Reviews for The Gate of Seven Deadly Sins
Cool! Is there another chapter for this story?
Wishuponastar8342 chapter 19 . 1/26
THIS STORY IS FAB PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE! :D
Please make more chapters when you can this is a good story and thank you for making it and I hope you can make more
Keiko Braginski chapter 19 . 3/4/2015
Ok! Please hurry up with the next chapter! This is an awesome story!
rebecca taylor chapter 19 . 3/2/2015
I love it
Zackmon chapter 19 . 2/28/2015
Great chapter and nice character development for Sabrina.
Weirdo For Life chapter 19 . 2/28/2015
Oh happy day! Oh happy day! The story updated. Today is a great day for this chapter is the best. I can't wait for the next one. Oh happy day!
Da-Tenshi Setsuna chapter 19 . 2/28/2015
Awesome!
BEST OC Maker or Gigabyte chapter 19 . 2/28/2015
Pretty neat, especially the Sabrina part, most stories with Demon Lords have Ofanimon hating them, good to see this one is different, great story and keep it up!
Weirdo For Life chapter 18 . 2/26/2015
This story is really amazing and one of the best ones I have read about the Demon Lords. I hope that you will continue writing it and will update soon. I'll be waiting for it.
Keiko Braginski chapter 18 . 12/10/2014
Please hurry with it. I really love this story. I hope that Beelze regains his memories and the others as well. Also, THIS IS TOTALY AWESOME!
Zackmon chapter 18 . 11/22/2014
Great chapter. I real like the team rocket theme. So will DLH be blasting off in the next chapter.
Silewolf chapter 14 . 11/3/2014
Currently on chapter 14.
I love this story! The best one about the Demon Lords I've ever read!
Can't wait to find out what happens next.
MysteryAsia chapter 18 . 9/24/2014
It's Team Rocket in the form of people from digimon... They're just as stupid as Team Rocket too, geez. AND AARON! UGH! I know you don't want to falsely accuse the DLH, but seriously? *sigh* ... Oh, and Vanessa. I wonder how she'll react? Will she freak out? Will she feel hopeless? Will something unexpected happen like her being bipolar or something? ... or will she not react at all. Casual. I'M WAITING FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER. Take your time
BEST OC Maker or Gigabyte chapter 18 . 9/24/2014
Another cool chap, yep the DLH sure reminded me of Team Rocket, but hey! First Machinedramon and now MetalSeadramon? What's next Puppetmon or Piedmon? Or another robotic digimon? Great chap, keep it up!