Reviews for True Potential
TNI chapter 28 . 2/18
"the Nara released a barrage of fireballs towards the Uchiha at varying speeds. They were, however, very low to the ground, which caused them to create shadows underneath them."

Fireballs are made of fire, they PRODUCE light there would not be shadows underneath them.
AdrianVnz chapter 47 . 2/15
OMG dude you like read my mind for every develpment i would love to see, i was about to talk with a friend on how great it would be a fight between Gaara vs another sand user (third kazekage) and we have an even better development! I just hope he retains his personality so they can find closure like in the manga.

As for the mistery the first half was a little messed up but you had the right idea on how to solve it and in using Kurama.
Karthaugh1 chapter 45 . 2/14
The main issue I have with this chapter, and others like it, is how ridiculous some of the stuff people pull off. He had peoples hearts inscribed with an explosion seal. No matter how hard it is to inscribe upon an object in constant movement, there is also the level of medical expertise that would be needed, and also... Why would Yagura not have requested this of every citizen and ninja? Its just seems incredible that a country in the state that kiri should be in, could pull this stuff off. Just put the typical explosive collars or something on them.

The story is pretty good, but sometimes it falls into stuff like this that force me to try and refocus on reading again.

Obviously people love the story, I think its pretty good, just my 2 cents though!
Kuroshi Ansatsusha87 chapter 19 . 2/10
Um...I don't know if you or anyone else has realized this but Risho didn't call out his number or is mentioned picking a number... There's 1-9 and the 11 but it doesn't say anything about number 10 until the names are matched up to the rounds...

I'm very sorry about messaging this if others or you have already caught that...
jvmaia1997 chapter 5 . 2/9
You're a good writer, but at this point the fights are looking pretty bland and have no flow to them; it feels like the actions of the characters are disconnected to one another. Hopefully it got better as chapters went by.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 64 . 2/8
Gaara vs his dad... this will be interesting... though I'd love to see Temari and Kankuro join in so all three Siblings get to settle any remaining issues they have with Rasa.

Good detective work, I do hope we get an exact description of how events played out at some point after all the facts have been checked. My only question is why didn't Gaara bring Kanji to the hospital and check the investigator's mind. We've seen Inoichi get stuff from dead bodies, I think a merely unconscious shinobi would be aware and happy to help Kanji find the memories he'd need and prove Kankuro innocent.
Imagine476 chapter 64 . 2/8
Well done! Glad to see you're back, and really kicking things into high gear!
theeyethatwatchesoverall chapter 64 . 2/7
Nice work, keep going and thanks for coming back.
DragonWriter77 chapter 64 . 2/6
Welcome back! This is one of my favorite Naruto stories! So glad to have you back! Can’t wait to read more of this amazing adventure! Keep up the great work!
NarHina chapter 64 . 2/6
I think you are being to hard on yourself this chapter was great, love how Naruto spotted the holes and got the guilt, put on someone else who while involved wasn't the culprit.

Also I can't wait until this is over and Gaara takes back control of the village since the council would not be able to recover being used by an S rank from there own village and another village.

As for what you said at the start if it makes you fill better I am in my last few months of uni and have to find a job after so lots of soul searching for me ahead.

Naruto and Hinata Forever:)
mellra chapter 64 . 2/6
Welcome back! So good to see you writing again! And don't worry if this isn't your best chapter, it's still a far cry from terrible.
Kairan1979 chapter 64 . 2/6
Thanks for the chapter.
Glad to see Naruto was able to figure out how to expose Mukade as a liar.
Kingswriter chapter 64 . 2/6
I hope things start to look up for you soon!
Satoru Ryoma chapter 64 . 2/6
I was the last guest btw, I didn't realize I wasn't logged in lol.
Ander Arias chapter 64 . 2/6
It's always a pleasure when a story you thought it was dead coming back to life in such spectacular fashion. Sorry about 2017 being such a bad year to you. But don't let that get you down. You're still young, you'll be able to succeed at whatever you want.

This chapter was very fun to read. Almost like watching a crime drama like CSI, only with less DNA checks and stuff like that. Even if you think otherwise, the chapter flowed really well, and the resolution of hte mystery was very satisfying.

So Kabuto's already with the Edo Tensei this soon. Wonder how are they going to deal with an Edo Tensei zombie. Since Maki is a Suna jinchuriki, maybe they can use the wrapping in cloth jutsu of her, which is how they neutralized a lot of zombies in the war.

Anyway, good job, welcome back, and hope you're right when you said you will update sometime this month, given the massive cliffhanger you ended the chapter with.
3,709 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »