Reviews for Slender What?
WARRIORCATS3 chapter 31 . 9/7/2014
I loved your fanfictions and I always will! I understand why you need to stop, but if you have any future plans just PM me! I would love to hear from you!
11Creepypastas12 chapter 4 . 7/27/2014
I'm here again, reading this story at least twice a year now, just because I love this story so much, I'm grateful that you chose to write this wonderful story and wish I could just repay you.
Extended Experience chapter 33 . 7/9/2014
I'm sorry.! I respect your decision, but it would be great if you could please mark this as discontinued in the summary? Hank you!
Ojamajo Komatsu chapter 33 . 6/24/2014
Damn! I was really enjoying this story too! I was hoping to see little splender babies. I hope everything is going alright for you. I lost my writing spark a few years ago when my mother crushed my dreams. If you need a friendly ear, I'll listen as much as I can
Majestickfire9 chapter 31 . 5/17/2014
((Okay, but just know you can pm me or ask me stuff on my Tumblr if you ever feel the need to blow off some steam or just having a bad day. I'm always on it and happy to reply to anyone who needs help. :) (My Tumblr is ) I dont except you to trust me at the first message but it's never a good thing to not try. ))
Guest chapter 33 . 5/12/2014
I am deeply sorry for the way you feel and if you dont mind I will pray for you as you go through this hard time. Dont worry about us, yes this was a good story, yes it is sorely going to be missed but your life comes first and you need to take care of yourself firstly, congrats for the child :) and I hope that you pull through this and now there is someone out here rooting for you.
AuthorussMagnuss
fandomenforcer chapter 6 . 4/25/2014
Can't wait for the boys reaction
CR3ATIVARTZ chapter 4 . 4/13/2014
*clapclapclapclap*
ShadowX116 chapter 32 . 4/4/2014
*salutes you*
I'm having a difficult time with writer's block, and I've known others that are even more frustrated with this stuff than I, but.. dam. I just can't see myself just dropping writing entirely..

Still, that's your choice to make, and you were an epic writer while you were here. :D
Maybe one day you'll take it up again, maybe you won't, but if you ever do, I'll still be around to read! :3
Cookie for being an epic writer and at least giving a warning before leaving these stories behind. xD

(::)
LittleAzureWyvern6 chapter 31 . 2/24/2014
I hope things start looking better for you and that you find happiness :) it might be a long time until you feel better enough to write more but I'll be here waiting patiently for your enjoyable and fun to read stories
Songbird's Spirit chapter 31 . 2/23/2014
No need to apologize. What you've done here is amazing! Even though you might not finish it the success you already had should be enough for anyone.
We all support you and don't feel any guilt for not being able to finish it. No one is going to blame you. We will all help you however we can. Thank you for what you've done already. I wish you the best of luck, and for your sake I pray the universe gives you a chance to get a break from all this.
I hope you get the chance to get away from all of this. Hang in there, don't give up.
We're all rooting for you,
Songbird
mewterra13 chapter 31 . 2/23/2014
Oh man...that's just crazy shit right there D: but I hope since things has been at its worse, that it can going up now, I wish u luck with the house thing and congrats and good luck with the child. I'd do the rp with u(def on cp) but I don't have Skype, but I might make one soon though
love can be beautiful chapter 31 . 2/23/2014
first of all; that is a whole lot on your plate. and I think it's illogical to apolagise for that. srsly, if I had so much going on I would not be able to write that at all, and for that I wish to applaud you. You have written an amizing story and I know how it is with big (bad/sad) changes in your life. I can't deal with it at all. I think you are a beautyful and honest person and I respect your decision. I wish you all the best in the word, and a beautiful future for you and your (future) family. Greetings, an admirerer of your stories and courage!
ShikiRiian chapter 31 . 2/22/2014
Don't worry about us. Just focus on whats most important to you right now. I'm sure everyone else will understand too. Hope everything works out for you. We'll miss you 3
fandemoniuminthestreets chapter 31 . 2/22/2014
Dude I have all the support and love in the world for you! I know I have no idea what you're really going through and how hard it is- but if you ever want to PM me (if you're keeping your account) feel free to! I'm very happy to talk if you want someone to vent on.

I know depression is hard (though I'll never know HOW hard) and I'll be praying for you- you just do your best and try to stay afloat!