Reviews for Tasting the Forbidden Fruit
trailblazer chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
That was great. Loved it. Great job.
shyone33 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Addicted-to-supernaturals chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
good stoory
robsessed1123 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
loved!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
That's so sweet. A very nice love story. Poor Edward being locked up to tightly for so long for something he didn't do. That would be the worst kind of awful.
kierva chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
what a beautiful story, what beautiful people. im so sorry its too late to vote. ive read most of the stories here and mentioned in the blog, but this story is the winner in my eyes. what i like best in this story is that you gave your edward his canon quality: redemption, in bella.
-this is the winner-
trekgeezer chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
This was great! Love this Edward.
Luereetwilitejunki chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
This story was Awesome! I can’t wait to see who you are so I can read more of your other stories. Hehehehe!
Mistydeb chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Aww this was so good. Glad that all the good guys came out of it ok and unscathed and the bad bastards got locked up. They all seemed a real piece of dirt. Thks for sharing, debbie
BellaMed chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Somehow not at all what I expected, in a good way. You mixed in so many elements in one story, I felt spoiled. Gun-slinging action, sweet romance, hot lemons. Thank you for writing!
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
WOW! that was a ride (no pun intended...well maybe haha) there was suspense and intrigue and sex and forbidden fruit aka a good time :) i really enjoyed it

GOOD LUCK!
Twi-Mom12292005 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Great job, interesting plot line. Good luck
Dil9 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Such a beautiful and sweet story. Loved it:)
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Wow so good different thank-you
felinabella chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I really like your Prisonward and Nunella. Thank you for sharing this beautiful story.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »