Reviews for Pure Imagination
twinkletwinkee chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I love this series though I haven't really been able to read the manga itself. Though I must say that the live action did not give much time to this particular pairing.

As for my review, this is your first work that I have read. Grammar can use improvement. There are plenty of awkward sentences and quite a few number of shifts in the tenses (it's quite hard to keep track of this and I can say that it's been a problem for me too). The story itself is fine considering it to be on the average level. The plot is not really that brilliant or complicated but it still managed to elicit some emotion and reaction from me. Nevertheless, the kiss is really sweet or in our language: 'nakakakilig'.
Princess Serenity-chan chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
That was so sweet! Misu stole a kiss from his pet!
As for a regular review, your writing is getting better and better, so no worries if there still are a few mistakes. xD
akiluv chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
LOVE IT! more stories ok?
Nikki chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Hey,there.I apologise for reviewing late,I had lots of school work to do and busy coping with my teacher whining at the way,I like this could you add a little more,you know,bed scenes or kissing .It is ok if you do not want to add any cause you will always be MY NO.1 IDOL!
Roby chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I love it. I hope you will write more.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Grammar mistakes are at times bothering, but the substance of your story covers it all :)
June chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
SUGOI! OUR CRAZY IDEA! You did it very well LOVE THIS!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2012