Reviews for An Endless List of Possibilities
I Know Love Hurts 2010 chapter 6 . 9/10/2012
Aww, that was a great ending! I'm glad i found out what happened in Benji's apartment ;)

I loved this story and i am a bit sad to see it end but aww well, i still love it!

Good job ;)
DeweyDrops chapter 6 . 9/10/2012
Aw, I loved this ending! So glad Benji and his dad worked things out! And the peace lily!
casus17 chapter 6 . 9/10/2012
great ending, so glad everyone's ok! well, everyone who matters... not the guy who shot him, that guy was an a-hole!

loved it!
RuinNine chapter 6 . 9/10/2012
Hehe, had to laugh out loud at the Peace Lily. ;D Loved the ending, loved the story! Excellent work, dear!
SGreenD chapter 6 . 9/10/2012
Ah, I'm so glad Benji's going to be okay! And that someone gave him a peace lily. Could there be any plant that's better for this occasion? Or any other, for that matter? :)
That guy must have been out of his mind, though. He could have thought about giving Benji a not potentially, but definitely lethal shot, so that he would have achieved his goal. But hey, his stupidity saved MY Benji's life, so who am I to complain? :)
That's a wonderful ending, and I'm looking forward to what else you might have in store for me. I mean, US, as in us, the readers of your stories. Meheheh ;)
CrazyBeaver chapter 6 . 9/10/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
I love this story, and you know it, and you are amazing, and thank you for mentioning me, and I love you, too, and everything is wonderful and great and beautiful.
RuinNine chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
Nice, very nice! I really liked the scene where they capture David, it wasn't unnecessarily drawn out, but spot-on.
SGreenD chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
Benji's waking up, yuppiiiiiiieeeeeee! :) I SO hope he's going to be fine. When Brandt punched that bastard in the stomach I was right with him, like I'd punched him instead :D
Great great chapter. So that means that this story will be ending soon? That's sad. But maybe you could write something else then... I think you know what I mean... ;)
casus17 chapter 4 . 9/7/2012
great chapter!
DeweyDrops chapter 5 . 9/7/2012
AHH! This is so good! I'm betting there's more to Skinner's story than he's letting on!
I Know Love Hurts 2010 chapter 5 . 9/7/2012
Yay! Just come home from my first day a college, it was an awesome day and this chapter has basically made it the best day of my life so far!

It was wonderful and i love it, can't wait for the next chapter and maybe we'll find out what David and Benji were shouting about (although its pretty obvious)
RuinNine chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
Short, but awesome! :D Can't wait to see how this is going to happen!
SGreenD chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
Okay? So Ethan wanted to deliberatly draw Skinner's (great choice of name by the way :)) attention to the fact that Benji is still alive, and even where he is now? But... well, I just hope Ethan knows what he's doing!
Great chap, can't wait for the next one :)
SGreenD chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
Ethan has an idea, he says? Muahahah, can't wait to find out what it is :D
DeweyDrops chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
Oooh, methinks David Skinner doesn't know what's in store for him!