Reviews for The Run Away In Jump
Glaciaj Flamoj chapter 12 . 7/25
Only at this chapter did I realise ned fyn tanon and nif den onat are anagrams for Dani and Danny Fenton I'm so slow lol
random chapter 21 . 7/8
I'm sorry I actually liked the story until Amie came in even though I hate the idea of Danny and Star fire together, so I tried to stick it out, but I really can't Amie at all and 'she' completely destroyed any affection I had for this story so much so that I think I'm going to have to bang my head against a wall until I can't remember 'her' and even then I don't think I can look at this story with any amount of affection at all. Again I'm sorry, you had some good ideas and I was actually really enjoying the story before it was irrevocably ruined for me, but I just spent the past few chapters wanting to kill myself or at least that character in increasingly bloody ways. Ugh, I need brain bleach. I am honest enough to say it would have been an excellent story otherwise though so kudos for that.
italylikespasta12 chapter 23 . 6/30
jy24 chapter 23 . 4/8
Please update this fanfic, it is so amazing and exciting.
HateIsRealAndItIsMe chapter 23 . 2/25
Glass The Absol chapter 23 . 2/19
Holy crap. I've been reading this for the past day now, and it's /SO WELL WRITTEN/! I'd love to see it continued!
Valeform chapter 2 . 1/23
It's weirdly cool that his new name actually makes up his old name.
Although I'm curious on whether or not he's gonna get his old name again
Ravenw0lf chapter 22 . 12/25/2015
No cliff bro not cool
Guest chapter 23 . 12/25/2015
daraidiay chapter 23 . 9/12/2015
Are you going to continue this? Hope so! ;)
CorruptedAngel01 chapter 23 . 7/17/2015
Omg r u ever gonna update?!
DragonStar7Queen chapter 23 . 6/4/2015
I just finished this, and I have to say that I really enjoyed it, though I do hope you continue it at some point.
GhostFace95 chapter 23 . 5/28/2015
A really great story and i was really hoping you would continue it but i know that is unlikely
Candy Phantom chapter 10 . 5/11/2015
Klemper! Hello friend!
Klemper: *hugs me as strongly as Starfire would* friend.
*phases out of the hug* you know I hate hugs! I explained this five Mike and Ikes boxes ago.
Klemper: sorry, friend.
ElizabethBathog chapter 23 . 5/8/2015
This is a good story! I hope it is not dead! D: