Reviews for The Android Crisis: Day 1
MikariStar chapter 5 . 10/3/2013
There's are not a lot of stories that follow Gero so it's good to see this. You did really well with all the character. I liked Vegeta best, but I like him best out of all the characters in the chapters so that comes as no surprise, they are all well written. :)
Blackphoenix15 chapter 5 . 3/27/2013
Cool story, I like your Idea of writing in first person.
Super Vegetarott chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
By this universe, do you mean the canon Mirai timeline? If so, I'd love to see a story where Mirai Gohan battles the androids, but loses terribly, leading him to recieve medical treatment at Capsule Corp. He then spends time with a young boy named Trunks while he recovers...
That would be a reasonable explanation for their friendship.
Super Vegetarott chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
I think that you should do the androids as well. You could do Eighteen's, up to the point where Trunks kills her, and then you could do Seventeen's, which would pick up right after. You could divide the two's POV's via a line break.
Super Vegetarott chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Good chapter, but criss is not crisis. Just letting you know, but I love this.
Moosmoos chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
It's exactly like the characters! Awesome! Can't wait to read the others too...although I feel bad for them.
SonGokuSuperSayijin4 chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
Really good but so sad! I feel so bad for the trunks and gohan in that timeline. They lost their dads and gohan also lost his mentor. Please update asap
Super Vegetarott chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
I really liked this idea that you had. I hope you'll continue to write it.