Reviews for senseless
Bluddy Begh Hid chapter 20 . 11/28/2013
Was it... Memory?
Oh! Kittens! Happiness!
Bluddy Begh Hid chapter 19 . 11/23/2013
Please keep going! I love this story so much!
Guest chapter 17 . 11/17/2013
Okay, I'm back to reading these chapters on my own! First, I want to say that I LOVE how often you're adding chapters! And second, this is great stuff! Poor Jemima, needing medicine just to be able to calm down. Thanks for writing another chapter!

jelliclesoul635 chapter 19 . 11/19/2013
"Big freaking surprise" - what a great line! Definitely my favorite :)

XFilesFictionFan chapter 18 . 11/17/2013
Wow, I like the last two lines there, it really gives you a feeling of how things go day by day for them, one step at a time. I wonder what would happen if Macavity came back - who would he take prisoner if anybody at all? I can't really figure out what's going to be the next major thing that happens, if there's anything more to come that would fit in the same caliber as past events. Is the worst behind them? The way you write this story there's no way to tell, and that's a good thing, that's the suspense, and you're utilizing it perfectly.

XFilesFictionFan chapter 15 . 11/16/2013
Sorry, forgot to say - I'm doing jelliclesoul635 a favor by leaving the review, don't want you to get confused, haha! We both have accounts but right now she's finishing up a room we're painting, so I read the chapter (16) to her out loud, and that's what she told me to write as a review. I don't read Cats or anything, but as an outsider, your writing's pretty good!
XFilesFictionFan chapter 16 . 11/16/2013
Gahh, please please write more to this soon! It's such a good story!

jelliclesoul635 chapter 15 . 11/14/2013
I am really enjoying this story! I hope you write more soon!

eld mcm chapter 10 . 11/11/2012
So, who's it gonna be? Jemima? Misto? Or someone else? (unusuality always accepted!)
TuggersTuxedoTom chapter 10 . 11/10/2012
I can't wait for Demeter's kitten!
etcetera.jellicle.5 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
WOW
TuggersTuxedoTom chapter 8 . 10/7/2012
Woo! Go Munk! :D
eld mcm chapter 7 . 9/16/2012
Bomba, Bomba, she's our MAN, if she can't do it... wait, that didn't sound right...
VikingsGurl1234 chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
Really good, also this second chapter! but more insight on feelings and descriptions :) great though!