Reviews for True Potential
Starfire99 chapter 41 . 1h
Why wasn't Naruto's name brought up when Hinata found Honoka? You'd think with how excited Honoka was that either she would have asked or Hinata would have volunteered Naruto's name and told Honoka about Naruto.
StArLoRdMac2 chapter 41 . 7h
Gran capítulo, te habra tomado tiempo organizarte todas las ideas para que el equipo Anko se viera metido entre una guerra civil y más en Kirigakure si ya estaba imprecionado del nivel de Anko, Hinata y Shikamaru ahora no me imagino como sera con Dosu igual sin olvidarme de Naruto y sus primas sin ofender, pero Anko a veces puede ser una negrera con el entrenamiento pero es tipico de ella no puede esperar a ver cuando Mei y la resistencia anuncien el ataque conociendo a Naruto si se lo dicen es capaz de recorrer todo Uzu hasta Kiri para ayudar a su equipo por eso es genial al igual que este fic.
larryjc chapter 41 . 17h
Konoha aiding the rebels is what is best.
The idea of a seal negating the Byakugan doesn't really sit well with me though. The one thing the Byakugan has against Sharingan and Rinnegan is its unparalleled insight. Circumventing that is another insult in the long line of insults the Byakugan has had to face.
cloystreng chapter 41 . 22h
This was a good chapter. I'm looking forward to the next.
ZyiareHellsing chapter 41 . 23h
Thanks for the amazing update! ! I loved every thing and I am loving forward to the next chapter!
JWolfcat chapter 23 . 10/8
Your story is enjoyable and entertaining, please continue! I think Shikamaru ought to get the Snake summon contract.
Aramus13 chapter 41 . 10/7
Another Uzumaki? Hope she can meet the rest of the family later on. Uzumaki clan reformed!
An invasion from Konoha, hell yeah!
Windninja1000 chapter 41 . 10/7
Great chapter! Can't wait till the next chapter! :D
Lord Farsight chapter 41 . 10/7
Question, is Honoka a ninja of Kiri? Or is she here because she was recruited to help just this time? Will she go back to Konoha or Whirlpool or stay in Kiri? What of Karin? Will you find a way to have her come to Konoha? I mean, if Masakado came with Naruto and co to Konoha, he could be Yagura's bane, and probably 'convince' Kusa to let Karin go with some 'carefully chosen arguments' (read bloody threats of being sealed into an alternate dimension filled with speedo-wearing Gais). Also, could have some bit about Masakado and Hiruzen having some kind of rival/friend dynamics.

Of course, that's wishful thinking on my part, I can't really dictate you the way to take your story. Well, I can try, but you probably won't listen to me "
Kabero chapter 35 . 10/7
WRose chapter 41 . 10/7
Like it
katsekala chapter 38 . 10/7
Great chapter! Many kisses!
AntiCreator chapter 41 . 10/7
That's probably the biggest difference to most other Naruto stories I've read. Konoha considers Iwa to be their closest ally. I've never read that before.
guedesbrawl chapter 41 . 10/7
awesome chapter! i'm really looking forward to seeing how this war will play out... and the inevitable confrontation between hinata and ao, too.
sagar hussain chapter 41 . 10/7