Reviews for The Story
sid.kush32 chapter 34 . 9/1/2016
Three words - Best crossover ever.
And check out mt bio because I've read most of them.
Also, I might be in love with you...
xXexaltedXx chapter 34 . 8/17/2015
This is such a good story! Please Please Please update this story soon its so good and i need to know what happens next.
crookedkings chapter 7 . 8/17/2015
Is Draco Malfloy the father
fictionandsleep chapter 34 . 7/23/2015
Hey I'm finally going to try and read this all the way through! It's been so long!
Glove23 chapter 33 . 7/17/2014
Noooooooo I'm going to cry nooooooooo oh my gosh poor Thalia I don't know what to do with this information.
Um chapter 6 . 7/7/2014
What is happening is Annabeth and Percy's kids named Thalia and Luke or something? And if Thalia and Luke's parents are demigods then they qoild only be a quarter demigod
pjolover155 chapter 32 . 6/30/2014
OMG this is such a good story please pretty please update when u can! I can't wait for the next chapter.
guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
tencnically she can't be a half blood if both her parents are halfbloods. tencnically shes a qaurter blood but good story.
Glove23 chapter 32 . 6/17/2014
What is up with Harry and Amythst... That is a little odd.
matisrequis chapter 31 . 6/17/2014
UPDATE PLZ!
Glove23 chapter 31 . 6/2/2014
AHDKAJCHDJAD WHAT JUST HAPPENED GOODNESS WHO SHOT A CURSE AT NOEL WHAT IS GOING ON? Are the kids going to get expelled? OOOO. Snap.
Glove23 chapter 30 . 5/29/2014
AAAASDFHJJLLKJGSAASFGJKLLKKKJJJHHHGGFFFDDDSSSSAASDFHKLPOUTREQQWEERRTYY. Thalia. Oh my god. Thalia why.
HaywireEagle chapter 8 . 5/29/2014
While a nice change from the usual Harry and Percy meet crossovers. I have one minor grievance and suggestion.

It would have been better to introduce characters gradually and building them up instead of throwing them all out at once. More build up and allusion to certain things like prophecy and the like. I like the little slips and the like that are happening.
GLOVE23 chapter 30 . 4/2/2014
BUT WHAT ABOUT ALBUS NO I NEED TO KNOW IF HES DANCING EITH ALLISON. Please tell me he's not. He's not is he? Him and Thalia neeeeeddddd to make up or I'll have a heart attack.
potato bookworm chapter 30 . 4/1/2014
Your story is just marvellous, superior, excellent, superb, wonderful, great, first rate, brilliant, magnificent, splendid, fantastic, fabulous, sumptuous, gran imposing,dopulent, dazzling, and a bunch of other words that I'm too lazy to write.
PS:
the Words are from a dictionary( hee hee hee!)