Reviews for Frozen Heart
Chrissiel chapter 25 . 11/5/2015
Keep writing this story Please continue to write this story
FEZI chapter 19 . 10/24/2015
i feel nervous for Bella...uh-oh
N.E.D.CL.1 chapter 27 . 8/7/2015
I really like the story, so hopefully you will be updating soon. Hope everything works out for Aro, Bella and their daughters. As well as Edward being out of the picture and Sulpicia finally being destroyed. Really looking forward to the next chapter, please update soon. Can't wait.
DragonFire Princess chapter 26 . 6/6/2015
WOW!
huiqi.chua.5 chapter 27 . 3/11/2015
Update soon
B4bidden.Products chapter 27 . 3/8/2015
I really wish u would update soon, I have read the other story people are saying is similar but believe this one is better and there are difference. Also people need to realise that there will always be stories that are similar and close to each other. If u take a look at other twilight stories u will find most of them are nearly the same in the plot of them. So don't let anyone get to u with any comments or pm u may receive that aren't friendly. Good luck with your comp.
rmiser1994 chapter 27 . 11/3/2014
great story so far - cannot wait to find out what happens! .
Matharose111612 chapter 27 . 9/1/2014
AHHHHH! Come on already! I'm excited for more Aro/Bella also those two with the twins like a family! CAN'T WAIT TILL NEXT CHAPTER!
Chloe chapter 27 . 7/27/2014
I'm so glad you didn't delete you're story! Bella in this story isn't pathetic like most of the aro/bella stories. ToryTigress92 is one of my favourite authors but you're story can match up to hers and it's different! I hope your competition goes well! Please continue or update some new chapters when you have the time! This story deserves to be finished! :)x
-PerfectPearl1
fresh-BLOOD-was-drawn-2night chapter 27 . 5/31/2014
Love the story please continue soon.
starcrossedloddy chapter 27 . 3/11/2014
Please continue when you can. I know it has been over a year but maybe there's a chance you still have more of this story in you? Thank you for your story and though it was extremely similar to IDIB in the first couple chapters it is definitely different and all your own now and I Love It!
remeyqueen74 chapter 27 . 11/13/2013
please a bit this amazing story I can't wait to hear more about Aero & Bella and the twins thank you
Tee Hill chapter 26 . 10/12/2013