Reviews for The Run Away In Jump
KingofthePhantomDragon chapter 23 . 8/14
This is pretty exciting. I'm eager for this story to continue.
K.A.L chapter 10 . 7/25
Even though robin an Raven are not as childish Danny has been through the same things they went through and Sam is just as gothic as Raven and I seen some episodes of teen titans like the master of games Raven was playing cards with her friends and Robin can be childish at the end of the episode the end Raven decided to have fun at the party the titans. So they both should be childish enough to see Youngblood.
xiamara1804 chapter 23 . 6/3
Please continue this story! I must know what's going on with Danny and Starfire. OMG Sam is added to the story, (Whoot) will we see Tucker too ? Will the rest of the titans learn Danny's secret?
Crystalzap chapter 22 . 4/17
lol, awww, cute.
...It's took me far too long to realise I've read this before _'
Though this is one of the BEST Danny Phantom fics I've ever found, good job!
LK chapter 23 . 3/22
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'm out of chapters and its a cliff hanger (T-T)
Krusher chapter 6 . 2/22
Word of advice, self inserts are annoying.
Glaciaj Flamoj chapter 12 . 7/25/2016
Only at this chapter did I realise ned fyn tanon and nif den onat are anagrams for Dani and Danny Fenton I'm so slow lol
random chapter 21 . 7/8/2016
I'm sorry I actually liked the story until Amie came in even though I hate the idea of Danny and Star fire together, so I tried to stick it out, but I really can't Amie at all and 'she' completely destroyed any affection I had for this story so much so that I think I'm going to have to bang my head against a wall until I can't remember 'her' and even then I don't think I can look at this story with any amount of affection at all. Again I'm sorry, you had some good ideas and I was actually really enjoying the story before it was irrevocably ruined for me, but I just spent the past few chapters wanting to kill myself or at least that character in increasingly bloody ways. Ugh, I need brain bleach. I am honest enough to say it would have been an excellent story otherwise though so kudos for that.
italylikespasta12 chapter 23 . 6/30/2016
IT ENDS THERE OMG WHY
jy24 chapter 23 . 4/8/2016
Please update this fanfic, it is so amazing and exciting.
HateIsRealAndItIsMe chapter 23 . 2/25/2016
PLEASE UPDATE
Glass The Absol chapter 23 . 2/19/2016
Holy crap. I've been reading this for the past day now, and it's /SO WELL WRITTEN/! I'd love to see it continued!
Valeform chapter 2 . 1/23/2016
It's weirdly cool that his new name actually makes up his old name.
Although I'm curious on whether or not he's gonna get his old name again
Ravenw0lf chapter 22 . 12/25/2015
No cliff bro not cool
Guest chapter 23 . 12/25/2015
HEY MORE OF STORY NOT COOL TO END AT A CLIFFHANGER DUDE.