Reviews for Penitent
FrancesOsgood chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
OMG. This was just way too hot. Loved it! Good thing tomorrow is Sunday. I have repenting to do.
Kneels4Loki chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
This was wonderful. And I so have this kink, amazing I haven't seen it done in fandom before.
RemusAndRomulus chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
This blows my mind. I love it. So much. I look forward to reading more of your work!
Gentle Green Ohio chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
That was one sexy, hot and heavy story.
deadgurlagain chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
how much fun was that
KendraPendragon chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Holy pale collars. That was hot!
Really liked it. :)
eccentricpetal chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
prose.titute chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Petra Todd, you magnificent fangirl, you. OH MY GOD (- no pun intended) WHAT A *DELICIOUS* STORY.

Benedict really DID look scrummy under that vicar guise, didn't he? I loved it. So tasty ;P. The way you broke up the story was really fantastic, especially the twist at the end. Sherlolly role-play YES.

Thank you for writing this.
xo Brin.
Tara Jordan chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Finally, a Rated M story worthy of the category! Very much love that you're not afraid to dive into some kink and give us a well-written, wonderfully explicit, fun story. Terrific job! I plan to read more of your work. Thanks for posting.
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Nice. I like that they have this all to themselves too. Thanks for posting.:)
Silvanne chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I can't stop laughing. Not because of the story, which is excellent.

See, I never thought I'd like Sherlolly, nor really any explicit Sherlock fic, simply because sex is so outside his character. Then I stumbled on a writer who made it work-who just got a piece of Sherlock that most people missed and the potential in Molly and made such a pairing exactly right.

Unfortunately, she only had a handful of stories online, so there was only so much goodness.

Still, it was enough to make me occasionally check on the Sherlolly stuff, to see if she had posted anything new or if anyone else had gotten the hint and used her re-casting of Sherlock and Molly. Sadly nothing. Until today.

Stumbled across this story, and was immediately intrigued by the descrption because it reminded me so much of the other author's work which I loved so much. Read it and found it was every bit as good, and used the same dynamic. So I decided I had to review.

Looked up at the top of the page to see which new writer I was now indebted to and...Petra Todd-the author who got me into Sherlolly in the first place. Can't stop laughing. How could I NOW have known?!

And so, Petra, thanks for this little story, so wonderfully RIGHT in its characterisation and so right on bdsm. Words cannot express how much I love your Sherlock, identify with your Molly (and not just because she gets Sherlock for her very own), and enjoy the relationship you've created.

Now we just need to get you introduced to Mark Gatiss and Stephen Moffat. Because I would adore having just one overt taste in _Sherlock_ of what you've created here.
zzzzfdds chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
wow good job! I really like this!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Yes! Thank you for writing that! Just...tanks! 3
MagathaFox chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Good God! That was HOT. I have such a priest kink, and picturing Sherlock as that, mind exploded. Go Molly.
euphoricsymphonies chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I blame Gabriel Byrne for this particular kink. ;) This was magnificent.