! Actually, I'm interested in seeing Ron's reaction to his nephew dating Lavender's daughter. I think that'd be funny!
mellpell chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Priceless!
Lokken.8 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
I have somehow missed this funny little story until now. It is nice to sometimes have a look into possible distant future of our beloved heroes and their families. And this short story is simply hilarious!

Excellent job as always, Northumbrian!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
This is absolutely fabby and Lavender is so perfect and Al is so adorable I just wanna squeeze his cheeks and GAHHH 1st Basilisk what do you mean by that I demand to know!

Ok, in an attempt to make this review sound even a little bit coherent and un-spammy, I really enjoy your characterization of Lavender and Al. Lav-Lav is deliciously unstable if she really rigged this whole thing to have a one-on-one with her future son-in-law ;) but we already knew that. Al and Mark are both brave, brave men.

That said, pur-lease show us a bit more of Vi, I'm quite curious to meet her, as we have already met the other Potter spouse, Annabel. Oh, have you decided on someone for Lily Luna? And-

There I go, with my shipping goggles XD thanks for writing this little one-shot
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
from ngayonatkailanman

Excellent. Thank you for writing about Al. I do like reading fanfics about him since he so look like his father and appears to be one to worry a lot.
chatterpeach chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I like this. Funny, real and enjoyable. I like the talking.