Reviews for Innocence
j'aime.volonte chapter 23 . 6/12/2014
Such a great scene! "Find her." Gave me chills! :D
Maddie chapter 35 . 6/1/2014
Please please please make a sequel! I loved this story!
ssooo chapter 35 . 3/28/2014
SCREAMS THIS IS SO GOOD! I cannot wait for the sequel ((if you really are planning one!))
Banesraver666 chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
This was a very good story. I was really surprised that Bane didn't have sex with your OC. I love this story. You did awesome in mixing the movie in with the last few chapters! I really, really, really enjoyed it. :) I hope you make a sequel in the future! :)
P.S I really, really, really hate Talia. She used Bane and he did everything for her! Only in the end he was left alone to die (well in the movie he was but, thankfully not in this story!) Keep up the wonderful work. I can't wait to read the sequel! If you ever do write one, please let me know. :) Good luck and thank you for such a awesome story. :)

Tory
hidansgirl1234 chapter 35 . 7/17/2013
I loooved this series! You did absolutely awesome and I can't wait to read the sequel if there is one!
Toxic-Mai-Panda chapter 35 . 1/9/2013
AHHH! I couldn't put this story down longer than 10 minutes! Thank you so much for writing this! It's perfect! Please make a sequel!
WhiteOokamiKiss chapter 35 . 12/29/2012
This was AMAZING. I've sat here and read the whole thing through, word by word, and I am utterly in love with it! I love Bane/OC stories, and yours is one of the best out there, IMO! Well done! I've enjoyed reading every bit of this and was worried about how it would end, but the ending was perfect! Well done! Good luck if you do decide to do a sequel!
Redhood chapter 35 . 12/23/2012
Hi .
I read this story and thought it was awesome I hope you write another one.
Creepy Crafty Crane chapter 35 . 12/21/2012
This was a really lovely story, Darling!
N Harmonic chapter 16 . 12/17/2012
oooh
Nelle07 chapter 35 . 12/15/2012
I would love a sequel... but I have no idea where you would go!
SoothingWords chapter 35 . 12/14/2012
Just wanted to let you know I thoroughly enjoyed reading this fic, it's still the only Bane fic I've come across that I've continued reading after chapter 2... Indeed an abrupt ending, maybe not what I expected but the joy of an open ending is that I get to fantasize about exactly what kind of life Scarlett and Bane might be living! Job well done and if you ever get the idea for that sequel I'm sure I'll read that start to finish as well!
Ninavs2 chapter 35 . 12/13/2012
Omg noooo...I'm a sucker for happy endings...lol I kinda need to see the rest!
X-PoisonCherry-X chapter 35 . 12/13/2012
Oooooh sequel! I kinda feel like it ended a bit abruptly though, but good none-the-less. :)
Just-Me-and-My-Brain chapter 35 . 12/13/2012
Please let there be a sequel! I'd love to see what happens! ...You're an AMAZING writer, I really hope that's clear. :)