Reviews for Issues of Trust and Faith
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 6/15
Darn! I figured, finally Harry has wised up to the fact that Ron is a git and is moving on without him. Alas, I thought too soon. Oh, well ... maybe next time?
thebeautifulbicky chapter 1 . 3/24
I love Harry's character! I don't think it's particularly compatible with the books, but it's far more satisfying.
Corwyn chapter 1 . 3/1
Liked it. Thanks for sharing.
AlexiCyn chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
Very sweet ending. And Ron... ARGH. Idiot. Selfish, jealous, idiot.
Jasmine Potter07 chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
Why couldn't this happen in the book? I mean in the book/movie Ron says 'I'm sorry I didn't believe you' crap and Harry FORGIVES HIM JUST LIKE THAT! There was no anger, no nothing! Not like this story! This story is prefect!
I also like the end when Harry asked Hermione to the Ball (why couldn't that be in the book too!)

This is why the 4th book isn't on my favorite list. Ron is a toerag! Don't get me started on the 7th book!
Are you going to continue this?
A Revanchist chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
I realize that this is over 12 years old but I felt that I had to mention that this was a pretty good oneshot. I think it would have been funnier if you had say Professor McGonagall was plan B instead of Parkinson, but that's just me.
corwyn chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
giggle

thanks for sharing
Starfox5 chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Very entertaining story, with a sweet ending.
Emi Nicole Jackson12 chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
this was amazing!

I liked Harry's Argument, it kinda reminds me of edward and bella in new moon. at least Harry gave Ron a piece of his mind, Bella she instantly forgave him, that's always bothered me, the least she could do is make him work for his forgiveness.
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
heheheheheheheeee!
Jane St. Valentine chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Harry, you are a DICK. It takes a lot of courage for someone to swallow their pride and admit they were wrong - /especially/ when they've said/done something to hurt the other party. If you were the better man you /claim/ to be, you would have accepted Ron's apology...What's that? You can't trust Ron any more? Fine, but he shouldn't have been told in such a thoughtless and cruel manner. And Hermione? Shame on you for going all OOC and not telling Harry this yourself.
taxzombie chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
There were a couple of things that I enjoyed about this tale.

The first being that Harry grew a spine and cleaned Ron's clock. NOT a fan of Ron. A more useless sidekick I cannot imagine.

Secondly with said spine Harry finally chatted up Hermione. I can buy Harry hooking up with several different female characters, Ginny not being one of them, she just feels WRONG to me.

Slightly disappointed that in the end it appears that Harry is going to allow the useless one back into his life. Ah well, can't have everything.

I also appreciated how you wrapped it up with a bit of silliness. From serious to waff, to laughs. Not bad for a short story. All and all, nicely done.
bookaholic2000 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Good.
FreelanceBum chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Is his plan B always "whatever will piss off Draco?"

Also how the heck does he know about the Yule ball, it wasn't announced yet?

That said I agree with how Harry always forgave Ron far too quickly.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
That's how that scene should be done. Rowling allows Ron to get away with too much. It's time for him to face the consequences of his actions.