Reviews for MOVING FORWARDS AGAIN
ressax chapter 26 . 3/3
The beginning of your story was really hard to get into. All through the story you had too many conversations and not enough describing. It needed something to break it up a bit. The plot line was very good, though there were some things that frustrated me. We don't know anything about Edward except he was on the island with two couples. We don't know how he survived there or anything. The technical details about the business were quite confusing, that part of the story didn't really flow. Otherwise it was enjoyable. :)
KimiD chapter 1 . 1/30
Wow talk about a very original beginning... this is definitely a good one I know the statue of limitations for someone be declared legally dead is 7 years, so she waited an additional year before she made the decision. She is living in limbo as she is and cannot move forward waiting for something that might never happen. Of course his mom and dad will hold one to hope forever but it does not put their life on hold the way it does hers with the waiting...
yvonne72 chapter 26 . 12/7/2014
Thank u so much for another lovely read
This was a very intense story.
I definately needed another complete story from Ladartha
jean.brown.754365 chapter 8 . 12/5/2014
Your writing is a confusing mess. It is hard to tell what is going on. I have to stop. It is too much of a mess.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/29/2014
Wouldn't this Edward situation be in the news all over the world?... So how can Bella and the rest of the world didn't know a thing?! ( just a curious question)
Fortheloveoftwilight chapter 26 . 6/28/2014
I have to ask, what is it with these weird ass endings you keep writing? I have read a few of your stories and everytime we are deep in the story and the key point is aproaching you suddenly decide to skip it and then skip a few years then end the whole thing in a few sentences. It's kind of irritatiting. Otherwise your stories are good.
ebayaddict chapter 26 . 6/17/2014
Great story. Thanks for sharing.
ebayaddict chapter 24 . 6/15/2014
Loving your story! Somehow missed the last few update alerts- probably due to my computer having major issues. Am just now finishing up! Thanks for sharing your story.
dowlingnana chapter 26 . 5/13/2014
Awww, they had twins, sweet. I bet Edward was ready to relax a lot since they got it all behind him/them. Staying at the ranch would be so relaxing and just having to go in for meetings once in a while. Fantastic. Too bad we all can't have life like that, lol. After being stranded all that time he certainly needs this time anyway. Fiction can make anything happen. thanx for another great story, looking forward for your other two. ;o)
dowlingnana chapter 25 . 5/13/2014
Well Alec sure had a great idea and I'm so glad it worked. Smart move staying at his office so she can't be found. Bout time they caught all of them bad guys plus they found six more that had been in on it as well? dang! Well at least they can now start being together as a family, yes! ;o)
cahtx chapter 26 . 5/12/2014
I enjoyed your story & I thank you for sharing it with us. Thanks again!
ssbksmm chapter 26 . 5/12/2014
sujari6 chapter 26 . 5/12/2014
Loved that the wrongdoers all got their just deserts . Great story.
sujari6 chapter 25 . 5/12/2014
Looks like it's all coming to a head.
Taylor9901 chapter 26 . 5/12/2014