Reviews for Uncorking the Black Pearl
the-perfect-screw-up chapter 23 . 8/13/2014
Heya. Just wondering if your were still planning on a sequel.

I very much enjoyed the story!
nicolemarie1988 chapter 23 . 3/15/2014
This ending was wayyyyyyy to rushed...
ManonVarendaz chapter 23 . 11/12/2013
Well I loved your story, however this chapter does not feel like an ending to me. It is a little bit disappointing. I realise that this is supposed to be an open ending with the room for a sequel but still there needs to be some finality and this just feels like another chapter. But otherwise you have done a beautiful job.
Jenna Jade chapter 23 . 10/5/2013
I find your story very intriguing containing the proper elements to captivate readers as such, however I felt it unfinished at the ending and quite short. As if you couldn't help but rush through the last two chapters to end them quickly. I felt it, compared to your other chapters, slighted a bit to ease a short-handed finish. By all means-please don't take this negatively in any way; with your skill in writing the story up to the last two chapters, is phenomenal and inspiring, but I truly believe you posses the talent to do better! I believe those chapters felt rushed because they probably were due to you leaving for school or whatnot. So as advice from one writer to another-however or whatever you feel in the moment of writing your character's stories all-around, is EXACTLY what the reader will feel and pick-up on as well as personal sub-context of emotional inflection from the writer feeling through those characters. All said and done I truly enjoyed the story as a whole and hope it can be updated soon! If you would like help writing the next sequel I can offer some help if you would like. Let me know... again great story! **Jenna :)

P.s. I have a few stories up in progress and working on three others to post soon! I would really like to collaborate with you on the next sequel whenever you get a chance to pick it up again... **J.J.
Pourquoi00 chapter 5 . 10/3/2013
Didn't she just meet Jack? In Port Royal?
Pourquoi00 chapter 4 . 10/3/2013
Jack Sparrow...
Pourquoi00 chapter 3 . 10/3/2013
That's a plot twit I never saw coming! And I'm getting a sense of dêja vu...Elizabeth and Will...journey to Port Royal...driftwood...half drowned...saved...and this story is really good
Pourquoi00 chapter 2 . 10/3/2013
Ok, so there's four rings, a potential crush, a dress and corset, and and abandoned town formerly called Port Royal. Oh, and Boots. Sounds interesting
Pourquoi00 chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Wow. You have a real talent for writing. This is really good. Why is a friendship between Vikki and Boots a bad thing?
Periwinkle Wink chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Good story line, good characters. Its a little choppy in places and doesnt flow perfectly, but that will get better the more you write. I will continue to read and see how the story progresses. :)
Guest chapter 22 . 9/4/2013
I'm in love with this story, please update soon.
KaitlynRose16 chapter 22 . 9/2/2013
:) good luck with college!
Guest chapter 21 . 8/23/2013